Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RKs for PE resulted in ED

Hey guys,

I've been lurking for a while, trying improve so I can some day add to the success stories, and I've been doing a primarily RK based routine for about 4 months.

However, about a month ago, I was doing another practice session and all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my pelvis while doing an RK. I didn't think much of it until the next morning, when my entire pelvic floor was incredibly sore, to the point where even sitting was uncomfortable. Fast forward to today, the pelvic floor symptoms have improved slightly, and about every other time I masturbate, or am with a partner, I get an erection that goes away after about 10 minutes, nothing at all, or a hard flaccid that lasts ~30 seconds.

Any advice on how I can regain a higher EQ? I thought PE was bad enough, but the combination of the two is so much worse.

How much healing time have you given yourself?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      How much healing time have you given yourself?
      I'm at roughly a month at the moment. Quit all working out, stretching, and RKs, heavy lifting. All I've been doing is masturbation following an arousal control method every few days.

Been trying to do Kegels in the meantime to reverse some of the damage.

Comment

Well if you have been masturbating you're not really giving all those muscles a rest are you?
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

A rk is a stretch so injury due to them are rare were you doing a very forceful rk ?

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Well if you have been masturbating you're not really giving all those muscles a rest are you?
            Fair point, I'll try to keep that in check as well. Thank you for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              A rk is a stretch so injury due to them are rare were you doing a very forceful rk ?
              Admittedly I probably went a bit harder than I should have. If I recall correctly, I did 10-20 minutes of hindi squats, followed by a pretty rk heavy training session. Not necessarily pushing extraordinarily hard, but certainly harder than necessary. I had a pretty disappointing experience with a partner that day and my mind was likely clouded by that.

Comment

Working...
              X