Big gainers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big gainers

We're in the process of putting together a study of some of MeCoach's best gainers. Here's a draft of what we have so far:

I couldn't add tables to the post- each parameter is spaced with "*"

Client* "L increase* "G increase* EQ increase* Date range (days)* Notes (add age, phys. cond., etc.)

A* 0.6* 0.25* 2* awaiting data

B* 1.2* 0.5* /* 86(L); 221(G) L fluctuated +/- .37"

C* 1* /* /* 54

D* /* 0.85* fluctuated +/- 2* 41

E* 0.75* 0.88* 5* 27*

F* 2.12* 0.12* /* 225*

G* 0.25* 0.45* 2* 11* wore "ball zinger"

H* 0.37* 0.37* /* 105(L); 108(G)

I* 0.37* 0.25* /* 46

J* 0.6* 0.5* 2* 66* G fluctuated +/- .12"

K* 0.6* 2.1* /* 15(L); 19(G)* started at 3.4"G

L* /* /* 3* 161* Shifted focus to stamina work after 3 weeks due to low SC & Lib- SC improved from 3 to 7; Lib from 3 to 9

M* 1.25* /* /* 105*

More details to come soon-

Edited on 23 FEB- added coloring to distinguish sections

Update: Here is the latest client study update with routine details
    Last edited by Big Al; 08-09-2021, 03:33 PM. Reason: Update
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Patiently waiting for a update on this
    +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
    +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

It is a good demonstration of the fact that some guys gain length more easily and others gain girth more easily.

Comment

Would also be interesting to see starting stats to measure that (if girthier guys gained more girth than length and vice versa) ...
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Big Al, I really think this is going to take off. "The next p90X" in my opinion. With the stats to prove it, its going to be huuuuuuuuge. Congrats on how far you've come!
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
          My Loggy Log

Comment

Thanks for the nice posts

More details will be coming soon.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

For anyone who hasn't figured it out: Big Al's coaching service rocks.
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                Would also be interesting to see starting stats to measure that (if girthier guys gained more girth than length and vice versa) ...
                Yes, this is a theory I have and I would love to see it confirmed or not.
                Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                June '13 BPFLS 11"
                January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Thanks

The study will be installed into the current series of "Making Gains" articles that are being published here at PEGym.

Comment

Bump.

Any updates Big Al?

Comment

Originally posted by Editor View Post
                      Bump.

Any updates Big Al?

The data's still in the journals, but I haven't put the finishing touches on the study yet. It'll most likely be in part 3 of my "Making Gains" article (part 1 soon to be released), but I'll update this post before part 3 is released.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        The data's still in the journals, but I haven't put the finishing touches on the study yet. It'll most likely be in part 3 of my "Making Gains" article (part 1 soon to be released), but I'll update this post before part 3 is released.
                        Awesome!

Comment

The client study's been updated- I've put it in image form for easy reading. Please feel free to provide feedback; and if you find any errors or have any questions please post them in this thread.

http://www.peforum.net/CLIENT%20STUDY%20PUB.bmp
                          Last edited by Big Al; 07-12-2014, 09:43 AM.

Comment

K gained over 2 inches in girth in 19 days? Am I reading this correctly?
                            sorry for the thread resurrection, but if that actually happened EVERYONE needs to know how.

Comment

Originally posted by WantGirths View Post
                              K gained over 2 inches in girth in 19 days? Am I reading this correctly?
                              sorry for the thread resurrection, but if that actually happened EVERYONE needs to know how.
                              Maybe a typo, or K had really bad EQ pre-PE.
                              start: aug 1 2013
                              bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                              Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                              Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                              Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Working...
                              X