• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpin Penomet Progress Page

06/16/2020
    7.25 NBPEL
    5.25 EG

I did about 15 minutes of pumping with the grey gaitor today at 1:30pm. Still getting used to the pumping. Going to see how much we gain just by following Penomet's recommended exercises.

08/24/2020
    7.75 BPEL (can't compare this with the previous measurement, so this is the new standard to beat.)
    5.4 MEG (Gain of 0.15 in)

09/28/2020
    I've been taking weekly or so measurements with less than 100% EQ and noticed that I'm averaged closer to 7.5 BPEL. That's also with a MUCH lighter pressing pressure. I'll have to take my own medicine here and go with the more "everyday" length of 7.5 BPEL. That puts me at goldilock status for length.

Numbers are rounded for ease of reading. Next 10 week goal is 7.6 BPEL x 5.5 MEG
    Last edited by JustALilMore; 09-28-2020, 12:38 PM.
    1 inch at a time
    GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
    Progress Log

Because I can't leave well enough alone, I'm adding an additional 5-10 minutes of hanging for pre-stretching instead of manual stretching. I love the ability to accurately control the amount of force I'm applying. Stretching is recommended in the Penomet exercise guide, so I'm still on track

Going to use a sock hanger with 2.5 lbs starting off.

EDIT: I'm going to stick with 2.5lbs until I get to the highest gaitor strength. About 3 weeks or so.
    Last edited by JustALilMore; 06-17-2020, 10:35 AM.
    1 inch at a time
    Progress Log

Comment

Monitor for degrading Erection Quality, EQ, morning wood.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        Monitor for degrading Erection Quality, EQ, morning wood.
        I'll keep an eye out for those and the other PIs as well.

06/17/2020
        5 min, 2.5lb pre-stretch. First time using the sock hanger. I have to get comfortable with how tight I can actually wear this thing. Felt a nice pull at the base. It's a different feeling from manual stretches for sure. Overall, pretty comfortable.

20 minute pump, grey gaitor. Strong pull today. Felt a similar tingling as the first time I used the Penomet. I believe that's a good PI. I'll go back to the black gaitor next week so I can recover a bit.

5 min, 2.5lb post-stretch. This one felt solid especially after the heat from the pumping session.

After workout, feeling a little sore. I'll see what happens in the morning.

I want to do a little ball stretching too. My right testicle is really close to the gaitor when I'm erect. Plus a little hang is aesthetically pleasing.

I did another short hanging session of 5 minutes tonight. That base stretch feels amazing! I'll have to find some privacy time to do full sessions.
        Last edited by JustALilMore; 06-18-2020, 10:07 AM.
        1 inch at a time
        Progress Log

Comment

06/18/2020

5min hang with a 3lb weight. Slight more pull vs the 2.5lb, but more importantly, it's easier hide from the misses

15 min, grey gaitor. Nothing special today.

6 min post hang. Lost track of time lol.

My morning wood wasn't the strongest it's been, but it wasn't bad. I want to do kegels, but I need to check my balance first.
          1 inch at a time
          Progress Log

Comment

06/19/2020

5min pre-stretch hang with a 3lb weight.

20 min, grey gaitor.

5 min, 3lb post hang.

Feeling thick today. Going to rest this weekend, and by rest I mean do a full hanging routine and PreE work, no pumping. Next week, I'll go down to the black gaitor + full hanging routine.
            1 inch at a time
            Progress Log

Comment

Did 1x 20min hand with 2.5 lbs really late at night. I feel 3 sets is doable, now I have to dedicate time to doing it. The hanging threads say do the length gains first, but you can also gain length from pumping. My goal length is literally 1 solid inch, so I should shoot for +1.25 or +1.5 that way I can make sure I fall back to my goal length if anything happens to lose gains.

Did my first edging session in a looooong time. Felt great, but I can tell I have a ways to go. I did meet my 20 minute marker and HAD to release. The first steps for me is to learn to enjoy the session without having the need to nut at the end. My IKs were decent, they could be tightened (loosened?) up. My anxiety/psychological part is trash. I get wayyy too amped up for no reason. This carries on through other life activities, so work done here can be applied else where...like deadlifting 400+ lbs with a calm state of mind. Lots of work to be done...
              1 inch at a time
              Progress Log

Comment

And this wraps up the week for me. It's a short log week since I joined on Tuesday, but we can still summarize

Today I did 5 minutes of manual stretching BTC, down, out, up, in the shower for warm up. and did a 3lb 10 min hang. I don't plan on doing anything else today so let's total everything!

WEEK 1
                Pumping Gaitor Level: Gray
                Total time:70 minutes

2.5lb Straight Down Hanging
                Total time: 35 minutes

3lb Straight Down Hanging
                Total time: 31 minutes

Total edging time:
                20 minutes

Total overall time:
                156 minutes

It's clear that I need to carve out more time.
                There was a lot of experimenting this week and I'm going to stick with the pumping and hanging.
                For next week, I need a solid schedule and routine. The goal is 1 hour of 2.5lb hanging per day, and 2x 20 minutes pumping sessions with the black gaitor.
                I will increase the weight by 0.5lb each week and increase the pumping pressure until I reach the red (or green if they have it in stock) gaitor.

1 inch at a time
                Progress Log

Comment

The start of Week 2 was solid:

I can never get a good pump standing up with the Penomet. I have to play with that some more but...

