No announcement yet.

What has your wife/gf said, that motivate you to continue PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been training to become MMO, for the last few months and finally happened. I decided to meet this girl and try to extrapolate from solo to partner.
    We met before and we spend 1 hour having sex, great stuff.
    this time around, I decided to show her my new trick, so we gad sex for like 25 min and finally I decided to cum, 2 shoots in her face/ mouth, I cleanched my pc muscle as hard as I could and told her I have more for you... we cleaned up and I said, keep sucking girl, I'm not done with you, well I went from 80% erect to 100 % in 2 min, literally, she couldn't believe her eyes! You guys should have seen her face!! It was priceless! And this girl has had many sexual partners before.
    second and final orgasm occurred at 50 min mark I guess or more, I lost track of time. It was great. All with the same erection.
    Becoming multiorgasmic has changed my life

Comment

• New girl, OMG you're cock feels so amazing... F*** you're hitting all the right spots... How do you know to do it so good... What are you doing to me, this feels so good...

I'll give credit to the kegel toner I've been using, my recovery time has gotten way better. Need to focus on physical stamina because the burrito can outlast me!
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

• The former FWB that invited me over to the kiddie pool threesome (https://pegym.com/forums/success-for...27#post2426927) just became single herself and guess who she hits up? Haha yep, me. Now I'm a little blown away because I just banged two of her best friends several weeks ago in her backyard while she was dating this dude, but hey, whatever haha. She was in a bit of emotional distress about her relationship not working out so I offered to come over and watch a movie with her and brought stuff to make margaritas. I just wanted to help get her mind off of everything. Of course after a few margaritas things heat up between us and leads to sex. After getting some good rhythm going she says out loud "Man have I missed this dick, it's just how I remembered it." She's just down the road from me and smoking hot. Wants me to come over again tonight hehe.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

• It had been a while, and she is ovulating, so the wife was ready to throw down last night. She initiated, but I wanted to enjoy some forelay, so I took some time to kiss and run my hands all over her body.
          Soon she was squirming and moaning, and she pushed me down and tried to mount me cowgirl.

Even though she was really wet, she couldn't quite get it in. She was just riding the head, leaning way over putting her nipples in my mouth. It was two or three minutes of her trying, building up her excitement to a frenzy. She was almost quivering in anticipation, but couldn't get it in. So I held her in place above me and started to thrust on my own. It didn't take much, when "pop", it slid in. She made a sound that is hard to describe, somewhere between pain and relief.

That's when she started to go to town. I was thrusting up and she was thrusting down against me. I tried to slow it down, but she was in ecstasy, and soon started to orgasm. She always tries to keep it quiet, but some sounds she cannot contain. She let out a long moan, then leans down, elbows on my chest, but still rocking back an forth and panting loudly...this went on for a bit, (maybe 30 seconds?) and I laughed, asking "Are you ok?"

Between clenched teeth, she groans "Still cumming..." in a strained voice, and collapses onto me. We lay there for a moment, when she says "It's too big" and pulls off of me. We were really wet, so went into the bathroom. I was washing off in the sink, when she looks at my erection then up at me, covers her mouth and giggles like a school girl.

Addendum:

We had a moment to talk today when the son was on Zoom. She was happy about last night. I asked about her orgasm, she said she was not sure if it was "...one really long strong orgasm or many in a row." In her head it was "...just ohhhhh!!"
          I asked about the giggling in the bathroom after and she said she had wanted to say something like "Good job", but words didn't come out and she just laughed. Said it felt like she was drunk.

Last edited by incogneeetoe; 3 days ago.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
          X