Logwards to dicktory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Cowboy View Post
    Hey duude, I see it has been going good on your PE Journey. And it is great to see you are keeping it up. Keep up the Good Work! Its looking Good man, its looking Good.
    Thank you for passing by and your kind words Cowboy! I am keeping it up and hopefully am improving as well!
    Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
    Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
    Goal:
    • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

Rest day today.

But even at rest days I CANNOT leave it alone!
      I ballooned 5min. with 2 fingerbands and then I let them on for the next 15min until erection subsided. Although it's nice seeing a plump flaccid it defeats the whole purpose of recuperating.

Just leave it alone man!
      Goal:

Comment

One thing to note:
        Tomorrow I should try a different grip for the ULIs. Currently am using an OK grip with the hypothenar side towards the pubic bone. I will try to use the OK grip with the hypothenar side facing the glans. Logically I will be able to grab closer to the pubic bone.
        Goal:

Comment

11. Jan 2017

2nd Training day of Week 9

I made some adjustments to my routine today.

• warm up
          • Stretching: 20Circles, 2 Sets of 5 Direction stretches (45s each with stopwatch), 20Circles, DLDs (6x15s), Tunica Blasters(6x15s)
          • jelqing: 230x3s Jelqs, THEN 3x35s ULIs
          • warm down
          • 3 Hours esl40

Notes:

1. I was afraid to use an overhand grip for the ULIs. I don't have a clear view of the shaft with the overhand grip so I didn't do it.
          2. I think the ULIs were better now that they were done alone and not superseted within the jelqs. I could get a better erection and when gripping and squeezing I felt it more! It was more intense. CARE!!

Edit: I ballooned for 5min with 2 fingerbands. This is unplanned! I got to either stop doing this or just implement it in the routine..
          Last edited by duude; 01-11-2017, 03:17 PM.
          Goal:

Comment

12. Jan 2017

Rest day. DID NOT touch it!! Yeeees! Did hindi squats and RKs throughout the day.

13. Jan 2017

3rd Training day of Week 9

• warm up
            • Stretching: 20Circles, 2 Sets of 5 Direction stretches (45s each with stopwatch), 20Circles, DLDs (6x15s), Tunica Blasters(6x15s)
            • jelqing: 230x3s Jelqs, THEN 3x35s ULIs
            • warm down
            • 3 Hours esl40
            • 4 Hours single Fingerband - during this time I edged for 10min with double fingerband

Notes:
            1. I MUST ease better into the multidirectional stretches. I stretch too hard too fast and my penis reacts by fattening up. Must avoid this!
            2. I decided to implement the double fingerband edging into my routine after I am done with the ADS.
            Goal:

Comment

14. & 15. Jan 2017

Resting in the weekend as always. Some hindi squats and some RKs throughout the day.

Tomorrow is Week 10 and I will add a few sets/reps here and there. P.Is have been good but not the best. I think am doing too much Stretching with not enough Girth exercises to balance it out. Also I am not sure if am doing too many different stretch exercises?!
              In any case I have 3 more Weeks on this routine then I'll take 1 week off and following will be a new routine. I think it will be along the lines of Mon,Wed,Fri "stretch&jelq" and Tues,Thurs,Sat "x30&Squeezes". So I will be focusing a bit more on girth and I will have only 1 day complete rest. We'll see when the time comes.

P.S. With the new routine I'll probably add BTC and side to side (can we please call them Pendulum stretches? ).
              Goal:

Comment

Time to measure

13/12/16
                BPEL:5.98"(15.2cm)
                EG: 4.9"(12.5cm)
                BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm)

16/01/17
                BPEL:6.1"(15.5) !!
                EG: 4.9"(12.5cm)
                BPFSL ~6.7" (~17cm)

What?!! I did NOT expect anything this time. So now am not even sure I measured correctly!
                My girth has not changed..AGAIN. But I didn't expect it to with so much stretching. The length gain is theoretically small but if it does hold true then I am reaally happy about it!!

