Using Hand Held Infrared Wands For Heating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Hand Held Infrared Wands For Heating

Wondering if anyone has used these for deep heat warm up, and how effective they may have been. Thanx.

I think i read Remek the founder of this site used it before.My infared wand arrives tomorrow ill let you know what i think.

Comment

Thanx jada!

Comment

Originally posted by jada135 View Post
        I think i read Remek the founder of this site used it before.My infared wand arrives tomorrow ill let you know what i think.
        Look forward to hearing how this works. What did you purchase and from where?

Comment

Okay so i tried it for a few days and i think it sucks.I got the exact model remek used which is the homedic hydragel2 hg-20 and it doesnt heat up enough for it to make any difference.I usually put my member under hot water then cold water and repeat.I bought mines from ebay and i feel like its not worth it.By the way i paid 15 bucks plus shipping but its worthless

Comment

Originally posted by jada135 View Post
            Okay so i tried it for a few days and i think it sucks.I got the exact model remek used which is the homedic hydragel 2 hg-20 and it doesnt heat up enough for it to make any difference.I usually put my member under hot water then cold water and repeat.I bought mines from ebay and i feel like its not worth it.
            I paid 15 bucks shipping included

Comment

Working...
            X