Lost all faith in PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost all faith in PE

OK, so Iíve been a long time lurker of these forums. Iíve read countless forum posts, numerous success stories, multiple guides and a plethora of tips and tricks. The fact is, after roughly 2 years of PE, I havenít seen even the slightest gain. I Jelq and manually stretch at least 4 times a week, use my Male Edge extender 3-4 days a week for at least 5 hours a day, use my LG hanger around 40min to an hour (with periodic breaks)3-4 days a weekÖ Iíve errored on the side of overtraining and also done PE with extended rest periods (3-4 daysí rest). I began clamping about 9 months after I starting PE. I even started using a bathmate about a year ago. But for all my hard work, I have nothing to show for it.

Recently I had boyís night with 3 of my closest buddies, and after several drinks we started discussing PE. To my surprise 2 of my buddies had been doing exercises for over a year. One uses this website, the other prefers *************. But both said the same thingÖ no matter what they have done, they have seen absolutely NO gains.

Is there anyone else that has done everything imaginable and has seen zero gains???

The number of success stories on this website seems to be limitless, but I have yet to see any incontrovertible proof of growth. At this point I donít know what to think. Is it all a hoax? Do some people just not see results? I so desperately want to believe in PE but Iíve lost all faith. I donít know where to go from here. PE sucks up a lot of my free time, but thatís ok if thereís light at the end of the tunnel.

Any advice would be extremely appreciated. Also, any PROOF of success would be just as appreciated. I just need to renew the spark in the back of my mind that says ďthis is possibleĒ.

Best regards,
    JR

Wow, 2 years..
    First of all..sorry to hear that dude.
    Also, man what are the chances that two of your friends do it too and haven't had any results either..that's crazy, IMO.

Have you considered trying the PECoach?..since it seems you exercised all of your other resources.

I think there's hope, but two years man...are you sure you haven't even gained a 0.1" or two?
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Hmmm maybe its genetics and you have more tunic layers than others? What about hanging, like really heavy hanging? Did you do Uli's, horses, madingos, etc?
      Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
      Current stats

Comment

There's more information here now, maybe you can check again?
        Post #009 out now! (19/01/2014)
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/newbietope2013/

Comment

Bro that's crazy !! I felt the same way when I first started but saw great results. I did however, make drastic changes in my life.
          I eat right,
          I run a minimum 1 mile a day, if my schedule permits more.
          I cut all the stress possible out of my life.
          I don't ejaculate more then twice a week.
          I make sure to rest 2 days off.
          My advice to you..
          Try less , be gentle, be patient don't beat your member up, take it easy Only P/E 2-3 times a week and make sure you warm up and down.

5.5" EL X 4.75"EG (at 225lbs)
          7.5" EL X 5.1" EG ( at 191lbs)

Ellswickus

Comment

In the three months I've been doing it, I'm still not sure about length gains. I started at 5 1/2" NBPEL and now I sometimes reach 5 3/4" NBPEL, but it isn't consistent, so I'm thinking it might just be due to EQ. But I've definitely gained a solid quarter inch in girth, because this is consistent each time I measure. As far as proof, you just have to take my word for it.

I don't know what to tell you, dude. I've rationalized other unsuccessful stories as overtaining (people doing hundreds of jelqs, clamping, gadgets and do-dats here and there, etc.) and poor overall health, but maybe it is somewhat genetic.
            Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
            Current - 7.5 BPEL,
            5.75 MEG.
            Started 3/2013.
            All manual so far.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

This might help, it's made me re-think my approach to my routine...yet to start a new one yet though as I've got to much work and doing 15 hour days 7 days a week
              6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
              5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
              5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
              5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

From what I see is "You're have doing too damn much!".
                Then again it sounds like one of those"I demand PROOF threads"
                But then again I smell "BS"
                If I'm wrong I'll stand corrected.
                You can can do a whole lot of stuff,but not accomplish anything
                because your focus is scattered and inconsistent.
                The focus has to be brought in and not focus on too many things
                at once.
                Imagination expands the mind

Comment

I have bottle comparison pics that show growth pretty clearly but there is no "proof" on the internet.

I agree that you need to focus on one thing like ligs. If you can't feel your penis getting better, you aren't doing it right.
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

He is trolling! He has 2 other friends who pe and he is surprised about it!Bull sliiittttt!lol Also the both did pe for over 2 years.C'mon! c'mon!'c'mon!
                    Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                    NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                    Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Well, that is very strange...

No effect after all this work, my god. I do know my member is hard to grow, it has
                      taken me 4 years, but just managed get it bigger. Patience is the key here, never ever
                      give up. I get the feeling you have done PE to much!
                      BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                      EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by JcJager003 View Post
                        OK, so I’ve been a long time lurker of these forums. I’ve read countless forum posts, numerous success stories, multiple guides and a plethora of tips and tricks. The fact is, after roughly 2 years of PE, I haven’t seen even the slightest gain. I Jelq and manually stretch at least 4 times a week, use my Male Edge extender 3-4 days a week for at least 5 hours a day, use my LG hanger around 40min to an hour (with periodic breaks)3-4 days a week… I’ve errored on the side of overtraining and also done PE with extended rest periods (3-4 days’ rest). I began clamping about 9 months after I starting PE. I even started using a bathmate about a year ago. But for all my hard work, I have nothing to show for it.

Recently I had boy’s night with 3 of my closest buddies, and after several drinks we started discussing PE. To my surprise 2 of my buddies had been doing exercises for over a year. One uses this website, the other prefers *************. But both said the same thing… no matter what they have done, they have seen absolutely NO gains.

Is there anyone else that has done everything imaginable and has seen zero gains???

The number of success stories on this website seems to be limitless, but I have yet to see any incontrovertible proof of growth. At this point I don’t know what to think. Is it all a hoax? Do some people just not see results? I so desperately want to believe in PE but I’ve lost all faith. I don’t know where to go from here. PE sucks up a lot of my free time, but that’s ok if there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

Any advice would be extremely appreciated. Also, any PROOF of success would be just as appreciated. I just need to renew the spark in the back of my mind that says “this is possible”.

Best regards,
                        JR
                        I think your experience is more common than not.

I have seen many threads about guys getting frustrated and not getting size gains. I too have doubts because other than my initial increased EQ and the consequential size increase from that, I have not measured any actual size gains in over 7 months. Being frustrated, I decided to quit PE for a month. Everything seemed fine. Then for the hell of it I started PE again, just to see if it is making a difference. The difference it made for me was it does indeed make my erections feel stronger and tougher. So now I do PE for functional gains, like EQ, not size gains. Maybe you too should quit for a month or so and see if anything changes. Then begin again. That way you can tell for yourself if it is worth all the time and effort it costs you?
                        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Traction wrap, Consistency, rest. Follow TGC theory. Make sure to measure correctly too
                          Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
                          Current:6.25x5
                          Goal:9x7

Comment

Definite +1! The likelihood of having 2 other friends that do PE would be extremely slim I would imagine.

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                            He is trolling! He has 2 other friends who pe and he is surprised about it!Bull sliiittttt!lol Also the both did pe for over 2 years.C'mon! c'mon!'c'mon!
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I guess I quit.

Comment

Working...
                              X