Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duude View Post
    15. Feb 2017

NB: I ballooned for 10min with double fingerband in the evening with release.

Hey there...new reader...what is the double fingerband?
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Weelcome Ujjayi! What a pleasure to have you here!

Well the fingerband that I am referring to is something like this:

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/6...-2sets-lot.jpg

I kind of stumbled on this on my search for an ADS some months ago. I was looking for a comfortable, stealthy, easy to wear and remove ADS and I thought of this. I had to stretch them out so as to fit something bigger than fingers. Unfortunately it constricts more than it should for all day wear so it is not suitable for such purpose. However it provides enough constriction for a nice expansion during ballooning or edging.

P.S. You can use one at the base and one close to the head, two or three at base... Possibilities!
      Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
      Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
      Goal:
      • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

16. Feb 2017

4th day - X30

• 3min. warm up pump
        • 3 x 4min. pump -SUPERSETED with- 3x30s Squeezes

Notes:
        • Entered with about 30% erection for the warm up. Then for the following pumps I entered with the "result" of the previous exercises.
        • I think I didn't have the required erection level for beneficial Squeezes. I kegelled a couple times to get more blood and the Squeeze. We will see how it goes. I might end up doing Squeezes in Manual days and ULIs with pumping.
        • Finished less plump than last time with no bruises.

Important:
        My technique is probably in some way wrong because I tried to replicate it but I wasn't getting the same expansion and feeling like last time. The 1st two sets I did the initial full pump as planned but as I began to release the bellows, air was rushing in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O I simply don't get why!
        So I did something else. I half-pumped initially and the proceeded with some more easy pumps until I was reaching the 13cm(about) measurement!! I have no idea if this is ok?

Any feedback?
        Goal:

Comment

Hey Duude,

I hope you are well.

I'm curious...why did you start your program with pumping instead of manual? The nosey me...erm...the concerned me wants to know.

P.S. I'm subscribing to your log. You now have a stalker. Mwahahahaaa!
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

I am doing fine and I hope you are fine as well! Your subscription is much appreciated!

I am not exactly sure what you are asking me however, so I will provide you with a longer answer. My current routine consists of 3 days manual and 3 days pumping with one girth exercise. All my previous routines consisted of manual only and I didn't really gain much girth from them (apart from the 1cm newbie girth gain). Truth be told I was never giving priority on gaining girth but now I do. That is why I implemented the pumping days.

I hope this answers your question. You can stalk me whenever you want! https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/becky.gif
            Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by duude View Post
              I am doing fine and I hope you are fine as well! Your subscription is much appreciated!

I am not exactly sure what you are asking me however, so I will provide you with a longer answer. My current routine consists of 3 days manual and 3 days pumping with one girth exercise. All my previous routines consisted of manual only and I didn't really gain much girth from them (apart from the 1cm newbie girth gain). Truth be told I was never giving priority on gaining girth but now I do. That is why I implemented the pumping days.

I hope this answers your question. You can stalk me whenever you want! https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/becky.gif
              Ah, gotcha...I was "corn-fused" and thought (no, assumed) that you jumped right in with pumping. I sorry.

Comment

17. Feb 2017

5th day - Manual

• warm up
                • Stretching: 4 x 5 Direction stretches (30s each with stopwatch), 2x30Circles, 200 Pendulum (S2S), 2x30s BTC
                • jelqing: 230x3s Jelqs, THEN 3x40s ULIs
                • warm down
                • 2h30m Hours esl40

Notes:
                • Worth mentioning is that during the 40s ULIs I kegel once every 10seconds.

I ended up ballooning again for 11min with double fingerband at night. I should either implement this in the routine or simply stop doing it!! I must not create more variables.
                Last edited by duude; 02-18-2017, 10:15 PM. Reason: wrong date
                Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                  Ah, gotcha...I was "corn-fused" and thought (no, assumed) that you jumped right in with pumping. I sorry.
                  Thank you for watching out for me!
                  Goal:

Comment

18. Feb 2017

6th day - X30 -(very late at night)

• 3min. warm up pump
                    • 3 x 4min. pump -SUPERSETED with- 3x30s Squeezes

Notes:

• Entered with about 30% erection for the warm up. Then for the following pumps I entered with the "result" of the previous exercises.
                    • I think I didn't have the required erection level for beneficial Squeezes. I kegelled a couple times to get more blood and the Squeeze. However I felt the Squeezes better this time.
                    • Finished plump with no bruises.

