Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Dedicated to PE are you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How Dedicated to PE are you?

    After reading the AGE AND PE thread, I thought it might be related as well as a good idea to find out exactly how dedicated we all are to PE.

    I don't expect to read about anyone risking their lives for PE,,,,although the results of PE may be an actual "Life Saver" in some individual cases.

    My Personal Dedication.

    I spend as much time as possible doing my PE. If I end up with free time, privately, I will get whatever exercises in that are possible for the given situation. I have difficulty taking off time even when it is necessary,,,,but I will take necessary time. When I'm out, home depot and lowes and even Walmart become toy stores that could possibly house some supplies that could be waiting to be converted to useful PE tools. I've even got my gal looking at things like clamps and PVC pipe and saying "Is that something that could be used for your PE?"



    How about you guys???? Lets share some good stuff and stories! :-)
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

    Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

  • #2
    Lol! that's pretty funny man.
    I work 5-6 days a weeks for around 10-12 hrs a day starting at 5:45 In the morning, When I get home I usually take a hour nap and then head straight to the gym. By the time I get out of the gym its 10:30-11:00pm. I get home and my family usually doesn't go to sleep till 1:00am so I take another nap and have my alarm set for 1:30am to get up and do my routine lol. By the time im done with my routine its usually 2:30-3am and then I go back to sleep till 5:45 and do it all over again
    U don't understand how hard it is to wake up at 1:30 in the morning to do a routine lol hopefully I can find a more manageable time to do my routine but at the moment this is it.
    Last edited by Florida636; 10-15-2013, 08:01 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Look at my progress thread, link is in sig. That is how dedicated I am.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

      Comment


      • #4
        I sort of dropped off in dedication after gaining an inch or so in length and about half inch girth. Before that, I was very dedicated and would do routines almost daily. I wanted to see gains as quick as possible but now I take them as they come and do PE sporadically.

        Lately, I've been too busy with school and girlfriend and exercise to really bust my balls, lol.
        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
        CI:1.5 -2.5
        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Florida636 View Post
          Lol! that's pretty funny man.
          I work 5-6 days a weeks for around 10-12 hrs a day starting at 5:45 In the morning, When I get home I usually take a hour nap and then head straight to the gym. By the time I get out of the gym its 10:30-11:00pm. I get home and my family usually doesn't go to sleep till 1:00am so I take another nap and have my alarm set for 1:30am to get up and do my routine lol. By the time im done with my routine its usually 2:30-3am and then I go back to sleep till 5:45 and do it all over again
          U don't understand how hard it is to wake up at 1:30 in the morning to do a routine lol hopefully I can find a more manageable time to do my routine but at the moment this is it.
          Oh, I hear ya buddy! I too would set my alarm an hour and a half before I "had" to wake-up. Gettin up the dark and cold and heading to the bathroom. Wrists cramping. Penis lookin all beat up. But I read somewhere that in just 90 days you can gain an inch, so fuck sleep. I did it religiously for 90 days, and at the end I was disappointed to discover one was just a fantasy, for me. I slowed down SIGNIFICANTLY after that. Now with that said, I did get gains, mostly EQ. And for me that is more than enough reason to continue.
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

          Comment


          • #6
            Hanging daily...ADS almost all day....on here everyday...ya I am addicted till I reach my goal. Then!!!!! I will still be addicted trying to make my dick bigger
            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
            5.9
            6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
            .4.5.6.7.8.9
            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

            Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
            The League Of PE Legends
            2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't think I got it as bad as you guys haha. for me, after going like gangbusters with PE a couple times before I decided it needs to be part of my life, no addiction, no obsession, just something I will plug away at consistently. in the past I have almost always hit things too hard and ended up burning out. I don't want/cant let that happen with PE. Its too important. Maybe its wisdom (finally) now that says "pacing myself will win this race to a big, fat cock and killer EQ"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by wannahung View Post
                I don't think I got it as bad as you guys haha. for me, after going like gangbusters with PE a couple times before I decided it needs to be part of my life, no addiction, no obsession, just something I will plug away at consistently. in the past I have almost always hit things too hard and ended up burning out. I don't want/cant let that happen with PE. Its too important. Maybe its wisdom (finally) now that says "pacing myself will win this race to a big, fat cock and killer EQ"
                Right on buddy! I'm with you. Sure I want a better penis, but at what cost? Family time? No way! That is too expensive.

