Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you think pelvic floor exercises and other manual techniques work with PE?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you think pelvic floor exercises and other manual techniques work with PE?!

Sorry to be this direct, but do you honestly think that pelvic floor exercises make any difference regarding lasting long in bed? Com'on!
    Pelvic floor exercises were created in the 60s or 70s for women who suffered from urinary incontinence after giving birth. They are a reminiscence of the ages where "solutions" put forward by eminent figures in the field of sexology were left unquestioned - the so called authority based medicine.

Pelvic floor exercises have nothing to do with the control of the ejaculatory reflex. It is mediated by the nervous system - from the brain to the spinal cord and to the nerve endings in the penis, back and forth - and has nothing to do with muscles - pelvic floor or other.

The (in)famous start-stop or the squeeze technique are useless on helping to control the ejaculatory reflex. Just try searching for a good book or article on the mechanisms involved in the ejaculation reflex and you'll soon understand how pointless are these "techniques" for a man that suffers from PE.

Originally posted by danielmarques View Post
    Sorry to be this direct, but do you honestly think that pelvic floor exercises make any difference regarding lasting long in bed? Com'on!
    Pelvic floor exercises were created in the 60s or 70s for women who suffered from urinary incontinence after giving birth. They are a reminiscence of the ages where "solutions" put forward by eminent figures in the field of sexology were left unquestioned - the so called authority based medicine.

Pelvic floor exercises have nothing to do with the control of the ejaculatory reflex. It is mediated by the nervous system - from the brain to the spinal cord and to the nerve endings in the penis, back and forth - and has nothing to do with muscles - pelvic floor or other.

The (in)famous start-stop or the squeeze technique are useless on helping to control the ejaculatory reflex. Just try searching for a good book or article on the mechanisms involved in the ejaculation reflex and you'll soon understand how pointless are these "techniques" for a man that suffers from PE.
    Umm this post makes me sure you have not spent much time onsite .

So start educating yourself on what we do here and the results we get .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Umm this post makes me sure you have not spent much time onsite .

So start educating yourself on what we do here and the results we get .
      No wonder! The statistics say there are 7347 threads in this forum. Do you expect me to read them all? Of course I skim the titles and try to read some promising titles.

Comment

Originally posted by danielmarques View Post
        No wonder! The statistics say there are 7347 threads in this forum. Do you expect me to read them all? Of course I skim the titles and try to read some promising titles.
        Hard to believe you have even skimmed a few pre e threads given your lack of understanding . Read more start with the stickies.

Comment

Working...
        X