ADSin' while doing sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADSin' while doing sports?

So I play soccer, I lift weights and I jog occasionally. I'm just wondering if anyone has devised a clever way of keeping your flaccid's stretched while maneuvering. Besides traction wrapping nothing else really comes to mind...
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
    Current:6.25x5
    Goal:9x7

Im gettings the ab silicone sleve i ordered like 2 weeks ago and its still in LA but it should be here soon check it out it is prolly some of the best ads's on the market

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. TeenieWeenie View Post
      So I play soccer, I lift weights and I jog occasionally. I'm just wondering if anyone has devised a clever way of keeping your flaccid's stretched while maneuvering. Besides traction wrapping nothing else really comes to mind...
      Funny you brought this up. I've got an exercise bike, it's a pretty good one from schwinn and it's also recumbent. I find that I can stretch and jelq while I do my biking because I'm sitting back. I also find that the blood in my member goes to other places, but with enuff "toying" I can get a bit stiff! :-)
      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Try the Stealth.
        I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who. - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Funny you brought this up. I've got an exercise bike, it's a pretty good one from schwinn and it's also recumbent. I find that I can stretch and jelq while I do my biking because I'm sitting back. I also find that the blood in my member goes to other places, but with enuff "toying" I can get a bit stiff! :-)
          Damn now that's what you call multitasking!
          Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
          NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
          Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Working...
          X