Length Brainstorming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length Brainstorming

So, I recently measured my self. I always knew I had a decent penis thickness. But it always seemed skinny to me. Well, what you know, I measured my girth (something I never did, even when I was pe'ing a while back ago.) and I'm at 5 1/2" girth. When I was pe'ing, my penis got pretty thick, I have some pictures and it's way thicker than it is now. But my question is, should I start back up with Jp90's program again if I want to work on length? It may be just me, but I feel like it is more for girth? I gain girth thankfully really easy, so it isn't one of my worries. Any help, I would be very thankful and how can I focus on the girth at the base of the penis, it's slimmer down there and I want to balance it out. Thank you in advanced!

PJ94, JP90 targets both length and girth. If you primarily want length do various stretching exercises. By the way, your name is exactly opposite to JP90 + 4.

Comment

Yeahh, I think I'm going to do his, and add some stretches or something! And lol, I just noticed that! Those subliminal codes haha

Comment

Working...
      X