My experience since may 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience since may 2018

I want to start a new progress thread here where it all began for me.
    I've been posting on tp's mostly but I've made many mistakes and I've lost motivation to post on my threads there somehow.
    Glad to read my first posts ever recently, had a little "aha" moment thinking back reading them, definitely went on the wrong route with PE training and mindset after my first official gains.
    I was overzealous with my measurements in the past and I want to stop. I may have never reached over 8" solid nbpel like everyone is measuring with a ruler. I am pretty sure I can hit 19,5cm easily, maybe above, my bpel is 22,5cm at most now, I usually can't hold a max erection for so long because I get ruler shy eventually. I got better with time but I still get it. I will get the hang of it eventually, I have to get over my ego more. I haven't measured bpel at all in 2020, not too much in 2019 either.
    The slight down.curve helps me measure 0,5cm longer, but I don't care for that anymore because my short term goal is the ruler measurement from now on. I also like the down.curve now, I no longer want to straighten it, I don't think I straightened it too much actually either. I just gained some pretty good girth and my CS is bigger then it was, the appearance made it look like I was straightening the down.curve, but I don't care for that at all anymore, I actually hope to gain length with it along, no straigthening whatsoever.
    I measure 23cm bpfsl post stretching, maybe more, too early to update it now.
    I haven't gained bpfsl for more than a year and a half, 22,5cm bpfsl.
    So no more measuring from the side, only from the top.
    Girth has been coming along nicely recently and I will eventually stop anymore training for gains and just focus on stretching and kegels, bpfsl/bpel constant ruler measuring. Can't say when for now, I'll just have to decide when I've cemented 15cm mseg. My routine these last 3 months has been focused on manual stretching for 3-4 days in a row then pumping and clamping for 3-4 days in a row with no serious stretching, maybe not at all. Ocasionally, after stretching and ruler checking, reaching fatigue, I hang for 10-120min, depending on how it feels, with 0,5-2kg. I rarely hang with 2 kg because it's too heavy after my stretching is done, usually 1kg is enough, the vac hanger is the reason why I hang at all anymore, I want the base girth and the bigger glans, vac hanging seems to help with those, btc angle especially regarding base girth btw. And it also feels useful for bpfsl, healing in that extended state like we used to say.
    Last edited by tspot180; 05-16-2021, 04:59 AM.

I will focus on stretching straight out, no more stretching upwards or downwards full strength mode. I might do side stretches as well, but not for now because bundled stretches probably have that covered. I rarely do bundled stretches, only mixing them in my current straight out stretching routine.
    Before and between the primary stretches I incorporate my way of doing Jai stretches, which is a weak-sissy looking way of doing them compared to how others describe. But I am still working on that, I only do it as a warm up mostly, but I know there's more I can do with them. Haven't done any type of jai stretches for 2 years maybe, I thought they were wrong..
    30-40min of stretching is enough if I do it right, more then enough actually, I usually don't do it right. So that's basically the time I put in for my length days. I only hang in one of those 4 length days.
    Last edited by tspot180; 03-22-2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

I have been measuring bpfsl with the right hand, stretching with the left. I measure 23cm, even 23cm if I go slightly to the right with the ruler when pushing.
      It's difficult, but I want more EL.
      I noticed I get the same measurement I used tot get since I started with stretching in January, very frustrating, it's like I haven't gained at all.
      I am going to avoid hanging with the vac hanger from now on because I only want to concentrate on the ruler for at least a few weeks. I hope to have a measured bpfsl picture by the end of this month.

Comment

I did a few more right handed stretches measuring with the left. I did get past 22cm millimetrically, guess I'll start measuring like this ONLY.
        I probably got better and better at pressing the ruler in different pelvic points with the right hand, tilting, etc. That's over!!

Comment

Hey man, what are your current BPEL, NBPEL, BPFSL, MEG and FL stats???

just to see your improvements from your initial size

Comment

I am getting better and better at stretching grabbing the glans.
            I experimented with the two handed pull, I still have a lot of perfecting to do with my method but I am pretty sure this is going to be my bread and butter for length gains.
            I hope I'll make a progress album with photos by the end of this month, measuring both bpel and bpfsl. All is going well.
            Longer sets with low pressure pumping is my latest thing for EQ. I try and avoid hard kegels when I don't go for girth.
            I haven't been clamping lately, I just did a first set of 10 min after a while and I haven't lost the expansion I got weeks ago even from the first set so that could be some solid mseg girth gains I recently made. I do want to do a few more sets today and tomorrow because I've been spending time with a girl and I'll spend some time later today and tomorrow as well probably, I have been guiding by girth routine by sex lately.
            I've been getting better at edging too, stretching the skin below the glans and the frenulum helped with this a lot lately. I have a better looking grip, I keep track with my phone camera.

