Stretch & Squeeze :: Advanced Exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch & Squeeze :: Advanced Exercise

The past week I've been doing a different exercise.

Essentially the exercise is done at semi-erect levels from 50-75%. Maybe higher if you are well conditioned.

The exercise is exactly how it sounds. You do a light to medium static stretch and then squeeze at the base lightly. This is kind of like an Uli, but at semi-erect levels. 2 days ago I did a workout doing only this exercise for approximately 15 minutes. My penis responded very well. I had a really good hang the rest of the day and even had a few spontaneous erections.

I felt similar to a jelq except that you could get more of a length workout in the process. Jelqing has never felt like a good length exercise to me. And regular stretches don't seem to help me a lot because it doesn't target the smooth muscle tissue. With this I feel like I'm getting a good lengthwise stretch of not only my tunica and ligaments, but also my smooth muscle tissue. It just feels like a better when I stretch them simultaneously. When I do flaccid stretches, my EQ always plummets and I have do a lot of edging to try to get my smooth muscle to get that same stretch.

Today I did a 5 minute workout in the morning and then another 5 minute workout when I got home. Then I measured my BPFSL after the workout and I measured 7.9 BPFSL. Previous high measurement was 7.8 BPFSL. Recently I've been measuring 7.7 BPFSL. Then I decided to do some edging and I got myself up to 7.4 BPEL. My previous high was 7.3 and lately I've been measuring 7.2 BPEL.

For anyone who is well conditioned I highly recommend giving this a try. It feels really good. You can feel your smooth muscle really get a good stretch with this exercise.

The other reason I like this exercise is because I feel like you can make it more of a length workout or more of a girth workout depending on how hard you squeeze and how hard you stretch.
    Last edited by DryJelq; 10-18-2013, 07:27 PM.
    My Scientific Theory on PE
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
    6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
    2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
    8/10 7.1-6.9
    7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
    7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
    10/16 7.8-7.3
    4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
Working...
X