Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unjustincase Progress Logs

Hi everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick!)

Decided to finally stop lurking and post a progress log, for accountability purposes and to make myself more active in the community.

My PE experience includes some extender and bathmate experience about a year ago. I got discouraged with the extender because of the problems many people have with the glans attachment styles. Nothing was working so I ditched the extender and I would pump with the BM from time to time, nothing committed or serious.

Then, more recently, I decided to jump back in to it and see if I can't fix my extender problem. After a ton of searching and googling, it appeared that many people found the vacuum attachment to be a solution to their discomfort. Fast forward, and I've reconditioned using JP90 then started extending using a sizegenetics base with a vacuum head attachment from autoextender. I've done some clamping here and there, but that was while I was reading/researching and I've since dropped everything to focus on extending. This is because I'd like to reach my length goal before increasing my girth. I'm happy with my size, no psychological issue, but more is more. The plan is to extend till I hit a plateau then move on to hanging.

I will be trying to extend for 6 hours a day at max tension. My log started on 09/22/2018 but I'm just now getting around to posting it. I will be updating the thread weekly. And my measurement days are on every 15th of the month (didn't take starting measurements cuz I'm a dumdum, but I assume its very close to the 10/15 measurement). Excited to see where this goes.

All criticism welcome.

Below are the logs from 09/22/2018 to present:

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 7.25.00 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 7.25.34 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 7.25.58 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 7.26.15 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 7.26.35 PM.jpg
    Start (10/15/2018) : 6.125" x 5.125"
    Goal: 8.5" x 6.5"
    Progress Log

Totals so far:

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 7.28.29 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 8.11.25 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 8.15.29 PM.jpg
    Last edited by unjustincase; 11-13-2018, 08:16 PM.
    Progress Log

Comment

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 7.26.46 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 7.30.32 PM.jpg

As you can see, I kept the clamping and manual columns. This is because I wan't my sheet to be a live document (I will add columns and remove them as needed, such as a foreseen "hanging" column) so apologies in advance for all the red you will see. Cheers everyone!

Week 6 ends tomorrow, at which point I'll post the log. So far I've logged 19 hours of extender use during the week. Today I switched to a much higher tension spring (went from 1.7kg to 3kg) and holy fuck what a difference. The stretch is insane now. I have to take shorter intervals and I'm adjusting my goal to be 4 hours a day, as opposed to 6, until my dick gets used to this tension - at which point I'll increase the time.

Next measurement day: 11/15/2018
      Last edited by unjustincase; 11-13-2018, 08:10 PM.
      Progress Log

Comment

After switching to the higher tension yesterday, I'm only able to do max 20 min extended at a time with 5-10 min breaks in between. This is because of an insane pressure on my pubic bone combined with the base pulling on my scrotum, it's not sustainable. Plus switching in and out of it, this is very time consuming. The stretch is amazing but I don't have that kind of time and effort expenditure.

Today I experimented with hanging, starting at 4 pounds, and I'm about an hour in (20 min intervals, 5 min breaks). I have the vacuum head piece that I was using for extending, so I just threw on a carabiner (s-binder) attached to 4 pounds of water in a metal water bottle. The stretch on the ligs is awesome - very good and fatiguing, and there isn't immense pain on my scrotum and pubic bone like there was with extending.

I'm thinking hanging may be the way to go. Just so much less pain. Gonna aim for 3 hours hanging today and increase the weight by 1 lb per week. Only concern is that I'm not feeling a giant stretch all the way up and down my shaft like I was with the extender - I'm only/mainly feeling it it at the base on my ligaments.

Today is the last day of week 6. At the end of the day, after I've logged the hanging, I'll post the screenshot of the week from the excel sheet.
        Progress Log

Comment

Forgot to do this yesterday:

Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 1.14.28 PM.jpg

I started with 4lbs hanging yesterday but I was not reaching fatigue. I've read that is an integral part of hanging (to reach/ride fatigue) so I increased the weight to 7lbs which I think is a good starting point. I'm going to increase the weight by 2 ounces everyday to gradually ramp up. I'm using a metal water bottle filled with bullets, so I can granularly add weight by the ounce. I'm liking the set up now. Little pain but high fatigue, and I'm able to do stuff while I hang. I've read that ADS post-hang is a good idea, so I may incorporate the extender again but at a VERY low tension to basically function as an ads. (I haven't found any ADS solutions that work well. Stomach/leg belt is a no go)
          Progress Log

Comment

Got a blister this morning after ADS'ing overnight. It seems to have occurred right where the glans wasnt properly wrapped.

