Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extender BPSL 7.50-7.75" x 14hr
    clamping/pumping 30min

did a few extra short clamping sessions spread throughout the day in order to wear the extender at a longer stretched length, was getting to 8.0" BPSL in the extender by the end of the day

Comment

extender BPSL 7.50-8.0" x 14hr
      clamping/pumping 30min

BPSLF 8.5" today. I again did a few short clamping sessions during the day to supplement the extender.

Comment

OTS 1.25lb x 60min
        extender 7.50-8.0" x 10hr
        clamping 10min

bringing the hanging back in, using bibhanger with silicone sleeve as wrap. Have been contemplating whether or not to mix in some vacuum hanging with the LGhanger I have lying around.

Comment

OTS 2.5lbx45min; SD 2.5lbx45min
          extender 7.50-8.0" x 12hr

Comment

SD 2.5lb x 20min; OTS 1.25lb x 45min; SD 1.25lb x 45min
            extender 7.50"x10hr
            clamping/edging 45min

I've decided to bring the phallosan back out. Going to use the bell with a seperate 4" silicone ADS sleeve and run it inside my extender. My BPEL has been slowly tracking down to 7.5" over the course of days when I'm not doing girth work; I measured 7.5" BPEL yesterday morning. BPSFL fluctuating between 8.25" and 8.5", with the later measurement being only after recent manual stretching.

I'm not anticipating any real gains right now, I am still in the process of re-conditioning following my long hiatus.

Comment

SO 3.75 x 90min; OTS 2.5 x 45min
              vac extender 7.50"x10hr
              clamping/pumping 45min
              ADS 4hr

placed 4" ADS after evening girth work, leaving approximately 2.5" of exposed glans/shaft. Seemed to work nice at maintaining engorgement at the end of the shaft/glans while preventing turtling while I slept.
              Last edited by ruffus; 06-19-2021, 03:38 PM.

Comment

SO 3.75lb x 120min
                extender 7.50"x10hr
                clamping/pumping 45min

Ordering new silicone sleeves as my main one broke, so going back to regular extender without vacuum. Will also go back to sleeping in ADS when the sleeves arrive. I'm doing a few manual stretches here and there throughout the day, but nothing consistent enough to warrant adding into the journal; I am trying to get an actual quality stretch though, doing modified A-stretches.
                Last edited by ruffus; 06-19-2021, 03:42 PM.

Comment

SO 3.75lb x 120mi, 5lb x 120min
                  extender 7.50"x8hr
                  clamping/pumping 60min

Comment

SO 5lb x 120mi, 6.25lb x 60min
                    extender 7.50"x8hr

I feel that I may be getting close to starting actual length work instead of just conditioning. BPSFL around 8.25" this morning. Also thinking that regular extender use may be superior to vacuum extender when done correctly as the decreased blood flow to glans may trigger a stronger adaptation response. I'm using a short ADS sleeve as the attachment point for my extender and is very comfortable.

Comment

SO 5lb x 60mi, 6.25lb x 30min; SD 6.25lbx20min
                      extender 7.50"x8hr
                      clamping/pumping 45min

SD angle hitting my suspensory ligs really hard, I think I probably still have lig gains to be made even though I am 1.5" above my starting length. I'm going to stick with the SO angle for now though. Using an ACE wrap now as my wrap under the Bibhanger. BPSFL 8.25" again this morning, I know I can get a higher measurement if I do a few minutes of manuals but I want to follow my baseline BPSFL.

Comment

SO 5lb x 60mi, 6.25lb x 45min; SD 6.25lbx45min
                        extender 7.75"x8hr
                        clamping/pumping 60min

BPEL 8.0" last night and that was with my girth level pretty much as baseline, so length gains are coming in. For the last week I have not been turning the tension up on my extender, I've only been applying it at full stretched length, but I'm going to start upping the tension after mounting it at full stretched length. I'll probably do 3-6 full screw threads of tension, whatever gives me a minor fatiguing feeling thats not too uncomfortable and doesnt drop blood flow to the glans too much.

Girth work for the last week has been fairly mild in intensity, I'm doing it to supplement length work. UEG baseline a touch under 5.0" right now, and goes up to around 5.10" the day following an intense girth workout.

Have been doing few Ulis while the clamp is on the last 2 nights.
                        Last edited by ruffus; 06-23-2021, 04:14 PM.

Comment

SO 5lb x 90mi, 7.25lb x 60min
                          extender 7.75"x8hr
                          clamping/pumping 45min

BPEL was 8.125" before evening girth work but this seems to be more of a mixture of peak EQ plus lingering engorgement from previous days girth work. This is measurement is about where my max BPEL was back around 2015.

Comment

SO 5lb x 30mi, 7.25lb x 70min
                            extender 7.75"x12hr
                            clamping/pumping 60min

BPEL still 8.125" at peak erection. For girth sessions ive been doing: 10 minutes clamped edging with kegels/ulis, then 10 minutes pumping, then repeating. Tube pressure around -7 to -10 for first two sets, I work up to -12.5 by last pumping set. I try to keep length at 8" while in the tube.

Comment

SO 7.25lb x 80min; SD 2.5lb x 45min
                              extender 7.75"x10hr

BPEL pushing past the 8.125" line on the ruler. Having some moderate lingering engorgement from previous nights girth work. Going into the extender around 8.0" BPSL for half of the day, but 7.75" seems to be a consistent baseline for me at the moment.

Comment

SO 7.25lb x 130min
                                extender 7.75"x10hr
                                clamping/pumping 45min

I also did roughly an hour of hanging at lower weights and various angles during the day as cooldown sets.
                                Last edited by ruffus; 06-27-2021, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X