Does this routine appear fruitful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this routine appear fruitful?

So the routine I want to go about goes as such.

MONDAY
    ----------------------------------
    A)3-5 hours straight outward manual stretching

TUES
    A) Manual stretching outwards for 3-5 Hours
    B) Stretching in between legs towards anus(akin to hanging) 1 hour +
    C)JP90 Jelq routine.

WEDS
    Regrowth/gain day.
    -----------------------------------
    REPEAT.

Would you say this would yield results? Are there any improvements/changes to my routine that you guys would suggest? Since I hear penis extenders just stretch, as well as hanging, i'm hoping my manual forward/down-back stretches would lead to gains. Please let me know all you successful gainers. Thanks in advance.

Oh my gosh. 3-5 hours of manual work a day? Do you really have that kind of time on your hands?
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I've found a way to conceal it at school lol. Sit at the end and put bag to left so I can just stretch up and work o_0 lol, (computer school, no movement is necessary.)

Comment

I think it will be fruitful..but 5 hours sounds like overkill to me..

When you say repeat, do you mean the rest of the week, or wait those days and start again on Monday?
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Originally posted by DemandPerfection1995 View Post
          I've found a way to conceal it at school lol. Sit at the end and put bag to left so I can just stretch up and work o_0 lol, (computer school, no movement is necessary.)
          Sounds like you are risking getting kicked out of school. I don't think you need to gamble with your future. You can get gains with 45min/day 5 days a week, in the privacy of your own home/bedroom/bathroom.
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I did about 2-3 hours manual stretch with max intensity for a month, not only did I gain nothing, I also couldn't feel any kind of stretch for about 4-5 months, had to take a huge break from PE...Don't ever try to do that...If you are just starting up then stick to 10-15 minutes of stretching on all directions and 15-20 minutes of jelqs...Or do JP90 for newb gains..

Comment

Dude.. When you are surrounded with friends, classmates, teachers, people constantly talking to you.. And youre gonna sit there with one hand in your underwear pulling your penis? Thats not quality stretching. Separate the two (school, stretching) and when the time is right put all of your mind into the task at hand. And dont do it for 3 hours.
              Stats:
              (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
              NBPEL: 7.28
              MEG: 5.70

UPDATED: (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
              NBPEL: 7.59
              MEG: 5.9

changed to Registered user group from Awaiting email verification.

Comment

I'm with draggin, don't stake you future on it, PE in your free time.
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a manís rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

3-5hrs well at least he's motivated

Comment

I still think if I didn't do that 2-3 hour routine for that month I would be able to gain much faster with PE...It's a huge regret I have...But at least won't make that mistake again..

Comment

Im at the end of the class totally focused on schoolwork... =\ I know how it seems but the shedile is busy. This is temporary until i acquire the funds for an extender...

Comment

And I agree that BRB anus stretch/hang imitation left noticeable microtears and I felt many tingly feeligs with redness. I put off the jp90 routine...

Comment

My attempt is to mimick a penis extender though which from what I've read yields results and is work for up 9hours daily.... How do you feel about that? also I'm alright... I can hide it and my teachers love me.

Comment

=\ I didnt expect monthly gains anyhow lol. I find myself confused. Individuals will advocate the utilization ofthe extender for multiple hours but warnagainst log periods of manual strething. What is the diffeence?

Comment

Please excuse the grammatical errors as I am on my mobile device

Comment

Working...
                              X