                You inspired me to create a thread. PE exercises for the lazy man. Hope some of y'all find it interesting. Just don't laugh at me too hard.
                "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

                Comment


                • #9
                  I dont sacrifice family time or friend time. PE does not get in my way of daily life. I sacrifice sleep but since I am an insomniac sleep isn't a program for me. Everyone wants a bigger dick but to what end will they go to in order to achieve their goals. Most will quit before they get there because they want it fast without effort. If it was this way, then everyone would have a big dick

                  Draggin that was not directed towards you. Today i was thinking about this and I am creating a thread about some observations I have
                  Last edited by Bnip; 10-15-2013, 09:36 PM.
                  12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                  5.9
                  6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                  .4.5.6.7.8.9
                  4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

                  Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                  The League Of PE Legends
                  2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by draggin View Post
                    Oh, I hear ya buddy! I too would set my alarm an hour and a half before I "had" to wake-up. Gettin up the dark and cold and heading to the bathroom. Wrists cramping. Penis lookin all beat up. But I read somewhere that in just 90 days you can gain an inch, so fuck sleep. I did it religiously for 90 days, and at the end I was disappointed to discover one was just a fantasy, for me. I slowed down SIGNIFICANTLY after that. Now with that said, I did get gains, mostly EQ. And for me that is more than enough reason to continue.
                    Ya I did the 90 days on JP routine and honestly I was hoping I would gain more than I did(mainly just flaccid hang) but I wasn't planning on quiting PE if I didn't gain as quick as some. The way I look at it is I just put in the 90 days of conditioning and now I can do the fun exercises that will really give me some gains. I def lose sleep over PE but its a sacrifice im content with. Anything that builds my confidence is worth the effort

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have ED so when I started out four years ago, I concentrated primarily on a pumping routine as therapy to improve ED. But when I saw how it temporarily increased my girth, I started to get more serious about gaining size as well. For the first six months I pumped for 20 to 30 minutes when I woke up in the morning and again at night before going to bed. In between, I fit in stretching and jelqing every time I went to the bathroom.

                      After six months, I ordered an extender and "substituted" about 4 hours of extending in place of my evening pumping session. Actually, I added 1 to 1.5 houres at night while watching tv in bed and another 1 to 1.5 hours in the morning before my wife wakes up. I try to fit in another hour or so in the evening while watching tv. Prior to starting my extending session at night in bed, I warm up with about 30 minutes of jelqing and stretchiing. My routine is definitely not set in stone as I trade off one exercise for another depending on the situation. For example, if I anticipate sex, I increase pumping and ease off of extending.

                      Since I do a lot of exercising during regular sleeping hours, I tend to do a lot of napping during the day and evening.

                      On average, I get in about 5 to 6 hours of PE a day.
                      Last edited by not2big; 10-15-2013, 10:19 PM.
                      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

                      Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by not2big View Post
                        On average, I get in about 5 to 6 hours of PE a day.
                        Holy Shit!

                        Oh, nevermind, I see that included hanging time. That's normal. Shoot for a minute I thought not2big was jelqing'n'shit for 5-6 hours a day! His forearms would be bigger than Popeye's!
                        Last edited by draggin; 10-15-2013, 10:55 PM.
                        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think once I get an infrared light so I have thorough warm ups I can be much more motivated to be consistent.
                          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL 7.25 BPEL 5.125 USEG 5.75 MSEG 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                          Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL 7.5 BPEL 5.25 USEG
                          6 MSEG 6.25 BSEG

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I stay up until 5:30 in the morning, after working all day and getting home at 11:00 pm... all so I can do my exercises and check out PE Gym.
                            God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
                            Robin Williams
                            Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
                            Barbara Bush

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              For myself, the word addickted is more like it !
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X