What is the best enhancement method?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eclair View Post
    How much did your surgery cost, if you don't mind me asking?
    I paid too much, it was $6,500.00. I was new to all of this & it may have had something to with going thru someone that worked for him...I should have called the office directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      You can expect to have to put in much more time under an extender, though most of that time will be spent "passively".

Why not also look into different, more specific targeted exercises.
      i guess but i dont think i want to do any physical exercise. Im too lazy and dont get a lot of privacy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by pleasuremaster View Post
        i guess but i dont think i want to do any physical exercise. Im too lazy and dont get a lot of privacy right now.
        You might have some degree gains with the more surreptitious methods of training, but big gains often require work and concerted effort. Maximizing your EQ will also help to minimize (to some degree) the effort needed to make size gains.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Are you happy with it? Curious.

Comment

One can get no more out of PE than they are willing to put into it.

Surgery very seldom produces anything unless PE is done afterwords. A tough lesson for 6500 bucks.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yes, if you don't put the work in nothing will come of it. It's like a job or going to they gym, you have to stick with it every day. It took me 18 months but I gained 2" flaccid & 3/4 erect. I continue to stretch. I am looking into PMMA right now for girth.

Comment

$6,500......at least you got gains!
                Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Working...
                X