Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do yourself a favor (and to this community) if you really want to improve your PE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do yourself a favor (and to this community) if you really want to improve your PE!!!

I think you can do yourself a favor (and to this community) if you start to systematically try different combinations of medicines or supplements you can think of (or grab your hands on), and report your results and personal experiences in this forum.

If you have already any sort of, please let me know by sending me the link in response, in case I have missed it in this platform.

Just a couple of notable examples of guys I've seen doing it in this forum - and for whom I have utmost respect:

venom888

longerlastingnoob

sameel

They have tried to find a viable and lasting solution for this problem, based on medical evidence and making sense of what is available on the internet, avoiding scams and charlatans who promise spectacular results and few evidence for what they promise.

Kudos for these gentlemen.

PS: please forgive me if I'm letting anyone else outside the list, but this is just a small example of the people who I see as having the right attitude. If you already have undergone a similar path (medicine or supplemental based), please let me know, because I'm always interested in the stories of those who set on their journey without fearing being judged lazy or not sufficiently committed to the "manual approach" field. Just drop a line and point me to your story. Thank you.

Originally posted by danielmarques View Post
    I think you can do yourself a favor (and to this community) if you start to systematically try different combinations of medicines or supplements you can think of (or grab your hands on), and report your results and personal experiences in this forum.

If you have already any sort of, please let me know by sending me the link in response, in case I have missed it in this platform.

Just a couple of notable examples of guys I've seen doing it in this forum - and for whom I have utmost respect:

venom888

longerlastingnoob

sameel

They have tried to find a viable and lasting solution for this problem, based on medical evidence and making sense of what is available on the internet, avoiding scams and charlatans who promise spectacular results and few evidence for what they promise.

Kudos for these gentlemen.

PS: please forgive me if I'm letting anyone else outside the list, but this is just a small example of the people who I see as having the right attitude. If you already have undergone a similar path (medicine or supplemental based), please let me know, because I'm always interested in the stories of those who set on their journey without fearing being judged lazy or not sufficiently committed to the "manual approach" field. Just drop a line and point me to your story. Thank you.
    Don’t agree with you.
    The majority do not want to be on anti depressants to solve their PreE problem.
    Yes genetically some are programmed to come faster than others and I’m not against the scientific community when they say certain medications may make you last longer but it’s at a cost.
    I’ve struggled with PreE. I’ve tried dapoxetine but it didn’t help. Tried anafranil for a month a few years back too and it didn’t help and I hated the side effects.
    I feel posture/strength work plus much less stress helped me. Most likely stopping running has helped as my body was broke. I didn’t edge or focus on reverse k etc but deep breathing in poses helped. Don’t dismiss the hard work people put in to solve their problems or the hard work community members put in to help. That’s just rude and ignorant. Contributors here have went through preE too so they share what helped them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelvis View Post
      Don’t agree with you.
      The majority do not want to be on anti depressants to solve their PreE problem.
      Yes genetically some are programmed to come faster than others and I’m not against the scientific community when they say certain medications may make you last longer but it’s at a cost.
      I’ve struggled with PreE. I’ve tried dapoxetine but it didn’t help. Tried anafranil for a month a few years back too and it didn’t help and I hated the side effects.
      I feel posture/strength work plus much less stress helped me. Most likely stopping running has helped as my body was broke. I didn’t edge or focus on reverse k etc but deep breathing in poses helped. Don’t dismiss the hard work people put in to solve their problems or the hard work community members put in to help. That’s just rude and ignorant. Contributors here have went through preE too so they share what helped them.
      I don't dismiss the hard work some people put in order to try to solve their PE problem, neither the availability some folks have to report on their journey to fix their PE problem. All I'm saying is very simple (it couldn't be more clear and direct): If you suffer from LIFELONG PREMATURE EJACULATION, the odds you'll be successful just on the account of exercises (be it breathing, stretching, penile applied exercises) are slim to none! This is a fact based on scientific research that has been done for more than 30 years now.

If you or anyone else feel offended by the truth, it's not my problem. I will not cover the reality with in a sugar pill. If your problem is ACQUIRED / INTERMITTENT/ PSEUDO PREMATURE EJACULATION, then yes, you can try all sorts of gymnastics in the penile enhancement arsenal. But you will wasting your time if you had it since your teens. My experience corroborates what studies have been showing for the last 30 years.

I will not waste my time with all of you who don't read carefully enough what I say: LIFELONG PREMATURE EJACULATION is what interests me. It's the kind I have and it's the kind I write about. That's it! Good luck to all of you who don't belong to this category.

Comment

THe same factors underlie pre e regardless of it's duration .

Comment

Remember that the human body is very intricate and complicated. Your brain-gut-axis is constantly modulating the same things that you're modifying with medicine. If your axis is broken, you'll probably be hooked for life. I have nothing against medicine or any active substance, but there seems to be a trend where the usage becomes chronic to the point of ignoring underlying factors. And that's in most cases unknown territory. We barely have data on long term usage of ibuprofen, yet that's often considered safe as milk by a lot of people.

