Penis size/Confidence ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis size/Confidence ?

Sometimes I feel my penis size stops me from approaching girls and with me bieng black it doesn't help. But does penos size really affect your confidence ? Its a couple things with me; my height (5'4), slight acne, or my lack of inexperience bieng a virgin and my only girlfriend being in the 2nd grade. Then there's my penis size at a whopping 6 in really 6.5 because of curve and high erection angle and 4.5 girth. I think if that first time comes which will probably never happen I will shit myslef because im already small and I have no experience. Sorry for ranting, but fellas does penis size affect your confidence ?

There's nothing to be insecure about, your size is fine, don't let it control your self esteem, be confident regardless.
    And if you want to PE then do it for self improvement, penile health, whatever, just don't base your confidence on your size, the ladies here will tell you it really doesn't matter.

Go Out there and enjoy your life, nothing should stop you.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a manís rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

You shouldn't worry brother. Confidence comes from so many other things that penis size. I don't even think about the size of my penis when interacting with others and I think that this is the trick to having meaningful belief in yourself.

We live in a very phaollo-centric male realm. It is the power of your mind, your actions in life, integrity, selflessness and adherence to ethical conduct which define you as a human being first and a man second. I suspect from your honesty and general eloquence, you are such a person. Fill yourself with confidence from the things that you do and achieve in this world.

I was a Police Officer and then a Security Professional for many decades. Some of the most confident and tenacious officers (and criminals) that I met where not giants in the height department. Don't let physical size be a factor in your confidence. Experience will come with time and belief in yourself will bring you the confidence to produce right thought and right action in this life. I have average penis size but could silence people with a look; this came from confidence in myself and not even from physical size or my penis size. Don't get me wrong...I am not advocating intimidation. It was a necessary tool in my trade and I renounced intimidation and violence many years ago.

We are all here for penis health and hopefully, a bit extra in the penis dimensions department. Believe in your worth as a good person and people will see this....women will see this. Be a good man and the rest will follow.

Just focus on what is great about interacting with women in that moment, keep your mind there and penis size won't be a factor.

In saying that...keep up any PE routine that you are following with safety and your confidence will grow over time concurrently. You have my support and I have confidence in you as a man moving forward in the world. Best of luck matey!
      27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
      14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Comment

Penis size affect your confidence as along as you think it affect your confidence.

Comment

Hi CanIgrowPlease! Pleased to meet you. I'm one of the women here, SLU is another. (she's been here longer and she's great! wait till you meet her) Anyway, she started this really great thread a while ago that you should take a gander at. She pulled it up to the top here so it'll be easy for you to find. "my ideal penis started by SLU" there are similar threads, but I think this is the one that would help you out the most. Check it out hun, I bet you like it too. See you out there.
          Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
            Penis size affect your confidence as along as you think it affect your confidence.
            True, if you think your penis is small than it is small. Nothing is enough, even if a person has a big penis.

Comment

Originally posted by CanIgrowPlease View Post
              Sometimes I feel my penis size stops me from approaching girls and with me bieng black it doesn't help. But does penos size really affect your confidence ? Its a couple things with me; my height (5'4), slight acne, or my lack of inexperience bieng a virgin and my only girlfriend being in the 2nd grade. Then there's my penis size at a whopping 6 in really 6.5 because of curve and high erection angle and 4.5 girth. I think if that first time comes which will probably never happen I will shit myslef because im already small and I have no experience. Sorry for ranting, but fellas does penis size affect your confidence ?
              Yea, penis size did, and to some extent still does, affect my confidence. It kept me from really approaching girls until my mid-twenties. My first "real" girlfriend was when I was 26...she's my wife now. When I met her, first had sex with her, married her, had a kid with her, my penis was smaller than yours - about 6 x 4.375. The black thing - well, for full disclosure I'm white and I'm aware that the stereotype is out there for black guys so I can't really help you with that.

BUT, that girl I mentioned...the one I married...she's black. Now I'm not sure what that will mean to you, but I just thought I'd put it out there that not all women, including black women, will negatively judge you for the penis you have.

I don't know how old you are but let me share something with you. Allowing this, frankly non-issue, to keep you from approaching girls, enjoying life to the fullest, being fully human, etc is something you should avoid at all costs. REGRET is the worst thing to try to live with so ensure that you live in a way now that you do not, and will not, regret later. In other words I think that you must get over your lack of confidence now and go out and meet some girls. Trust me, regret is far FAR worse than any rejection that any individual woman might mete out and you'll probably be surprised at how well you do if you just put yourself out there with confidence
              Last edited by Steneo; 10-19-2013, 11:29 PM.
              Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

It made me kinda mad to read your comment. First of all you sound like me. I am 5'5 and I have still kinda struggle with confidence issues, but I have improved a lot. I was a virgin up to not to long ago, sex is really nothing once you start having it, it's just another pass time. Learn some game, start with some basic stuff, work on social skills and you will get laid in a few months. I'm going to be a psychologist and help people like us. Girls are attracted to guys with High self esteem, consequentially guys with high self esteem get laid. Get it.

P.S. Penis size does affect your confidence but not to the degree you may think. Honestly your penis size sounds fine. Get some girth in there and the ladies will love you if you figure out how to use it.
                Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
                Current:6.25x5
                Goal:9x7

Comment

Thanks you guys I really appreciate it and im 18 btw. I xan tslk to girls and make them laugh but when its a strangerl I want to talk to I nut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
                    REGRET is the worst thing to try to live with so ensure that you live in a way now that you do not, and will not, regret later.
                    Awesome, awesome advice. Think long and hard on this statement.

Comment

I just went through a similar worry. It does affect your confidence..... if you let it.I am just a bit smaller than you are, and believe me it has bothered me for years. You came to the right place for a boost of confidence. All these people here really helped me. It is still difficult to deal with, but I'm improving my attitude. And that is where your confidence starts... attitude.
                      God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
                      Robin Williams
                      Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
                      Barbara Bush

Comment

What allways stoped me geting laid ,was girls constantly trying to determine how much money /status I had not my penis size .

Really if ypu are going to stress at least do it about the things that women care about, (well the shallow ones at least). There are women out there who care about the real you ,win the lottery find one. Then there are shallow women ,the majority of them are into money /status so go get some , then a few are into looks /confidence whatever ,then a very small minority are into penis size . Now this last group is disproportionally represented amongst hookers etc ,so if you are into this crowd it may be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by hopefultdj9802 View Post
                          I just went through a similar worry. It does affect your confidence..... if you let it.I am just a bit smaller than you are, and believe me it has bothered me for years. You came to the right place for a boost of confidence. All these people here really helped me. It is still difficult to deal with, but I'm improving my attitude. And that is where your confidence starts... attitude.
                          Its so hard man, I absolutely feel your pain its not easy. Girls love height. When 7th grader is taller than you how can you have confidence. But like you said it will take a little while to get over it.

Comment

Its so hard man, I absolutely feel your pain its not easy. Girls love height. When 7th grader is taller than you how can you have confidence. But like you said it will take a little while to get over it.
                            Find someone who loves you and you love her back, numbers don't matter people do.
                            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a manís rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

While it is true, a lot of girls like the basketball player height, some don't. In fact, I believe that some girls prefer shorter stature. I Think I may have misled you when I said I was smaller than you. I meant my penis. You have an inch on me. And since you are 5'4", this probably looks large on you, and you probably will impress a lot of girls. Quite a few people equate height with size. If you use it in just the right way, you'll be a master of the bedroom.
                              God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
                              Robin Williams
                              Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
                              Barbara Bush

Comment

Working...
                              X