Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could it of really happend this quickly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could it of really happend this quickly?

so its been a month so far that i started PE and i been on a 2 on 1 day off routine 15 min warm up heating pad, 7 min of streches held for 30 seconds each, 10 min jelq, 9 min v jelq, and i edge afterwards after every workout for about 40 min and hit the PONR about 15,20 times and release at the end of it all then a warm down for 5 min. Anyway this week instead of taking 1 day off i decided to take 1 extra day just because my EQ was in the pits between me doing this routine and my girl using and abusing my penis. So my BPEL is 4.5 and EG 5.5 during my edging session today i measured in with a BPEL of 5.0 inches are these really real solid gains this quickly for me or is it just a trick my edging sessions play on me?.

This could definitely be solid gains, but most likely EQ gains.
    You may have gained a little bit. But then again it could be a minor error in measuring.
    I'm quite sure I gained 0.5" in bpel my first few weeks, but I owe it all to EQ. As you venture further into your PE journey, you'll start to notice the difference between EQ and natural gains.

Congrats!!
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Mm yea I don't think I'll chalk it up as a actually gain yet till it has consistency I got excited though lol thanks bc.

Comment

You're welcome.
        When I started I measured like a 6 bpel, then a few weeks later it was at like a 6.9 so I was like what!! Now I'm at 7.3, two and a half months later, so yeah.
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Working...
        X