Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premature ejactulated during a massage....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premature ejactulated during a massage....

I went to a massage today, the first time in years, and the therapist was doing my upper legs , and hips like to the side of my croch.. and I busted...

So embarassing. I literally stopped the massage and told her I had to go.

I dont know how it got to this point but I feel so weak. I literally climaxed with no penile stimulation. This is insane.
    Please follow this page on facebook. Hold corrupt police accountable for their actions.

https://www.facebook.com/CopBlock

​This happened to me several years ago. I too was embarrassed. It's not the end of the world. Imagine this can be avoided if you work on getting less mentally stimulated; for example, try cuddling without getting hard, or work on your pelvic floor balance (reverse kegal holds) to help with the pre-mature evacuation.

Comment

I'm sure it happens more that you think. I too had a massage a while back, same deal, upper thighs messaged, got a boner. Got all embarrassed. Masseuse just said not to worry, it happens a lot. Hard to relax after that. Now, I had the same experience about 10 years ago and she said let me take care of that for you. Alrighty then.

Comment

Guys, if you feel so desperate, why don't you consider taking Saint John's Wort? Desperate times require desperate measures! It's a natural supplement! It won't make you any harm - at least it wont kill you! Have it a try. All it takes is 1 daily pill (300 mg) for 2 weeks and see how it goes. Is it a question of pride? You don't want to feel dependent on a substance (natural or synthetic)?

I don't know if it's your case, but if you are LIFELONG PErs, you owe your condition to a "short circuited system" too - it's a biological thing, guys! Just like having diabetes or hypertension. You have to take something in order to balance what is naturally out of balance.

Comment

Take care with St Johns wort it is know to have side effects.

Comment

which are?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Take care with St Johns wort it is know to have side effects.
              In the studies I've seen, the comparison between SJW and SSRIs, regarding efficacy and side effects, seems to be in favor of SJW: less side effects (and more tolerable) and a similar efficacy in mild to moderate depression. So, all in all, it seems to me it has a good safety profile. As soon as I'm done with weaning of completely from Anafranil (Clomipramine), from which my main complaint is the excessive sweating, I will give SJW a try. If it doesn't work, I'll try 5-HTP after. If it still doesn't work, I'll try a combination of turmeric and black pepper which has also good feedback, since it is a natural anti-inflammatory and it seems to act in a similar way as Tramadol.

Comment

Working...
              X