Please fill out this survey for market research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please fill out this survey for market research

Guys, I sincerely appreciate your participation in this. I am trying to do research on penis size and hair loss to see if there is any correlation on this. You don't know how much I will appreciate it if we get at least 30 people to respond!

It's just a few questions and I made it so you can post the letter choice to each number. Thank you!

1. Is your hair thinner than it use to be?
    A. Yes
    B. No

2. What age group are you in?
    A. 18-23
    B. 24-29
    C. 30-35
    D. 36-41
    E. 42-47
    F. 48-53
    G. 54 & older

3. Please select the answer that best describes your hair:
    A. Hair is thick as it has always been.
    B. Hair seems to be thinning.
    C. Losing hair currently or have a receding hair line.
    D. At least partially bald.

Yes
    A
    C (not much but I can tell whats coming in the next 5-10 year) People friends whom I haven't seen in a while have said Is your hairline receding.

Comment

No
      A
      A

My grandpa on Mom's side had hair when he died in his 90's and my dad has hair that is barely gray and he's almost 60.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

And the reason we are doing this is for what? Personal information, school research paper, or just nosey?
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I am doing this for both self study and if I am onto something, maybe a more detailed research study. When I started jelqing and getting fairly large, all of a sudden my hair started thinning and falling out. There has been some talk both that being large down there and having orgasms a lot has some correlation to hair loss. The reason for this is because the prostate is known to produce the hormones that prevent the hair from receiving the proper blood flow to the follicles. If I am correct in my thinking, both having a enlarged prostate and/ or increasing the size of your penis will increase the hormone because I think the penis increasing in size pushes on the prostate to produce more.

I am grateful for anyone's participation.

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          And the reason we are doing this is for what? Personal information, school research paper, or just nosey?
          Last edited by ericfacts; 10-15-2013, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Everyone knows bald dudes are hung!
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

1:B
              2:A
              3:A

Funny how it's a study on hair-loss and penis size correlation and there wasn't a single penis size question.

Was expecting a question about your size, because it's a hair-loss and penis size correlation study you are doing. (Unless I completely misunderstood everything, anyways I answered the questions)

Comment

B
                D
                A
                I am not sure if PE will cause hair loss, unless you have mixed it up with certain medications.
                God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
                Robin Williams
                Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
                Barbara Bush

Comment

Originally posted by hopefultdj9802 View Post
                  B
                  D
                  A
                  I am not sure if PE will cause hair loss, unless you have mixed it up with certain medications.
                  Over masturbation (over-ejaculation) will cause hair loss

Comment

Think you need to ask what our starting sizes were, and where we are now as well

DHT is the main penis size producer when growing your penis naturally when younger, and is what causes lack of bloodflow to follicles ... I think you should just focus on that correlation before going into whether or not increasing your size manually will change things .. sounds awfully lofty of an endeavor ... but yea

Yes

A
                    A
                    C

I kind of fit the claim ... big penis and started receding at 21 ... luckily at 22 1/2 it hasn't changed much anytime in the last 9 months
                    Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                    4.7 MSEG
                    5.1 BEG
                    4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                    5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                    4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                      Over masturbation (over-ejaculation) will cause hair loss
                      I have heard that from other people over they years. When I was 20, I thought I'd give it a try because I am a very hairy man. Not to mention I enjoyed doing it. But, I still have so much hair. I have a feeling that genetics plays a bigger role here. Maybe, maybe not... Either way, Good luck with your research. I hope you find the answers you seek. Keep us posted, as I would love to rid myself of this disgusting amount of hair.
                      God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
                      Robin Williams
                      Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
                      Barbara Bush

Comment

Originally posted by ericfacts View Post
                        guys, i sincerely appreciate your participation in this. I am trying to do research on penis size and hair loss to see if there is any correlation on this. You don't know how much i will appreciate it if we get at least 30 people to respond!

It's just a few questions and i made it so you can post the letter choice to each number. Thank you!

1. Is your hair thinner than it use to be?
                        a. Yes
                        b. No

2. What age group are you in?
                        a. 18-23
                        b. 24-29
                        c. 30-35
                        d. 36-41
                        e. 42-47
                        f. 48-53
                        g. 54 & older

3. Please select the answer that best describes your hair:
                        a. Hair is thick as it has always been.
                        B. Hair seems to be thinning.
                        C. Losing hair currently or have a receding hair line.
                        D. At least partially bald.
                        b c a
                        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I heard that guys with big asses have small ones.
                          PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

"research on penis size and hair loss to see if there is any correlation???"

Okay, what the hell?

Comment

1 - b
                              2 - a
                              3 - a
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X