Logwards to dicktory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Duude,

Keep up with the PE! And keep making your Progress Log Longer, keep it Growing, and the Gains coming! with time, you will reach your Goal! And you will eventually Surpass it! Keep up with the PE!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
      It is probably a good idea to stop leveling while you work to have better control over the Involuntary Kegels. More Hindi Squats and other stretching will help also.
      Take a kegel break for a couple weeks and then start adding them back slowly.
      Thank you very much for the advice! I will be taking a kegel break and spent some time on Hindi squats and other pelvic floor stretches.

NB: Yeah I think I will give Bathmate a try and see how it goes.
      Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
      Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
      Goal:
      • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Cowboy View Post
        Hey Duude,

Keep up with the PE! And keep making your Progress Log Longer, keep it Growing, and the Gains coming! with time, you will reach your Goal! And you will eventually Surpass it! Keep up with the PE!
        Hey Cowboy thank you for passing by! You bet I will keep up with PE! Consistency consistency consistency!
        Goal:

Comment

23. Dec 2016

3rd Training day of Week 6

-same-

I feel a really nice stretch with the Directional Stretches! I am easing SLOWLY into the stretch and I can really feel it along the shaft and at the ligaments!
          My hand grip is still tired and my ULIs were not so effective but I think my buddy is also a bit tired so looking forward a break.

I will be doing ZERO kegels throughout the day for the next couple of weeks so as to relax my pelvic floor! Only hindi squats and a few RKs.

As a quick recap of the week: Tuesday PE, Wednesday Overedge, Thursday PE & sex, Friday PE.

Time for a 1 week break after 6 Weeks of my new routine.
          Goal:

Comment

27. Dec 2016

I overedged during an unplanned 10min. edging session.

28-30. Dec 2016

The following 2 days after I overedged I didn't get any morning wood. Today however I did. I do really require this week off so I am determined not to even touch it untill the next planned session on Monday!

N.B: I have never got such consistent night good as while doing the Advanced Jelq free Routine. I think I will be adding some side-to-side stretches soon. I will also start using a Bathmate in one month.
            Goal:

Comment

Almost forgot..... Happy Holidays everyone!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas time and that you have an even better New Year's Eve!!
              Goal:

Comment

02. Jan 2017

1st Training day of Week 8
                (Week 7 was a week-off)

So I am back after 9 days off and am excited to get back to active training! If I read my PIs correctly then my break was well worth it and am now good to go.

• warm up
                • Stretching: 20Circles, 5 Direction stretches (40s each), 20Circles, DLDs (5x15s), V-Stretches(5x15s), Tunica Tugs(5x15s), Tunica Blasters(6x12s)
                • jelqing: 180x3s Jelqs with 3x25s ULIs for every 60 Jelqs.
                • warm down

It went quite well. Although I had 9 days off I didn't feel any discomfort at all. I even felt it was a bit too easy. I will slightly increase a few sets and reps here and there on the 2nd training day of this week.

Also whenever I do the Tunica Tugs it gets really thin and long. I don't really get a stretching feeling but after I finished every set this is what I get. Is this normal?

Note: After I finished the routine today I used a fingerband as an ADS. I used it for about 3 hours with breaks. I had thought about this for a while and i decided to give it a try. Why a fingerband? Because it delivers slight constriction and when you use 2 or more it provides elongation as well! And it is really comfortable...and warm We'll see if it is any beneficial.

Edit: HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all awesome people!!! I wish you all the best!!!!
                Goal:

Comment

03. Jan 2017

Rest day.

But I ballooned for about 15 minutes with a single fingerband. This was unplanned and it got my penis a bit tired but it felt good. I really do need to work on girth more!
                  Goal:

Comment

04. Jan 2017

2nd Training day of Week 8

I made some slight adjustments to the routine to increase the volume.