Comment

If you suffer from LIFELONG PREMATURE EJACULATION, the odds you'll be successful just on the account of exercises (be it breathing, stretching, penile applied exercises) are slim to none! This is a fact based on scientific research that has been done for more than 30 years no
            This is bullshit.

I dealt with a very bad lifelong PreE. Totally got solved. And many here who committed solved their issue.

You have to be smart. All the people, whether here or around me who overcome this issue have gone through a smart and consistent path.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
              This is bullshit.

I dealt with a very bad lifelong PreE. Totally got solved. And many here who committed solved their issue.

You have to be smart. All the people, whether here or around me who overcome this issue have gone through a smart and consistent path.
              So nowadays, you have fun with your woman, bang her hard, on various positions, she gives you head and plays with your zizi and you can endure all this for about how long?

Another thing: weren't you the guy who wrote that in your first teen years, you would take an insane amount of time before ejaculating?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...utine-log.html

Quote***

My Background
              I am 43 now. During my sex life for the last 22-some years I had to face a lot of humiliations due to premature ejaculation. Though I remained unperturbed outwardly, but inwardly a sense of inferiority complex was always there. My ‘don’t care’ attitude helped me sail though all these years.

I have been masturbating for more than 30 years and except for the first 2-3 years (when it used to take literally an hour to ejaculate), I had always been a rapid ejaculator. As it stands now I can jerk off literally within a minute after erection.

***Unquote

It doesn't seem LIFELONG PREMATURE EJACULATION to me man... Sorry. When I encounter the first guy who had PE his entire life (uninterrupted, not intermittent) and many years later, just by adhering to a strict physical / breathing routine, got over is LLPE and started to master the gals in bed, I will be very skeptic but willing to accept it. But you seem to me you're not that guy, just based on your personal account.
              Last edited by danielmarques; 07-26-2021, 05:57 AM.

Comment

It doesn't seem like lifelong pe? So being 43 and having the issue for the last 22 years doesn't seem lifelong to you?
                Now on a side note you had better lighten up your attitude to our members who have had some success in this area and come here to help you. I don't like what I'm reading from you.
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Perhaps this can help:

Thread: Respect for others, their threads, their posts.

Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm sorry. I may have been slightly rude in my answer, but it stems from the fact that many commentators do not read carefully enough what I'm saying. If the first 2-3 years were OK (meaning roughly from 13 (43-30) to 15) - I have difficulty as labeling his PE as lifelong, because usually this means ready from the beginning of puberty. It could e that something came along (a viral disease? excessive drinking? recreational drugs?) and ruined his baseline condition. Only he can know what might have been.

Once again, sorry for my rude answer.

PS: I have confused you with Everyman, regarding the LLPE thing. He was the one who posted the story regarding the 2-3 initial years taking an hour to reach PONR, and then later suffering from PE for 30 years.
                    Last edited by danielmarques; 07-26-2021, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

weren't you the guy who wrote that in your first teen years, you would take an insane amount of time before ejaculating?
                        No, never said that. not me, I am 33. I had PreE since becoming sexually active until around a year and half ago. And as far as I remember I had the same body structure until a year and half ago.

So nowadays, you have fun with your woman, bang her hard, on various positions, she gives you head and plays with your zizi and you can endure all this for about how long?
                        yes, depending on some circumstances between 30 mins to an hour.

the odds you'll be successful just on the account of exercises (be it breathing, stretching, penile applied exercises) are slim to none
                        Also, I believe breathing and penile stretches and even RKs do nothing for you. But stretching and physical training on your connective body chain and imbalances in your trio are a different story.
                        Last edited by Anthony_gerio; 07-26-2021, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
                          Also, I believe breathing and penile stretches and even RKs do nothing for you. But stretching and physical training on your connective body chain and imbalances in your trio are a different story.
                          What exactly do you mean by «stretching and physical training on your connective body chain and imbalances in your trio are a different story»?

I get it's note penile stretches, so you must be referring to body stretching. Now, «physical training on your connective body chain and imbalances in your trio» sounds a lot confusing to me. Either this is a secret language only shared between the initiated, or worse, a hand full of nothing, only to distract the less attentive - somewhere in the line of «The Emperor's New Cloths».

Would you be so kind to elaborate?

Comment

Guys dealing with pre e they have allways had happens pretty regularly and usually goes unnoticed . Here is a guy who posted yeaterday for instance who has already made improvements in the short time he has been here .

https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...me-lurker.html

Comment

What exactly do you mean by «stretching and physical training on your connective body chain and imbalances in your trio are a different story»?
                              Read the thread, in particular posts, 1, 80 and 161.
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ygen-fuel.html

Do yourself a favour and throw away the attitude, mentality and beliefs you have. If you have questions and struggling where to start ask questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X