Varicocele and pre E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Varicocele and pre E

I recently read some research regarding the effect of a varicose on the balls that could have influence ejaculation respons, I was wondering if anyone here that has Pre E has varicose and if some have had surgery for it and if it helped their pre E condition.

I have a discernible varicocele in the left testicle, probably since I was born, I don't know if these things are congenital or not. But my was diagnosed more than 20 years ago. I haven't considered any surgery because it's not that discomfortable. My testosterone levels are normal and I don't want to have children, so better leave it this way.

Comment

So some guys onsite help their varicole through stretching .

Varicole are associated with reduced testosterone I don't know any links re pre e .

Comment

I read this article recently, not sure if ur allowed to paste links https://www.journal-ina.com/article....aulast=El-Hamd.

But this is from the results sections:

The mean IELTs per minutes at 6 months after varicocelectomy were significantly higher as compared to initial preoperative evaluations (5.14 0.77 and 0.93 0.16, respectively) [P = 0.0001, [Table 2]. The mean values for the overall sexual satisfaction scores at 6 months after varicocelectomy were significantly higher as compared to initial preoperative evaluations (3.56 0.58 and 1.03 0.93, respectively) [P = 0.0001, [Table 2].
        Therefore I was wondering if members also did see this connection and if so what the reasoning behind it could be.

Comment

Working...
        X