Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waking up with a larger flaccid, why is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waking up with a larger flaccid, why is this?

Two days ago I started jelqing again, adding it back into my daily routine except with a few unique things and doing them just before I go to bed. This morning I woke up with my flaccid being longer and thicker than normal (I was really happy with how it was looking) but unfortunately it went back to its normal flaccid size an hour or two later.

Why is this occuring, and is it possible to keep it at the larger state for longer periods of time?
    DEC 2012:
    BPEL: 7.5"
    EG: 6

October 2013:
    BPEL: 9"
    EG: 6.1

The jelqing is causing more blood flow to go into your penis. Also your mind is connecting with your penis because you are exercising it. These two variables will promote a larger flaccid hang. You are noticing this after waking up because our optimal blood flow to our penis is in the morning. Morning wood. Enjoy the plumpness and overtime you will see this more and more throughout the day. Good luck!
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Your post work out size will always be bigger, just like the gym. But throughout the day when ur active the blood that u just crammed into ur unit is gonna flow elsewhere. A nurse tells me to try drinking blood tonic like what anemic people drink and see how that works.
      i enjoy penis enlargement Check out my latest album !!
      messages, comments and questions are welcome. Growth and health

Comment

I find that a larger morning flaccid is the result of the residue of a previous morning wood. Your morning/nocturnal wood has probably made a slight variation to what it previously was. Maybe it's gotten harder, lasts longer, or is more frequent now that you PE.
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
          I find that a larger morning flaccid is the result of the residue of a previous morning wood. Your morning/nocturnal wood has probably made a slight variation to what it previously was. Maybe it's gotten harder, lasts longer, or is more frequent now that you PE.
          It is definitely a positive PI!
          PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
            It is definitely a positive PI!
            Thanks, haha, yeah that's what I mean. Positive PI is much easier to say lol.

+1
            start: aug 1 2013
            bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
            Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
            Mseg: 5..5..6.5
            Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Thanks for your responses guys
              DEC 2012:
              BPEL: 7.5"
              EG: 6

October 2013:
              BPEL: 9"
              EG: 6.1

Comment

u have to remeber that each time u think that your penis is bigger , and more realistic become. On the night when i get erect for no reasen i touchit and i say to me self fuck me i feel huge. And in my mind i am HUGE to and it makes me feel really confident.

Comment

Working...
                X