Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments about my routine?

Hi,

Iīm not a total newbie. I have been doing some hanging before and gained a little bit. After a break with PE I then started again 3 months ago. Now I use a Size genetics extender 3 hours a day with the VLC tugger modification. I also pump with Bathmate 20 minutes a day and do 100 wet jelqs with a jelq device. I have gained 0.2 inches the last 3 months and 0.2 inches before. So in total 0.4 inches (1 centimetre). How much do you think I can gain with my current routine in a half year?

I like the fact that I can do other stuff when I use the extender and the fact that the pumping and jelqs donīt take so much time. However I donīt think my gains are so good after all effort I have put into this.

Will some manual exercises boost the progress? Is it necessary? I have seen guys posting much better gains with only 20 minutes manual exercises a day. However it would be nice if itīs possible to gain a lot with my routine and donīt feel I have to remember 15 different angles and exercises that I manually have to do every day....

The amount of gains you get from your extender is the amount of hours you will have to wear. That means the more you wear the more you get. I will be re measuring in 2 weeks and il have about 2 months in at 3 on 2 off( but still extend one hour for max deformation on off days) and on my 3 day on cycleof wearing my extender i wear 8-12 hours a day. I use sweat pants and big sweaters lol

Comment

True, how much have you gained with the extender?
      Itīs hard to wear it under pants so I just wear it under loose pants at home. Would be interesting to see how much someone using it on average 3 hours a day have gained in a half year or a year. I have seen threads about it before but donīt find it right now.

Comment

Working...
      X