Help a fella with his length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a fella with his length

Been doing PE for over a year now and haven't gained any length, my routine is
    3 sets 30 secs streches + JAI, 30 min jelqing, and ulis

Any advices on it like increasing sets or time ? Maybe another exercise tha worked well for you ?

hang

Comment

Anything besides hanging? Hanging scares me.

Comment

Yeah, hanging seems so involved. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it works. But then I picture walking around the house with weights hanging off me. Gosh, I can imagine the looks I will get! No privacy over here.

I'd try something more subtle like an ADS (all day stretch) device. Big Al (one of the smartest guys) says these ADS devices are relatively cheap, comfortable, and discreet. I use one made from the TLC tugger, but I'm sure there are at least a 1/2 dozen different ones to choose from.

Manual stretches, for me anyway, seem like a waste of time.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Another reason I like that ADS is because after a good PE exercise you can put it on and it keeps you stretched out for hours and hours as the ligaments heal from the workout. According to my brain, if ligaments heal while they are in a stretched state, then they heal longer. This is not a scientific fact, just a hunch of mine.

The ADS method is not a get long fast technique. I have only been doing it for several months. But it requires virtually zero effort and time. You just put it on and get on with your day. I think I read somewhere that ADS devices can add maybe 1/2 inch a year to EL. That's not much, but over time it adds up.

Comment

LAS can help. Look at the link in my signature. A great lazy man stretch!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

These LAS sounds kinda cool, i'll give 'em a try.

Comment

You could also work on increasing your daily stretching time. 3 sets of 30 seconds seems awfully slim for being at it for a year. Ideally you'll be more towards several minutes of stretching in each direction. I'd also put extra emphasis into downward stretches to be sure that you're pulling on the suspensory ligament!
                2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

What are ads??

Comment

Originally posted by Heshalgro View Post
                    What are ads??
                    ads = all day stretch device.

I wear one. It is easy, comfortable, inexpensive, and saves me tons of time because I don't manually stretch ever.

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                      ads = all day stretch device.

I wear one. It is easy, comfortable, inexpensive, and saves me tons of time because I don't manually stretch ever.
                      Can you link me to one? Is it that stealth underwear?

Comment

Not sure what "stealth underwear" is, but you should be able to wear it under loose pants and no one can see it. I wear mine at work.

Here is the one I bought:
                        VLC Tugger Penis Enlargement Device by TLC Cone Straps | eBay

I'm sure there are different types, but this one is good because it uses "suction" to pull your penis (so no squeezing pressure on blood vessels or nerves). I'm afraid you will need some foreskin for it to work, so I hope you are not cut. If you are cut, then restore your foreskin first.

It does take some conditioning to get used to. Since it pulls directly outward form your penis, the tip of your penis may get sore and swell. If so, slow down, let it rest. Within a few weeks you will get used to it and be able to wear it longer if you like.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I'm not cut!!!!!! Yes!! Lol. I use I hate not being cut. I like it now lol. I'm also in my last few weeks of Jp90 routine but I'm not going to change anything since the routine is working well for my ex quality and length (a bit) an slowly since I jelq at a higher eq. Imma purchase this!!! Maybe in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Heshalgro View Post
                            I'm not cut!!!!!! Yes!! Lol. I use I hate not being cut. I like it now lol. I'm also in my last few weeks of Jp90 routine but I'm not going to change anything since the routine is working well for my ex quality and length (a bit) an slowly since I jelq at a higher eq. Imma purchase this!!! Maybe in a few weeks
                            You're welcome. FYI, the man you are purchasing it from, his name is Ron. He is super helpful, very knowledgeable, and you can even call him or email him for anything you need.

Comment

Working...
                            X