Lengthening The Tunica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lengthening The Tunica

Hey guys I need someone to help me put together some tunica stretching, tunica tugs, bundled stretching, jelging, basic stretching, o-bends, and uli's in some kind of routine. I need to stretch my tunica as much as possible to gain length. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm confused about what exercises of the above would make a good routine, and how many reps and duration of each. Thanks in advance.

Why tunica? You already got your full lig potential?
    05.25.13// 3.18.17
    5x4 in.
    // 6x4.75

Token Log

Comment

Any of the bending stretches should isolate length in the tunica. You might also try pre-exhausting your tunica with intense girth work (at high erection levels) followed by stretching to see how that works for you.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        Any of the bending stretches should isolate length in the tunica. You might also try pre-exhausting your tunica with intense girth work (at high erection levels) followed by stretching to see how that works for you.
        Never thought about this

Has this resulted in gains?
        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
          Never thought about this

Has this resulted in gains?
          It has for some of the trainees who have tried it Now, the degree to which the tunica is being isolated is debatable, but growth does occur from training in this fashion.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Does stretching lengthen the tunica at all?
            start: aug 1 2013
            bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
            Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
            Mseg: 5..5..6.5
            Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Sorry I meant plain ol' stretches. ^

Comment

a pump session is good for pre-exhausting tunica?
                Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
                Working on : Today, 7x5
                Dream: 8x6

Comment

I have been doing bundled LAS's (usually with heat), and I believe that it stretches your tunica both longitudinally and horizontally.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                    I have been doing bundled LAS's (usually with heat), and I believe that it stretches your tunica both longitudinally and horizontally.
                    Interesting!! Anything special to stay twisted while LAS'ing? Sound like something I wanna try.
                    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                      Interesting!! Anything special to stay twisted while LAS'ing? Sound like something I wanna try.
                      Just like a normal LAS, after you sit on it things stay in place. It can be a little tricky getting everything ready to sit on, but the link in my signature explains everything.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

So which one is better for getting nbpel attacking the tunica? or ligs?
                        Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                        NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                        Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                          Does stretching lengthen the tunica at all?
                          It should, especially when you grab as far down the shaft as possible. That way, you ensure the entire penis is stretched- not just the ligs.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            It should, especially when you grab as far down the shaft as possible. That way, you ensure the entire penis is stretched- not just the ligs.
                            Thanks Big Al

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                              So which one is better for getting nbpel attacking the tunica? or ligs?
                              You'll want to maximize the length of both. In many routines, doing girth work first is recommended because of its involvement of the tunica. That, and because doing length work first can often make doing productive girth work immediately afterwards difficult.

Comment

Working...
                              X