Technique:
                    I changed it just a bit and I think it was better. This time I pumped slowly and carefully up to 13cm and then 2 minutes in of each 4min. set I slightly repumped to keep at the same mark. I could feel a more consistent pump and I finished with no bruises! I am pleased with this for the time being..if I can repeat of course.

Tomorrow REST DAY!
                    Last edited by duude; 02-18-2017, 10:16 PM. Reason: messed up format
                    Goal:

Comment

19. Feb 2017

REST day!

20. Feb 2017

1st day - Manual - Week 2

Increased the training volume only slightly!

• warm up
                      • Stretching: 4 x 5 Direction stretches (35s each with stopwatch), 2x30Circles, 300 Pendulum (S2S), 2x30s BTC
                      • jelqing: 240x3s Jelqs, THEN 4x40s ULIs
                      • warm down
                      • 2h Hours esl40

Notes:

• Nothing noteworthy.

N.B. Just repeating that I always use an infrared lamp throughout the whole duration of my sessions. Same with my previous 2 routines.
                      Goal:

Comment

Where did you purchase your infrared lamp? Any suggestions on what brand?

Comment

I got it from Amazon for about 20 Euros. The brand is Efbe-Schott and am quite pleased with its performance (150W) although it is fairly inexpensive. I don't really think the brand matters as much unless you are getting one of those medical ones for therapy.

I really like using it. Keeps eeeverything warm down there and incredibly useful especially in winter.
                          Goal:

Comment

21. Feb 2017

2nd day - X30

As every new Week I made a small progression.

• 3min. warm up pump *(at the 12cm mark)
                            • 3 Sets pump -SUPERSETED with- 3 Sets Squeezes *(at the 13cm mark)
                              • 4min. pump - 30s Squeeze
                              • 5min. pump - 30s Squeeze

Notes:

• I am still not sure if I have the required erection level for beneficial Squeezes. I kegelled once at the beginning of every Squeeze.
                            • Finished plump with no bruises. BUT the glans was bit purple. I noticed this even from the warm up set. I believe I didn't pump with a greater pressure but I used warmer water. Don't know if the temperature is the cause.

Technique:
                            I did the same thing as last time: I pumped slowly and carefully up to 13cm and then 2 minutes in of each 4/5min. set I slightly repumped to keep at the same mark.

N.B. I can't really pump much further than the 13cm pump because the pressure required simply sucks testicular tissue and it is uncomfortable. Now that am only in the beginning I don't mind passing that mark but one point I will have to. Hopefully I will build up to it..in some way....
                            Goal:

Comment

22. Feb 2017

3rd day - Manual - Week 2

• warm up
                              • Stretching: 4 x 5 Direction stretches (35s each with stopwatch), 2x30Circles, 300 Pendulum (S2S), 2x30s BTC
                              • jelqing: 240x3s Jelqs, THEN 4x40s ULIs
                              • warm down
                              • 2h Hours esl40
                              • 10-11min. edging (double fingerband) with plenty of RKs - unplanned!

Notes:
                              • Nothing noteworthy.
                              Goal:

Comment

21. Feb 2017

4th day - X30

• 3min. warm up pump *(at the 12cm mark)
                                • 3 Sets pump -SUPERSETED with- 3 Sets Squeezes *(at the 13cm mark)
                                  • 5min. pump - 30s Squeeze

It was a good pumping session!

Notes:
                                • Entered with about 30% erection for the warm up pump. Then for the following pumps I entered with the "result" of the previous exercises.
                                • I did something different with the Squeezes. I gripped below the head first, then kegeled and gripped at the base. Both the grips were sturdier and the whole exercise felt better!
                                • Finished plump with no bruises.

Technique:
                                I ALMOST did the same thing as last time: I pumped slowly and carefully up to 13cm and then 2 minutes in of each 4/5min. set I slightly repumped to keep at the same mark. This time, in addition to a ballsring, I used the sleeve of a cheap pump to keep the boys and any other tissue from getting sucked.

With the additional sleeve and a slower, more careful release of the bellows I managed to reach the 13.5cm mark in my last set. I was careful not to overdo it so I did this only for the last 2min of the last set.

ALSO next time, after I finish the session, I will use this pump sleeve to wrap the whole package (balls and Kraken ;p), for a few extra minutes expansions until I finish my shower. I tried it today for 2-3min and it was nice.
                                Goal:

Comment

Working...
                                X