Comment

Hi tspot. Good posts here. I started trying to do manuals grabbing the glans recently because I couldn't get a grip on the shaft to work. I had some good sessions with it but lately I can't seem to pull hard enough to get a real workout. I'm kind of afraid to grip/pull on the glans any harder. But I do want to feel a nice intense stretch and get fatigue. What's your 2 handed grip? Is it also gripping the glans? I don't think gripping the glans is as dangerous as they say as long as you're careful.

Comment

I grab with the other hand while already doing a stretch, I warm up for it with regular stretches. I haven't perfected my method yet, I need to experiment more with it.
                Grabbing the glans isn't dangerous at all, it only needs conditioning which doesn't take a lot either. Mine never hurts when I stretch right.

Comment

Today I started hanging again, SD and BTC, 0,5kg-1kg. I haven't been hanging or seriously stretching for bpfsl for a week, bpfsl doesn't feel as stretchy as it used to last week, but it's definitely coming back and hanging once in a while like this gives the impression of deconditioning. The fatigue I get after 15-20, especially BTC, is great.
                  This is my 2nd rest day from another 5 consecutive pumping days. No clamping this week. I think I'm past 2 weeks now with no clamping done. It wasn't my intention, I just didn't feel like it and the expansion I've been getting from low pressure pumping has been sufficient. I do hope to throw in a couple of clamping sets next time I start pumping again now that the pimple is completely gone and the skin is healthy at the base.

Comment

No further increase in BPFSL. I haven't really dedicated myself to it much, too focused on girth work and sex, fortunately those are going well.
                    BUT, I am impressed to see it remain longer than I started in january. AND, I can still see how it becomes easier to stretch it further if I dedicate myself to it a few days in a row. I don't like to stretch on serious girth days at all, so at least bpfsl sticks with what I'm doing now.

Comment

I have been trying to make my glans bigger using Bib's wrapping technique and Uli's.
                      Nothing serious to report for now, except for positive PIs for the most of it.
                      I really, really improved "my ability" to stay away from glans injuries caused by grabbing the head with my hands, pumping and jelqing/clamping too much blood into it. I also don't get blisters anymore. It could be that I've conditioned my glans pretty well. BTW, I can now pump in my 2" tube at 25hg with no serious stinging at the top of my penis.

Comment

But I still get red dots after some serious clamping, mostly when I do my 5-10min couple of clamping sets in between my 1-2 hours pumping sessions. This is ALSO when I see the biggest increase in girth all around the shaft. I almost never clamp with more than 1-2 clicks, and never more than 10min. Even 10 min is hard to manage sometimes. Adding a second clamp can be difficult during these sets, but it's definitely better to add the second clamp at some point, upper shaft girth gains seem to be easier this way.
                        I would guess those red dots are a good indicator for girth gains after all, since I no longer see them at lower intensity exercises.

Comment

Also, I haven't been able these last 2 weeks to manage 4-5 days in a row like I mentioned in my first post, although it was a priority.

Comment

Okay, so back to being a ninja.
                            I've noted down in writing before, I want to stop talking, start acting, as cliche as it gets I guess.
                            Why I think I talk too much and act less is the fact that I always look for words first in order to describe a failure of mine, instead of maybe not thinking of any words at all, only methods or some genious stuff like that, strategies and indicators of what works!?
                            Anyway, I noticed something. I loose expansion from girth work pretty fast, but I get it pretty quick. I get the best expansion when I clamp/uli after a good, maybe long session of pumping at low/med hg. I might get a good expansion after short sets, but I THINK it's more because of the long sets done before, as I have been clamping in the past with no pumping whatsoever, quite a lot actually, and I never had the same feeling from just ONE click and one cable clamp for just 5-8 min without pumping before.
                            This is what I wanted to report for today, my short-term, most important goals for now are: glans size, upper shaft girth.

Comment

This probably is my 4th or 5th attempt in the last 3 years to become a ninja. Maybe I get better at trying and I can eventually become one, I hope I'm not too late.
                              Something else I noticed through the years, wearing c rings does work. Some other PE guys, the ones who appear to be smarter than the usual PE guy, say that c rings will only keep fluid. But that's what I want, don't I?
                              I'll keep up wearing cock rings all the time in order to gain more girth with my routine.
                              I still think my routine is light, although I already did a couple of marathon pumping sessions in the last 2 months. I really don't go to max intensity so much.

Comment

Working...
                              X