Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this routine ok for length ?

5min warmup.
    -15min stretching with hands really tight - (30s stretching 30s rest)x15 times.
    -30min jelqing - (3min jelqing 1min rest 1min v-jelqing 1min rest)x5 times.
    5min warmdown.

And in some days, I'll be using an andropenis for like 10hours a day (that's the hours I could use it in private, obviously if I can handle the pain.

Be careful with the andropenis matey. The manufacturers in their handbook for the product list only two recommended programs: 1 for 4 hours per day and one for 6 hours. You also have to release the extender and stimulate blood into the penis glans every 1.5-2 hrs. I have used this product for some months now and you will find that your glans turns white due to lack of blood flow after an hour or so and with too much time used...the dreaded black.

Start off slowly as you will find the ligament stretching quite prominent. Disengage at the first sign of pain...lig damage would be an horrific scenario.

Best of luck with it and just see how you go and increase safely over time if you are able!
    27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
    14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by Praetorian View Post
      Be careful with the andropenis matey. The manufacturers in their handbook for the product list only two recommended programs: 1 for 4 hours per day and one for 6 hours. You also have to release the extender and stimulate blood into the penis glans every 1.5-2 hrs. I have used this product for some months now and you will find that your glans turns white due to lack of blood flow after an hour or so and with too much time used...the dreaded black.

Start off slowly as you will find the ligament stretching quite prominent. Disengage at the first sign of pain...lig damage would be an horrific scenario.

Best of luck with it and just see how you go and increase safely over time if you are able!

Good to know, I still don't have it but safety first !.
      And what do you think of my actual routine ?

Comment

i would say your routine is good mate iv been doing the same apart from doing 100 jelq then rest for 10secs and go again till i get 300 to 500 for about 2 and a half months and have added 0.4 to my EL and .3 to my EG

not sure if i have added anymore as im waiting till the end of the month to see if i have made anymore gains
        i also use a bathmate but i find that is only helping with girth good luck and be careful
        Start Stats
        27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
        5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
        Current stats

6.9 BPEL
        5.4 MEG

Year Goal
        7.0 BPEL
        5.5 MSEG

Comment

I think that your routine looks good. I would go for a 10+ minute warmup though. If you can use the wheatbag on your wang for that long, it will go a long way to helping achieve success and avoid injury with your routine. Read through some of the success stories and you will find that so many have commented on how important the warm up is...some even do it for 15+ minutes. It warms up all tissue which is vital for greater success with jelqing and having warm ligaments is crucial to almost all PE.

Best of luck and just be persistent, patient and determined.
          27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
          14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Comment

Working...
          X