Jelq for November numbers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq for November numbers!

There is a serious shortage of people signed up for the jelq for November thread, this is a shout out, get your asses in gear and start a log up above!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ng-thread.html
    Last edited by not2big; 11-02-2013, 02:57 PM.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Bump
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I count 28 people tracking in that thread, that means each person would have to do 1.190 a day to hit the goal.

C'mon lurkers, I know you're out there, you don't have to introduce yourselves if you want to remain quiet and anonymous, nobody's going to bite you if your one and only post ever was to record your tally for charity.
      Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
      "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
      "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

There are a lot of guys doing the JP90 routine.

That is 480 jelqs per full session. Sign-up because every jelq counts!!!

Comment

Alright gentlemen, time to show what a great and supportive community we have here!

Join up and show your support for a great cause!
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hmm should I take rest days? Seems my dick loves multiple jelqing sessions throughout day.
            Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
            Current stats

Comment

I was actually wondering this same thing. Could some of the vets give us some advice, is there a need to take rest days from jelqing? My dick seems to be responding really well to the multiple jelq sessions also, feels good.

Originally posted by arkham View Post
              Hmm should I take rest days? Seems my dick loves multiple jelqing sessions throughout day.

Comment

I was never a major jelqer so I do not know if rest days are needed. Between last night and this morning, I did 800 jelqs and everything feels fine five hours later. Unless a more experienced jelqer advises otherwise, I will jelq everyday unless some negative PIs show up.

However, I have decided to suspend my extender routine for the month of November to concentrate on jelqing instead.
                Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                  is there a need to take rest days from jelqing?
                  YES! Don't work your way into an injury, this is after all supposed to be a "Jelq for health", injuring yourself doesn't mesh well with the theme. Watch your PIs carefully and take a rest day at least once a week even if you think you're doing ok (sometimes negative PIs don't appear until a rest day). Everyone responds differently and I'm sure some could go 30 days straight, but unless you've been doing this awhile to know your unit well enough do NOT try going without rest days. Safety safety safety!
                  Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                  "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                  "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Ok thanks, I will take one rest day a week, it should be enough I think because some days I am going light enough (300 jelqs).

Comment

Working...
                    X