Measuring standing troubles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring standing troubles!

Does anyone else have trouble measuring while standing.I try to but my erection subsides really fast.I don't get erect while masturbating while standing either.I can only become erect while standing with my wife.
    I don't have any trouble while sitting tho.
    So this is what stops me from measuring while standing.
    Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
    NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
    Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Worth with what you can. Either have the wife help out, or if you're feeling bashful just take your measurements sitting. The results might not be exactly what you would get standing, but for tracking gains all that matters is that you do it the same way every time so that you can gauge your progress
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Thanks don..I just keep reading threads that say standing is the proper way and then when I measure it standing I get a smaller measurement but at the same time when I stand to measure it goes down pretty fast so I can't make it accurate.I know I should stick to the first way I measured but I just want to count what is actually going into a female.This is really bothering me today and making me feel down!
      Also it's really my nbpel that changes while standing.my bpel is off by like a millimeter.
      Last edited by mrimalive1; 11-08-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Get to max erection while sitting, then get up to measure. That's how I've always done it.

The problem with measuring sitting is that you can't be sure that the angle of your penis in relation to your body is the same every time, and even a slight difference will change the reading dramatically. It's much easier to tell the angle while standing.
        Started May 2012
        BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
        My stats
        Stan's stretching journal

Comment

I did what you said stan but it does go down very quickly.I think it's from me masturbating while sitting all these years.I also learned that while standing it's shorter with my legs closer together then further apart.I just wanted to measure it with the same eq I have sitting while standing.
          I lose about .2 to .3 while standing in nbpel and .1 to .2 in bpel.
          Also during sex my shaft is hard and gets erect with no problem,but if I get in a seated position it gets even harder.
          Is this a eq issue?should I start masturbating while standing?

Comment

Many of us have the same problem. I gave it a name a while back - Tape Measure Anxiety (TMA)!!! In the middle of the night I wake up sometimes with a full bore erection (with my wife sleeping next to me no I am not turning on the lights and whipping out a tape!!!) and placing my fingers around the middle of my shaft they don't touch. If my finger tips just barely touch each other that is 6" exactly. I can insert the tip of my pointing finger between them which is just about another 1/2" give or take slightly. You do the math. However, trying to measure when I am awake always ends badly for me. Oh well.........
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Mine shrinks away if it sees a camera within 6 feet. I guess it is Camera Anxiety. Same with a ruler; I think I must have been slapped with a ruler on the PeePee, as a kid. <shrugs>
              Last edited by Dangler; 11-08-2013, 02:47 PM.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Measuring for me is such a hassle!I think I will start masturbating standing now and see if this helps me out.Also for measurments I intend to lower my high erection angle and curve.I can put a ruler on top of my shaft and probably fit 25 percent of my pinky between the ruler and shaft!
                Last edited by mrimalive1; 11-08-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                  Does anyone else have trouble measuring while standing.I try to but my erection subsides really fast.I don't get erect while masturbating while standing either.I can only become erect while standing with my wife.
                  I don't have any trouble while sitting tho.
                  So this is what stops me from measuring while standing.
                  Bold emphasis mine

Though you do work against gravity when being erect standing (which makes it more challenging), the key part above is not that you can't get erect while standing but that your erections issues are conditional- and not physical.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Also big al during sex my erections are good while standing but harder while sitting.I think it's from masturbation while sitting.What do you think?

Comment

Also big al during sex my erections are good while standing but harder while sitting.I think it's from masturbation while sitting.What do you think?
                      Erections are generally easier to maintain while reclined. Like I mentioned in the above post, when you're standing you're working against gravity in a sense. Remember that the lower body (esp. the lower legs) require a lot of blood, and when you stand, your heart has to work that much harder to ensure adequate circulation to the extremities. This challenged is eased when you're seated, and even more when you're lying down.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Big al you are like a pe mastermind.Thanks as always makes alot of sense.

Comment

Big al you are like a pe mastermind.Thanks as always makes alot of sense.
                          You're welcome, and thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X