• warm up
                    • Stretching: 20Circles, 5 Direction stretches (45s each), 20Circles, DLDs (6x15s), V-Stretches(5x15s), Tunica Tugs(5x15s), Tunica Blasters(6x15s)
                    • jelqing: 200x3s Jelqs with 2x45s ULIs for every 100 Jelqs.
                    • warm down

2 Fingerbands as an ADS for 90 uninterrupted minutes after the warm down.

Notes:
                    1. When doing the circles, directional stretches and DLDs I wasn't completely flaccid which prevented me in achieving maximum elongation.
                    2. At about the 50th-60th Jelq I realised I got a small bruise from breaking a capillary and I immediately loosened my grip a bit! Thus I will be more aware about my grip strength during jelqing.
                    3. I couldn't however hold the ULIs for 45s without losing strength. If my grip fails again on the 3rd day then I will go back to more reps with less duration.
                    4. Rest of the day I had good PIs! I liked the increased volume!
                    Goal:

Comment

05. Jan 2017

Rest day.

Rest day but I can't seem to leave it alone! I ballooned with a single fingerband for about 10min and then I went overboard.. I really should stop having these unplanned sessions. Rest days should be dedicated to recuperation!
                      Goal:

Comment

06. Jan 2017

3rd Training day of Week 8

I am waking up with nice morning wood!

-same routine-

Notes:
                        1. AGAIN: When doing the circles, directional stretches and DLDs I wasn't completely flaccid which prevented me in achieving maximum elongation.
                        2. I was more careful with my grip strength during jelqing and I didn't get any bruise.
                        3. My grip strength for a 45s ULI is not enough! Next week I will do 3x35s and see how it goes. The duration will be greater (105s instead of 90s) but I can handle it easily.
                        Goal:

Comment

Putting some thoughts down:
                          Tomorrow is Training Week 9 and I will be using the esl40 as ADS. I will probably start with 2 hours/day and slowly increase the duration.
                          I noticed that the increase in volume in Week 8 gave me some good PIs so I will keep increasing...slowly ofcourse!
                          Also I am not sure but I believe that the V-stretches(with rod) and the Tunica Tugs are not very beneficial to me at this stage of my training. I think I will replace them with a second set of the multidirectional stretches.

So I think my routine this week will probably look something like this:

• warm up
                          • Stretching: 20Circles, 2 Sets of 5 Direction stretches (45s each), 20Circles, DLDs (6x15s), Tunica Blasters(6x15s)
                          • jelqing: 210x3s Jelqs with 3x35s ULIs for every 70 Jelqs.
                          • warm down
                          Goal:

Comment

09 Jan. 2017

1st Training day of Week 9

• warm up
                            • Stretching: 20Circles, 2 Sets of 5 Direction stretches (45s each), 20Circles, DLDs (6x15s), Tunica Blasters(6x15s)
                            • jelqing: 210x3s Jelqs with 3x35s ULIs for every 70 Jelqs.
                            • warm down

Then esl40 for 2 hours.

I just wore the esl40 so good opportunity to write down some observations:
                            1. I liked the additional set of multidirectional stretches. I felt I was doing more work. It tired my grip slightly but it won't be a problem
                            2. From the next training day and onward I will be finishing the Jelqs and THEN the ULIs. Going from 100% erection for the ULIs to 50-70% for the Jelqs really messes up with the consistency of the exercises. 210 Jelqs AND THEN 3x35s ULIs.
                            3. I noticed that once I finish the multidirectional stretches it gets a bit plump. Could it be like a defensive reaction of the penis? I MUST ease into the stretch better!!
                            4. The warm up/down was better today! I was in a rush and I had only 10 minutes for each. So I was rewarming the cloth sooner. Which meant it remained warmer for the entire warm up/down. So next time THIS!
                            Goal:

Comment

A bit more into the 1st training day of Week 9.

• I was wearing for about 4 hours in the morning a single fingerband while flaccid.
                              • I wore the esl40 for 3 hours instead of 2.
                              • I edged at night for 5min with two fingerbands.
                              Goal:

Comment

Hey duude, I see it has been going good on your PE Journey. And it is great to see you are keeping it up. Keep up the Good Work! Its looking Good man, its looking Good.

Comment

Working...
                                X