Dick memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick memory

Does something like that exist? Much like muscle memory.
    I did penis enlargement few years ago (sadly I don't remember what were my gains and the spreadsheets are long lost trough reinstalls), recently started the jp90 program and today measured my dick at 8.1 BPEL and 5.5 EG. That's too much of a gain from 3 sessions in my opinion, I'm not doing it that frequently, will start for real when I get more free time and a pump.

This could be a result of you having really poor EQ for the past few years and not noticing. You definitely can't "gain" that fast, but you can fix erectile issues in just a few sessions for sure.
    Focus on the positive
    -----
    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Nah, I don't have any EQ problems. Hardness, angle it's all the same. I did start taking a multivitamin though, maybe it could have something to do with that.

Comment

Its easier to regain lost/uncemented gains with a few sessions, but I think its better circulation/EQ
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a manís rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
        X