Lesson learned: make sure every bit of the glans is touched and covered in tape. Be diligent about the taping.

Only doing manual stretching till it recovers. It's already popped on its own and isn't sensitive to touch so it should be good to go soon. Gonna give it ~5 days. Sigh.
            Progress Log

Comment

I'm three days into week 8 and the blister is now gone. All of week 7 was basically nonsense. I did manual stretches two days out of 7. Oh well, back to hanging now. Measurement day is a few days away and i'm not sure this past month gained me much. We'll see though

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 9.59.58 PM.jpg
              Last edited by unjustincase; 11-12-2018, 10:01 PM.
              Progress Log

Comment

Measured today, 2 days early. Couldn't resist. Made pretty solid gains.

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 7.28.29 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 8.15.29 PM.jpg

I measure in centimeters and let the spreadsheet do the conversion to inches. All seems well, onwards!
                Last edited by unjustincase; 11-13-2018, 08:17 PM.
                Progress Log

Comment

Oh woops, I'm halfway into week 9 and forgot to post week 8's log.

Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 9.38.13 PM.jpg

Definitely entered a flow/rhythm now of 3-4 hours a day. Solidly going up in weight by 2.5 ounces every day. EQ is fantastic and ligs are sore as hell after workouts (BTC). Fun stuff; can't wait till 12/15 for a remeasure.
                  Progress Log

Comment

Week 9 completed and now at 8lbs, chugging along nicely and took one rest day. Felt weird not hanging that day. The routine's definitely been established.

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 8.55.47 PM.jpg
                    Progress Log

Comment

Wow, first time I've seen someone using spreadsheets and graphs to keep track of everything. Good luck and keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by jakeycakey View Post
                        Wow, first time I've seen someone using spreadsheets and graphs to keep track of everything. Good luck and keep up the good work!
                        Thanks man!
                        Progress Log

Comment

Halfway through week 10 and there's good news and bad news.

Bad news: blister. Fun stuff. It appeared after my hanging yesterday but was super smal. I was hoping it would be gone naturally by today since it was way tinier than last time, but nope. So I popped & disinfected it today and will hopefully be back at it soon. Clamping and manual stretching till then.

Good news background: Since I couldn't do much today I was doing a lot of reading, specifically about TGC theory. It made a lot of sense and would explain my deteriorating EQ (could also be overwork so this hanging break will be good insight into that). I can get hard but not 100% like I used to, maybe 80-90% and I will frequently lose erections during sex. No bueno. If this isn't overwork and TGC theory is correct, it would mean that my tunica is more stretched than my smooth muscle tissue - and that would make sense due to my intense hanging and lack of girth work. So to test if it's that, the next thing to do would be to test BPFSL. My next measurement day isn't until dec 15th but I though, aw fuck it why not.

Good news: BPFSL is now at 17.8 cm!! [17.8 average, 12 measurements with a 0.3 STDEV] That's a 1.3 cm increase from last time. First time crossing that 7" line. Feels good man.

Then I went for BPEL to test TGC. That came out to 16.3 cm (16.3 average, 22 measurements with a 0.35 STDEV). I did a bunch more of these because it was tricky with non-100% EQ. I got to PONR each time though, so I feel they're decently comparable.

That makes my BPFSL-BPEL difference out to > 0.5". Hmmm... So if TGC is right, I need to work on girth a bit to get EQ back. And hence my decision to reintroduce clamping back into the equation. We'll see in a month+. Gonna post in a different section with this to see if anyone else has had luck with doing this (adjusting according to TGC theory). Yay for science.
                          Progress Log

Comment

Week 10 log

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 7.49.59 PM.jpg

Currently halfway through week 11. Blister healed the first day of week 11 and been at it since. Edged for an hour or so 2 days ago and I can see visible changes in my dick (for the better) so I'm excited for the next measurement day. EQ is back on track so I think it might have been overtraining that did it. Although now its the same amount of time (3 hours) but split into a morning and evening session of 1.5 hours each.
                            Progress Log

Comment

Chuggin along.

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 8.47.44 PM.jpg
                              Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X