I will measure again on the 13th February.
                Goal:

Comment

16. Jan 2017

1st Training day - Week 10

I added a few sets and reps here there to increase the volume as planned.

• warm up
                  • Stretching: 2 Sets of 5 Direction stretches (50s each with stopwatch), 2x30Circles, DLDs (6x20s), Tunica Blasters(6x20s)
                  • jelqing: 250x3s Jelqs, THEN 4x35s ULIs
                  • warm down
                  • 4 Hours esl40
                  • 3 Hours single Fingerband - during this time I edged for 10min with double fingerband

Notes:
                  • I eased better into the stretch. Next time even better!
                  • Had some fluid build up from the esl40 and continued while wearing the single fingerband.
                  Goal:

Comment

Ok so today I got an issue!
                    Yesterday night I realized I got a thrombosed vein about 0.5cm long on the left side of my distal shaft. This is a NEGATIVE PI. So I need to let it heal.
                    BUT I also woke up in the middle of the night from a nice night wood. And I had morning wood as well. Which is a POSITIVE PI!

I will be applying heat at all possible times today and I hope it resolves itself untill tomorrow so that I may resume my training.

P.S. I believe I got it from using the fingerband and not from the other exercises. Which is a good thing as I can simply remove that part which is not very important.
                    Goal:

Comment

Well the 0.5cm thrombosed vein still persists so I took the day off. I was travelling the whole day so I couldn't apply warm compresses. Hopefully it goes away soon and lets me continue PE on Friday.
                      Goal:

Comment

16. Jan 2017

After finishing my 1st training day of the week I got a Lymph node from overtraining. It seems that it wasn't a thrombosed vein so thank you ZZMan for the clarification.

17, 18 & 19 Jan 2017

Took 3 days rest to let it subside. On the 18th after warming my penis up and gently massaging the affected area, the lump seems to have broken down and returned to normal.
                        N.B. I had no pain or soreness on any of the days.

20. Jan 2017

2nd Training day - Week 10

It would be wise if I took it easy and not jump in to my full routine...but I couldn't!

• warm up
                        • Stretching: 2 Sets of 5 Direction stretches (50s each with stopwatch), 2x30Circles, DLDs (6x20s), Tunica Blasters(6x20s)
                        • warm down
                        • 4 Hours esl40

Note: I completely removed the fingerband that I believe was the culprit.

22. Jan 2017

Up to now I got no clogged lymph vessel, no negative PIs. Only positive ones! The dilemma now is if I should do PE today. This week I only did twice a week instead of 3 (Mon & Fri). I may do PE today as well, then tomorrow rest and begin the next training week. I will have to decide soon.
                        Last edited by duude; 01-22-2017, 08:02 PM. Reason: clarification purposes
                        Goal:

Comment

22. Jan 2017

3rd Training day - Week 10

I decided to go for it. I will have only 1 rest day between Week 10 and 11 instead of 2.

• warm up
                          • warm down
                          • 4 Hours esl40
                          • 3min. with half pump - X30

I received the X30 two days ago and I decided today to give it a try.
                          Once I figured out how it works, placed a ballsring, then my dick in the cylinder and pumped...oh boy!! I couldn't even let the bellows fully expand. I was afraid that my dick would be explosively sucked off my body.
                          So I did half a pump and let it on for 3 minutes. When I removed it I had dark blue spots here and there and it was thick! Then I had a big flaccid for quite a while.
                          Oh I can't wait to begin my bathmate&manulas routine. Until then I will be trying to condition myself to the 3 min warmup 3days/week.

Notes:
                          • No clogged lymph vessel
                          • Used less force and eased better into the stretches. It stretched longer!
                          Goal:

Comment

Hey man...i randomly pick logs and read thru them....today I picked yours.

