Does Your Dick Match Your Body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Your Dick Match Your Body?

I know that it's not really supposed to necessarily, unlike somewhat popular belief, but does your dick match your body? You short and fat and got a short and fat dick? Tall and big with a big and long dick?

Of course specify what you had before pe and after if you'd like as well ...

For me my dick does match my body, I'm 6'2 1/2 barefoot and maybe should be taller if I had a straighter spine and I've always been skinny or now muscular and lean so my dick was on the not so thick side and still isn't so thick lol but it's long like me ...

I actually kind of like the fact that I match it in this way because I think a lot of girls expect me to have a longer dick at my height, erroneously correct of course.

Of course I'm working hard on the girth though ...

but what about yall ... I know a great bunch of you guys started out decent in girth but not so long, probably more so than an average sample because that's what makes it seem even shorter so thus many happened upon this site looking to get bigger ... I was the other way around but yea ..
    Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
    4.7 MSEG
    5.1 BEG
    4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
    5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
    4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Lol im 5,9 190 im not big.... if you wanna know about my dick checky pics... youll know body and dick dont match.... ya i suprise alot of girls..

Comment

Does NOT match right now. I'm a chubber bodywise,,,,,my dingdong is big but I don't think it looks big next to the blubber. When I was 60lbs lighter last year, even with my dick smaller it looked impressive to me. :-)
      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Never had a problem with dicks matching my body. I just know how to accessorize!
        "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.

Comment

I would say it does not match my lower body, because I have huge thighs and quads, however, my upper body with slim waist, etc. it matches.
          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I am 5' 9.5" and i 'm 165 lbs, lean /muscular... no, my dick looks too big (fat) for my body type...a friend said to me, you have no fat and I said you should see my dick.

And it doesn't match my personality either...lol
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Mine didn't match when I started but now it matches my body type. I am muscular 6'1 195 with veins...my dick is muscular and veiny haha
              12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
              6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
              4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
              The League Of PE Legends
              2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

lol you have a tapered penis like me! And no for my height I should have 2 more inches so Im just gonna work on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Frog View Post
                  Never had a problem with dicks matching my body. I just know how to accessorize!

LOL!!! thats pretty funny there

Comment

Damn, seems like a lot of guys here are over 6 feet tall!
                    Started: 7 x 5
                    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I think I have a pretty good match. 5'11", 215lbs kind of stocky. weewee is about 6nbp and 5.625girth. looks kind of stocky too to me atleast. started out at 5.5nbp/5.3g

Comment

No. I'm 6'4" (been measured at 6'5" a few times), skinny 175-180 lbs. Penis is far too short to match my body although I guess the skinny part matches...
                        Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                          Damn, seems like a lot of guys here are over 6 feet tall!
                          I'm 5'9" 165-170lbs lean. I have a long face/chin/toes. So I guess it's fitting my penis is long as well.
                          Starting (July 2013): BPEL: 7.75-8" HeadEG 4.5-5" MEG: 5" BEG: 6"

Progress: (September 2013): BPEL: 8.25-8.5" HeadEG 5" MEG: 5.25-5.5" BEG: 6"

Current (December 2013): BPEL: 8.5" Head EG: 4.875-5" MEG: 5.25" EG5" from Tip: 5.5" BEG: 6.125" FL: 5.5"

Comment

5'8" and pretty muscular and thick for an old roofer. I weigh about 225.

Dick is not short but it is thick. So I guess it fits me. My thighs don't help, been plying ice hockey for many years so from my ass down I must weigh a lot.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Well, my wife looks at me funny when I walk around nude. And when I'm out in public, sometimes people look at me funny too. So I guess, yes, I resemble my penis.
                              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Working...
                              X