10 minute pump, black gaitor for warm up
                  20 minute hang at 2.5 lb
                  10 minute pump, black gaitor
                  20 minute hang at 2.5 lb
                  Session was getting long, so I ended it here. Penis is a little sore from sock hanger but nothing too serious.

Afternoon 20 minute edge.
                  The edge session was wonderful. I'm a lot less sensitive today vs the last time. I went the full 20 minutes with full length, about 1 second per stroke frequency, with short 15-20 second bursts of playing with just the head. I approached it calmly, and treated it as a training exercise rather than getting to the end. And I did not release! I would've liked to, but I fought the desire. The win felt good enough for me.

I wanted to do a second hanging and pumping session tonight, but it was late. I'll check my PIs and see if it's necessary right now since that is a pretty heavy workload for a newbie.
                  Last edited by JustALilMore; 06-23-2020, 11:46 AM.
                  1 inch at a time
                  Progress Log

Comment

Week 2, Day 2

Morning:
                    10 minute pump, black gaitor for warm up
                    20 minute hang at 2.5 lb
                    10 minute pump, black gaitor
                    20 minute hang at 2.5 lb
                    Light jelqs to get the blood back flowing.

Starting to feel like 1 hour is optimal, anything more should be left to a good ADS. Speaking of ADS, I have a bend to the left that I'm wondering if I can straighten out for some quick gains? Also shopping for some ball hangers today

Afternoon:
                    21 minute edge. Still feeling a bit of anxiety about orgasming. My mind isn't as at ease as I'd like. Oh, and I barely fit inside a toilet paper roll. Gotta keep pushing to the goal.

Recovery:
                    Ks and RKs throughout the day.
                    Water, vitamins
                    Light jelqs in the bathroom
                    1 inch at a time
                    Progress Log

Comment

Week 2, Day 3

Morning:
                      Decided to look at some "forbidden media" today. My arousal level was much lower and I didn't feel the need to orgasm. So I did a 20 minute dry edge.

Trimmed the pubes super low and something magical happened. I got instant suction with no leaks. I was so excited that I moved to the lowest gaitor (blue) and just pumped for a long 40 minute session. No hanging today.

Afternoon:
                      Went really aggressive with the edging session today. Got some IKs and increased anxiety/excitement than the other sessions. I was able to recover fairly quickly and RKs reduced my sensitivity and excitement along with some deep, relaxed breathing. I finished and have been feeling relaxed since. Maybe more good dopamine got released lol. 20 minute session.

80 minutes total today.
                      1 inch at a time
                      Progress Log

Comment

Week 2, Day 4

It's the wife's birthday today so I went light, I figured since I pumped yesterday, may as well do some hanging today.

2x 20 minutes @ 2.5lbs

This time I sat down and it was almost an entirely different stretch. I like it. I'm really considering getting the Total man hanger.

I measured today and I think I've made some gains, but I'm going to wait until after Week 10 to measure again. Right now I'm focusing on time and intensity of the exercises and listening to my body rather than overall gains.
                        1 inch at a time
                        Progress Log

Comment

Week 2, Day 5

I liked the 40 minute pumping session that I had on Day 3, so I'm adding that into the routine and removing one of the hanging rounds. My routine currently looks like this:

20 Minutes pumping, black gaitor
                          20 Minutes hanging, 5lbs, SD, standing
                          20 Minutes pumping, black gaitor

Since I decreased the duration of the hang, I compensated by increasing the force. Makes sense in my head, we'll see how my PIs respond. The 5 lb was a very nice stretch. I could feel where the tight ligaments were being tugged on. The additional pumping session after the hanging session felt like it pulled even more on the already loosened up ligs. Again, maybe just in my head. I felt long and thick after this workout.

I'm chasing my first negative PI, because I don't know how much I'm undertraining. I also don't know what overtraining is either when it comes to my body. My time will remain constant so the only variable I have to change would be the force and that's easy to change. Either swap gaitors and/or add more weight. Once I find that limit, I'll back off a little and try to stay as close as possible to that line without going over for as long as possible.

Afternoon edging, 20 minutes.

I'm proud of myself today. Played with the head for a whole minute and some change before getting close to PONR. I looked and felt big today during edging. Did I mention I like this setup?
                          1 inch at a time
                          Progress Log

Comment

Week2, day 5
                            40 min black gaitor
                            20 minute, 5lb
                            20 minute edge

Day4
                            40 minute 2.5lb

Day3
                            40 minute, blue gaitor
                            40 minute edge

Day2
                            20 minute black gaitor
                            40 minute 2.5lb
                            21 minute edge

Day1
                            20 minute black gaitor
                            40 minute 2.5lb
                            20 minute edge

120 min pumping
                            140 min hang
                            101 min edging

Total
                            361 minutes
                            Force was varied throughout the week. Next week we'll try to have a consistent force for pumping and hanging. Exercise time was almost doubled over the first week.
                            1 inch at a time
                            Progress Log

Comment

I keep coming in here and adding stuff to my routine lol.

I want to do manual stretching at night since I have a left lean. It'll be up, out, and down stretches all biased to the right until I get it more centered. I'll start off with 3 sets of 30 seconds each and go from there. Haven't seen any symptoms of overtraining, so I should be ok. I'll edge with my left hand and make sure my penis is in the right pants leg instead of the left. Full lifestyle change.
                              1 inch at a time
                              Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X