Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gains..but visually, eh.

Alright so this is for all the gainers out there,,,
    I have a question about the aesthetic appeal of your ever growing sausage link. Lol

I have been making gains and keeping a real close eye on my measurements, usually twice a week.

Now, I know 0.4" might not be a big difference, but when I look at it, it doesn't really look bigger, but pretty much the same.

My question is; has anyone experienced this, and what ended up happening? Did it eventually start looking bigger?

The reason I ask this is because I am concerned I may have made errors measuring, but...

when I was barely pushing 7.1" bpel I couldn't see how my eq could have been any better to ever reach 7.3" bpel. Yet here I am today reaching it..so this leads me to trust my gains and measurements.
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

I think it's in our head because I do the same shit.I mean my girth was at 4.9 and my eq was bad , now that I measure at 5.6 girth I still see it the same just harder.
    Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
    NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
    Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Thanks man..
      I was thinking it was in my head or something. I hope to hear more responses though.

Comment

You see it everyday so of course you don't see it; now how about that relative of yours that you haven't seen in 6 months but the minute he walks in you know he gained weight?
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I see you reached 7.3, congratulations...I think there's a point in growth where you HAVE to be able to see the difference, no matter how much your head gets used to it..

If you fail to see the difference after reaching 7 NBPEL, then you surely made a mistake measuring..

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
            I have a question about the aesthetic appeal of your ever growing sausage link. Lol

I have been making gains and keeping a real close eye on my measurements, usually twice a week.

Now, I know 0.4" might not be a big difference, but when I look at it, it doesn't really look bigger, but pretty much the same.

My question is; has anyone experienced this, and what ended up happening? Did it eventually start looking bigger?

The reason I ask this is because I am concerned I may have made errors measuring, but...

when I was barely pushing 7.1" bpel I couldn't see how my eq could have been any better to ever reach 7.3" bpel. Yet here I am today reaching it..so this leads me to trust my gains and measurements.
            If you measure it twice a week you will always think that your dick was that huge, even though the measurement improvements states something else.

(You are measuring too often, so the new gains adapts slowly but surely. (this will make your brain see no progress on the size, unless you grow 2" ofc). Would look different with a 0.4" gain if you started PE and you decided to measure 2 months in and found your penis 0.4" bigger, then you would see the difference. Not if you measure 2 times every week.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              You see it everyday so of course you don't see it; now how about that relative of yours that you haven't seen in 6 months but the minute he walks in you know he gained weight?
              +1

A while back I ran into some pictures I took when I first started PE and thought to myself how much smaller it looked. Without tracking my gains and progress, I would question whether I gained as looking at it now doesn't seem any more impressive than it did two years ago (that is, until I bump into an old picture and then it's very apparent)
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post

I've had the exact opposite. It looks bigger to me, but measurements say, "NOPE!". I think I'm going to limit my measuring to just once a month.
                God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
                Robin Williams
                Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
                Barbara Bush

Comment

Originally posted by hopefultdj9802 View Post
                  I've had the exact opposite. It looks bigger to me, but measurements say, "NOPE!". I think I'm going to limit my measuring to just once a month.
                  This happened to me too, My 3rd or 4th ejaculating session it looks bigger, fuller and the skin is softer, much more vains.

Comment

Thanks Cusp82, Vulture, Thenewguy2, and DonJelqer76. After I started the thread, I got to thinking that when you stare at your own body daily, it's harder to notice differences over time. Other people will notice though.

And to hopefultdj9802, I think I had this happen in my beginning. I would jelq, and my junk would look meaty, but still pretty much the same measurements..

I guess after gaining at least an inch in length, there should be no way it Shouldn't look bigger. Maybe 0.4" accompanied with looking at it everyday, makes it hard to notice.

Comment

I really didn't notice my gains until I recently compared pictures (see my album). My proportions have started to change in the last couple months but it still looks the same unless I look at the pics. I think we just look at it too damn much

Comment

I need to check my old phone for the penis picks I had...lol
                        Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                        NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                        Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
                          I really didn't notice my gains until I recently compared pictures (see my album). My proportions have started to change in the last couple months but it still looks the same unless I look at the pics. I think we just look at it too damn much
                          Yeah I agree haha ^

Comment

Working...
                          X