X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be very Dude about the Holidays.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thank you very much for your advice! You actually helped me relax about it and go with the flow. I will approach it wisely and cool-headed. Greatly appreciated!
      Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
      Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
      Goal:
      • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

Hahaha I hope you have amazing holidays!;p
        Goal:

Comment

You also my friend. Enjoy

Comment

So taking on the advice of Wishful10x8, I will not be worrying about increased intensity and straining to accomodate for the lack of time of the following 5-6 weeks.
            My Routine for the next 2 weeks will be as follows:
            • warm up as normal
            • Stretching: 20Circle stretches, 4 Direction stretches (40Kegels Duration), 20Circle stretches, DLDs (5x15s), V-Stretches(5x15s), Tunica Tugs(5x15s), Tunica Blasters(6x12s)
            • Jelqing: 180x3s Jelqs with 3x25s ULIs for every 60 Jelqs.
            • warm down

Intensity will be kept at a medium level.
            I slightly increased the training volume of stretching and jelqing only because I kept it the same for the previous 4 weeks and it was time to move forward.

Unfortunately I don't have my infrared lamp here and the house is colder...so we will see how it goes!
            Goal:

Comment

12. Dec 2016 Start of Week 5

So how it went:
              1. I completely forgot to take measurements as I had planned to do. Oh well..Tomorrow it is then!
              2. Definitely felt the lack of the infrared lamp! My warm up was not ideal and I could feel the lack of flexibility during the stretching as a result of less heat. My rounded buddies were also a bit curled up so I couldn't do the Tunica blasters as easily...but I managed.
              3. On a positive note: I really liked the slight increase in Jelqing and the few extra stretching reps! I was getting random erections all throughout the day after I finished my routine. I will have a hard time not doing the routine 5 days/week.. but we will see how it goes.
              Goal:

Comment

13. Dec 2016

So today is an off day since I decided to change it to 3 days/week.
                Night and morning wood were non existent but I will attribute this to the fact that my sleep yesterday was a mess.
                And today I didn't forget to measure!!
                BPEL: 5.98"(15.2cm)
                EG: 4.9"(12.5cm)
                BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm)

So yes!!! 0.3cm EL increase! I welcome me to the 6" club!
                I don't mind that I am not seeing girth increase since for now length is my priorirty.
                Also time to update my signature.
                Goal:

Comment

14. Dec 2016

2nd training day of Week 5

-same-

Night and morning wood were non existent....again... But probably beacause I didn't sleep at all so nothing to learn from here.

Last time it was too cold to have an ideal session and since I don't have my IR Lamp here, I went out and bought a space heater!!
                  So for warm up, jelqing and warm down it was 400W and for stretching 800W.
                  It felt much better than last time. Oh boy what a difference heat makes!

I noticed that during stretching it was thicker that usual. I always stretch completely flaccid so does this mean that my flaccid is thicker or is it something else? I will need to investigate this.

After reading the suggestion of Drjohn I will from next week and onwards stop kegelling and stretching at the same time. It always felt a bit uncomfortable and it does actually make it more difficult to ease into a good stretch!

That's all for today folks
                  Last edited by duude; 12-16-2016, 07:10 AM.
                  Goal:

Comment

16. Dec 2016

3rd training day of Week 5

-same-
                    BUT: I did not kegel while doing the 4 Direction stretches. Instead I did 150 Kegels and a Hindi squat for the duration of 50 Reverse Kegels. Hopefully I did those right.

I could feel the stretch while doing the direction stretches better and I could stretch further also. I don't know if this was the result of not kegelling at the same time however.

My next training day will be on the 21. Dec 2016 since I will be going on a trip with friends. I will still have 3 training days on the next week but they will be consecutive.

Have fun in the weekend everyone!

EDIT: I forgot to write that I had good morning wood not so much night wood though.
                    Last edited by duude; 12-16-2016, 08:03 AM.
                    Goal:

Comment

I am becoming increasingly more aware about my pelvic floor muscles and I begin to realise that I contract them subconsciously really often! That would, to my inderstanding, result in a tense pelvic floor and to imbalances. Am I right on this?
                      I will try and reverse kegel throughout the day and try to prevent these bad kegels that are due to bad habits. Should I even stop the kegels completely until a few months have passed?
                      I am a bit in the dark on this.
                      Goal:

Comment

20. Dec 2016

1st Training day of Week 6

So following a 3-day break:

-same-
                        BUT: instead of 4 Directions I did 5 Directions (L, R, U, D & SO)

NB: Since I stopped kegelling while stretching, I now count to number 40 for each stretch. It probably takes me more than 40seconds each stretch, depending on my counting speed. I will measure it!

When I am stretching I need to remain patient and EASE into the stretch slowly!! It results in a greater, more focused stretch! Not rush it to maximum elongation!

I've been noticing through all 6 weeks of this routine that after each session it remains incredibly flexible and "malleable" for almost the rest of the day. It is not hanging fuller but it is really flexible. I guess I could use this state for edging/pumping/clamping/etc or an ADS. I will revisit this thought after the end of Week 7 (which is a week-off).
                        Goal:

Comment

Off-day today.

However I just went on and did about 10 minutes edging with a relatively loose cock ring. But I couldn't/didn't want to resist the urge to go over the edge.

While I edged I measured the girth with a tailor's tape and it read 13cm! Quite interesting. Oh boy I hope I am seeing my imminent future.
                          Goal:

Comment

22. Dec 2016

2nd Training day of Week 6

-same-

My grip strength is exhausted from the weekend activities so my ULIs suffered a bit. Other than that everything went great.

I can't seem to get rid of the idea to purchase the Hydromax X30 and implement it in my routine. I said to myself I will not be using any pumps, extenders or hangers until at least 1 year of consistent PE has passed. But I am not sure why I said this. Another thing is that I don't know if I should first reach my length goal (or at least come close to it) before I pursue my girth goal. BUT on the other hand I don't seem to be gaining girth that easy so it would be better to start pursuing it earlier than planned...!
                            Goal:

Comment

I have always worked length and girth together. It takes more effort, but I love my ratio. So either way, whatever works best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by duude View Post
                                I am becoming increasingly more aware about my pelvic floor muscles and I begin to realise that I contract them subconsciously really often! That would, to my inderstanding, result in a tense pelvic floor and to imbalances. Am I right on this?
                                I will try and reverse kegel throughout the day and try to prevent these bad kegels that are due to bad habits. Should I even stop the kegels completely until a few months have passed?
                                I am a bit in the dark on this.

It is probably a good idea to stop leveling while you work to have better control over the Involuntary Kegels. More Hindi Squats and other stretching will help also.
                                Take a kegel break for a couple weeks and then start adding them back slowly.

Comment

Working...
                                X