I noticed u were using fingerbands and leaving them on for hours on at a time....soon as i saw that, i was gonna post about how dangerous that is (thrombosss vein...lymph node blockages, etc..). In ur next post u were complaining about thrombosis of a vein. It was most likely lymph node blockage, because vein thrombosis will not go away so quickly and IS a MAJOR injury. I see the term "thrombosed vein" thrown around this forum a lot, google image it if u wanna get better idea...it is not something to be taken lightly AND CAN be caused by c-ring or band if left on for long.

Don't leave bands, c-rings, etc.. on ur cock for long time...anything over 20min without a 5min break is STUPID. I know some people here will post about how they wear c-rings and some even tell u how to "properly" measure...thats all bullshit STRAIGHT UP!!

Don't believe everything you read. Blood flow IN and OUT, healthy oxygen/nutrient/hormone rich blood is a MUST for penis or any other body part. Im glad to see u got away with just a lymph blockage, those are minor (supposed) but shit happened to me once and I was freaking out....i recomend u massage the area lightly, apply heat, and massage that same area even after its gone,, sort of "rehab" call it.

Other than that...good shit u got going on here. Only other thing, id recommend more basic stretches.
                            2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                            1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                            1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                            1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Originally posted by Beefster View Post
                              Hey man...i randomly pick logs and read thru them....today I picked yours.

I noticed u were using fingerbands and leaving them on for hours on at a time....soon as i saw that, i was gonna post about how dangerous that is (thrombosss vein...lymph node blockages, etc..). In ur next post u were complaining about thrombosis of a vein. It was most likely lymph node blockage, because vein thrombosis will not go away so quickly and IS a MAJOR injury. I see the term "thrombosed vein" thrown around this forum a lot, google image it if u wanna get better idea...it is not something to be taken lightly AND CAN be caused by c-ring or band if left on for long.

Don't leave bands, c-rings, etc.. on ur cock for long time...anything over 20min without a 5min break is STUPID. I know some people here will post about how they wear c-rings and some even tell u how to "properly" measure...thats all bullshit STRAIGHT UP!!

Don't believe everything you read. Blood flow IN and OUT, healthy oxygen/nutrient/hormone rich blood is a MUST for penis or any other body part. Im glad to see u got away with just a lymph blockage, those are minor (supposed) but shit happened to me once and I was freaking out....i recomend u massage the area lightly, apply heat, and massage that same area even after its gone,, sort of "rehab" call it.

Other than that...good shit u got going on here. Only other thing, id recommend more basic stretches.
                              Well lucky me I got a great guest! Welcome!
                              I appreciate your advice and I love your log. Yes it was a clogged lymph vessel and yes I kind of abused the term "thrombosed vein". I discussed this with TheZZMan and Wishful over at Penile injuries and they helped me through it. Luckily it went away quickly and I completely discarded the fingerband. Blood flow IN and OUT yes! I am since that day gently massaging the area everytime am in the shower.

As far as the stretches; my next routine in 3 weeks will concentrate much more on the basic stretches and some side to side (or pendulum as I like to call them). I just wanted to try and learn some new exercises this time for perhaps a later use.

THANK you for your advice and attention. Stick around
                              Goal:

Comment

23. Jan 2017

REST day. Did a 3min. with the X30 with a 2/3 pump.
                                Purpose: Learn how to use the X30 and condition for the warm up.

24. Jan 2017

1st Training day - Week 11

Made some slight adjustments.

• warm up
                                • Stretching: 2 Sets of 5 Direction stretches (55s each with stopwatch), 2x30Circles, DLDs (6x20s), Tunica Blasters(6x20s)
                                • jelqing: 250x3s Jelqs, THEN 4x40s ULIs
                                • warm down
                                • 4 Hours esl40
                                • 3min. with 3/4 pump - X30

Notes:
                                • Same as last time. I stretched with less force initially and eased better into the stretch, leading to greater elongation.
                                • About the X30: I entered in with about 30% erection then I pumped fully. I could feel the pump creating more suction on the surrounding area rather than on my penis, which would in turn not get pumped that much. So then I entered at about 50% and it was much better! I pumped at about 3/4 of the full pump. 3 minutes.
                                Goal:

Comment

Working...
                                X