Would you expose a cheating wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you expose a cheating wife?

About a month ago now i was out with my friends on a 'night out'. One of my pals knew a girl from a group near us and we all joined together eventually on a long table. I was just friendly chatting to everyone but one girl (call her jess) was being really touchy and giving me 'the look'. Anyway she ended up back at mine, the next day we went our separate ways. Last week i wanted some more so i decided to try and find the girl on facebook to send her a message (which was easy due to said mutual friend) and i'm pretty disgusted to find that she is recently married and her husband seems like a nice dude. There was no hint of this, i can't remember if she had a ring on or not, but i feel compelled to let this guy know. I mean if she got in bed with me so easily she could be all over the place behind this guys back.

One of my concerns is getting this guy to believe me, i mean i have no actual proof of this occuring so i feel that he will dismiss this as nonsense.

Do you think i should tell him?
    Last edited by Tropicalpalmtree; 06-20-2021, 05:56 PM.
    The journey begins

well, he'd believe you if you could provide some graphic detail about her anatomy...personally, if it was me, I would want to know. maybe chat with your mutual friend about it first?
    Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
    As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Let it be. Sounds like your about to open up a big can of worms. No further contact with her.

Comment

IMHO, that's a dick move.
        They have nothing to do with you and you shouldn't interfere with the way they chose to live their lives.

Comment

If the husband in question was a friend of yours then I would expect you to tell. But he's not, and you don't know all the factors involved.

I would let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by tara123 View Post
            If the husband in question was a friend of yours then I would expect you to tell. But he's not, and you don't know all the factors involved.

I would let it be.
            This. ^
            Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
            05/2021: BPEL 7.65Ē, EG 6.0Ē, BPFL 5.8Ē, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
            Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicalpalmtree View Post
              About a month ago now i was out with my friends on a 'night out'. One of my pals knew a girl from a group near us and we all joined together eventually on a long table. I was just friendly chatting to everyone but one girl (call her jess) was being really touchy and giving me 'the look'. Anyway she ended up back at mine, the next day we went our separate ways. Last week i wanted some more so i decided to try and find the girl on facebook to send her a message (which was easy due to said mutual friend) and i'm pretty disgusted to find that she is recently married and her husband seems like a nice dude. There was no hint of this, i can't remember if she had a ring on or not, but i feel compelled to let this guy know.
              I mean if she got in bed with me so easily she could be all over the place behind this guys back.
              Maybe don't be so easy yourself in the future because this is the sort of thing you risk stepping into.

One of my concerns is getting this guy to believe me, i mean i have no actual proof of this occuring so i feel that he will dismiss this as nonsense.
              What would be the difference if he did dismiss it? Why would that be a disappointment to you? What are you trying to get him to do?

Do you think i should tell him?
              You have to consider how it might sound to him:

"Hey, Charlie, I fucked your wife, oops, but I didn't know she was married to you until I tried to look her up on social media a week later for some more cheap sex and found you standing in my way. So hey, guess what man, fuck her! I'm snitching. She's a real floozy and you got burned buddy. Thought you might want to know. Hey my name is Tropicalpalmtree, by the way. I'm your new buddy. Nice to finally meet you. You seem like a nice guy. You can do so much better than her. At least we have each other now."

Comment

Maybe they have an open relationship. They do tend to exist in some areas.

Move on.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

LOL! I believe MisterGeorge has stolen the show from the OP. That was very well played!

Back to OP: there must be something wrong. With the brain. As in: one by one, neural cells leaving the cranium to relocate to the peen's glans. Swapping the greater head for the smaller one. Doomsday scenario. Here's a more hopeful one: call it a a temporary lapse in judgment and critical thinking, a particularly tough heat wave in the tropics, the zest of passion in the glances exchanged by would-be young lovers on these long and cruel Summer nights. Or maybe it was the Palm wine barista's sneer down from the terrace, privy to your banishment from a long-standing unpaid drinking credit. That #$%^&!! psychopath mosquito which has been pestering you for the past 7 straight evenings, deftly escaping your uncoordinated swats (narrow miss!) every single time. If that's the case, worry no more the rainy seasons will soon come to the relief and you can finally recover your ole' reliable smarty-pant self.

I say screw convention. Go talk to the man whose wife you screwed. Tell him what you did, what your plans were and how since you've discovered his existence, how cock-blocked that made you feel. Say it with gusto and put some oomph into it... say it like you believe it! And then watch the result unfold. Kinda, sorta like watching a train wreck in real time. Ain't precious nothing you can do to stop it... so you might as well just watch and enjoy the show!

Comment

I would. It'd be hard but I'd find a way to do it.
                    Because if I was married again, and my wife was cheating on me, I'd sure as hell appreciate a heads up.

Marriage is monogamous, and the wife cheats. These are the only two facts. Rest is mental gymnastics.

3/20 BPEL: 13.5cm/5.3" - EG: 11.5cm/4.5"
                    8/21 BPEL: 15.2cm/6" - EG: 11.5cm/4.5"
                    Pu-Jo

Comment

Three ways to look at this-#1, you just let it go like it never happened. If sheís a serial cheater, sheíll eventually get found out. #2-maybe they do have an open relationship. If so, thatís their business and for one night your gain. #3-tell him what happened. If they donít have an open relationship, heíll get mad at her and possibly you. If he decides to take his anger out on you, itís either an ass whoopin, broken bones, or possibly death. Hell, he may find out about you if she tells him and come after you anyway. Some guys donít care if you didnít know she was married, they just want revenge on the dude who shagged their woman. You best move onÖÖ

Comment

Personally, I would block the husband and the girl. Unless you're wanting a relationship with her, no need to press forward.

Comment

Stay out of it, let it go
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Let it go. Nothing good comes from this if her husband isn't a good friend of yours.
                            Start 08. July 2019

BPEL: 15cm / 5,9 in
                            MSEG: 10,2cm / 4,0 in

Current: (16. March 2021)

BPEL: 16cm / 6.3 in (+1cm/0.4in)
                            MSEG: ~10,8cm / ~4.25 in (+ ~0,6cm/~0.2,5in)

Only consistency and dedication will get you to your goals.

Comment

Let it go unless you get a random message from the husband asking, then i would let him know what he's dealing with assuming its not an open relationship
                              6/21

Bpel 8.125
                              Bpsfl 8.187

8/23/21

Bpel 8.625
                              Bpsfl 8.937

DISCIPLINE > MOTIVATION

Comment

Working...
                              X