What helped me with P.E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What helped me with P.E

Hey guys imma keep this short not too long but I remember someone here saying they used PAU YUEN TONG itís a Chinese balm you put on the tip and I the day I had sex with my girlfriend I was going like an animal ! So the way you use it is get a very small amount you donít need a lot! And put it on the under side and just around the edges and wait around 2-3 hours before sex, itíll be burn but itíll go down donít put a lot! a small amount goes a long way and by the time you have sex youíll be going beast mode. Used this 10 times already man I donít have to worry any more.

This works amazingly for me too.

I leave it on for an hour or so, until it starts kind of burning/tingling, then wash it off - being careful not to get much under the foreskin as it will start to itch and irritate.

Then for about a day afterwards I get to experience what itís like to have to try to cum rather than try not to.

I use it for important occasions where I know I need to perform - but I look forward to the day I donít need it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastplan View Post

I leave it on for an hour or so, until it starts kind of burning/tingling, then wash it off - being careful not to get much under the foreskin as it will start to itch and irritate.

Then for about a day afterwards I get to experience what it’s like to have to try to cum rather than try not to.

I use it for important occasions where I know I need to perform - but I look forward to the day I don’t need it anymore.
      Maybe next time you use it try to pay attention to your pelvic floor: does it feel different? Does it still get tense? If so: why do you think you are not rushing towards PONR?

If you have a FL you could try on day edging without PYT and another one with PYT and really focus on whatīs different. I doubt that with PYT you have a completely relaxed pelvic floor if you tighten up otherwise... but maybe I am wrong

Comment

I donít think it is relaxed on PYT - itís like the nerves just stop sending the early message - can feel the moment come and go where I would normally hit PONR.

But maybe it is like more blood is flowing to the head when using it? I have very good EQ on it but donít feel like Iím on edge.

Last time I used it I did notice I was kegeling when I was trying to finish.

I will pay more attention next timeÖ

Comment

I had success with PYT, but not not when correct amount and timing occurs. Sometimes it may feel little numb, sometimes just the frenleum (underneath glans) is little less sensitive and sometimes not much difference. It is much much better than any numbing spray (I used stud100 regularly when I was between 21-26. It feels just less sensitive compared to numbness, but still it takes little pleasure away when used compared to without it.

I also think some people with very sensitive frenulum is due to the bad circumcision (tighter than usual). Hi bused to masturbate prone and just rub the mattress regularly and reason, I used to cum early was my frenulum would rub against my shorts and cause ejaculation easily (I donít masturbate like this ever now and Try to edge for a while before cumming instead of cumming quickly.
          Started 7/15/2017
          Starting Stats:
          BPEL 14 cm
          TEG 10.4
          MEG 11.4
          BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
          BPEL 17 CM
          TEG 11.7
          MEG 12.7 CM
          BEG 13.7

Comment

Sorry to be this direct, but do you honestly think that pelvic floor exercises make any difference regarding lasting long in bed? Com'on!
            Pelvic floor exercises were created in the 60s or 70s for women who suffered from urinary incontinence after giving birth. They are a reminiscence of the ages where "solutions" put forward by eminent figures in the field of sexology were left unquestioned - the so called authority based medicine.

Pelvic floor exercises have nothing to do with the control of the ejaculatory reflex. It is mediated by the nervous system - from the brain to the spinal cord and to the nerve endings in the penis, back and forth - and has nothing to do with muscles - pelvic floor or other.

The (in)famous start-stop or the squeeze technique are useless on helping to control the ejaculatory reflex. Just try searching for a good book or article on the mechanisms involved in the ejaculation reflex and you'll soon understand how pointless are these "techniques" for a man that suffers from PE.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastplan View Post

Then for about a day afterwards I get to experience what it’s like to have to try to cum rather than try not to.

I use it for important occasions where I know I need to perform - but I look forward to the day I don’t need it anymore.
              Do you think can be an issue for circumcized ones like me?

Comment

Originally posted by tiritera View Post
                Do you think can be an issue for circumcized ones like me?
                No, shouldnít be a problem for you. For me it can irritate if it settles inside the foreskin.

Comment

Working...
                X