Lenght exercises only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenght exercises only

Im satisfied with my girth,bit more wouldnt hurt of course but lenght is my primary concern,so can anyone point me to a lenght focused routine or just name a few exercises cause i cant find it anywhere on the forum?

Stretching Exercises: Exercises Table of Contents

Browse through the main website, many people here tend to forget there's a wealth of information on the other side of the forums. There's also articles about ADS and hanging if you want to explore those routes as well. Good luck.
    Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
    "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
    "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Dear god do you really have to do those as hard as the dude in the video does?
      I nearly screamed when i saw the guy do the A stretch,i mean the force he uses is just insane...

Comment

hahahha you got me cracking up.I think it's just that with the a-stretch you hafe to pull it hard to get it over your wrist.
        Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
        NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
        Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Another question,should i do some jelqing as well after stretching or stretching alone should do it for lenght?

Comment

A stretch focused routine would definitely do some good. However, if you wanted to throw in some jelqs, do it at a low erection level to focus them on length.

Remember, November is Jelq for Health month, so maybe you could join in and contribute on the thread for it. Just an idea....
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thx,will do some jelqing then cause i love to do it,and will contribute to jelq for health

Comment

Hanging
                Extending

This is the budget option: Old School 79) Movie CLIP - The Cinder Block Test (2003) HD - YouTube
                My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Rattler View Post
                  Dear god do you really have to do those as hard as the dude in the video does?
                  I nearly screamed when i saw the guy do the A stretch,i mean the force he uses is just insane...
                  Not necessarily. Just because a penis can take a certain degree of stress doesn't mean it;ll grow from it. One can induce tissue exhaustion, using brief bursts of intensity, without significant growth- if it's overdone.

Training "length only" can allow you to train more frequently than you would using a standard routine, since you'll be omitting any girth work. You'll have more recovery resources available, and being able to train more frequently (and recover) will give you the added benefit of accelerating your length gains.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                    A stretch focused routine would definitely do some good. However, if you wanted to throw in some jelqs, do it at a low erection level to focus them on length.

Remember, November is Jelq for Health month, so maybe you could join in and contribute on the thread for it. Just an idea....
                    He can do dry, low erection jelqs for length.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Big al do you think this is good for a manual stretch routine?
                      10 to 15 mins in the mourning
                      30 in the afternoon or night
                      10 mins in the afternoon or night.....I don't know if 50 mins is enough.I was thinking about adding more time.

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                        Big al do you think this is good for a manual stretch routine?
                        10 to 15 mins in the mourning
                        30 in the afternoon or night
                        10 mins in the afternoon or night.....I don't know if 50 mins is enough.I was thinking about adding more time.
                        A few things- first, the volume that you're referring to is extremely high- even for very advanced routines. Second, you'd be better off counting reps. You can go by the clock too, but that should be secondary to rep counting- unless you're doing static type stretches, hanging, or extending. Third, what kind of progression sequence would you be using? If you do the same routine every day without any changes, you'll get accustomed to your program and your penis will not be stressed to adapt beyond the confines of your routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          A few things- first, the volume that you're referring to is extremely high- even for very advanced routines. Second, you'd be better off counting reps. You can go by the clock too, but that should be secondary to rep counting- unless you're doing static type stretches, hanging, or extending. Third, what kind of progression sequence would you be using? If you do the same routine every day without any changes, you'll get accustomed to your program and your penis will not be stressed to adapt beyond the confines of your routine.
                          Does this mean I should often switch it up ? If so, how often?
                          start: aug 1 2013
                          bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                          Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                          Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                          Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Each stretch is 1 minute.I don't know what you mean by progression sequence?.....also are you saying to change the routine with different types of stretches and holds?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              Al should the volume for the stretches be increased every week or everyday ?
                              eg. increasing stretches by 1 minute every week or 10 secs per day.

Do you actually need rest days and or 1 week breaks ?

After a while won't I need to cap the time for the sake of mental and physical fatigue?But won't capping the volume affect the stimulus and make you stop gaining.
                              Current
                              Length
                              15/11/14
                              BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                              BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                              28/11/14
                              MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                              NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X