Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My current 'p.e. routine is biting me in the ass!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My current 'p.e. routine is biting me in the ass!!!

Here's the deal:

Every man wants to improve overall health of their penis(s), correct?!
    Some want more length. Others want more girth. Still even more desire erection quality or premature ejaculatory cures.

Me...I wanted all of the above, PLUS the satisfaction of following through on a method that would ensure me success, self confidence and improved sexual prowess. I achieved them ALL.

However, here's where I have hit a wall:
    For the past few years, I have had a very difficult time achieving orgasm through fellatio. Even more so since I begin p.e. a year ago. It wasn't that the 'good' sensation was absent. It wasn't that the females were not particularly skilled.

It WAS that the tenderness, or sensitivity of the 'head/knob' was so intense during that I always had to stop them before even getting close to anything that resembled an orgasm. It was frustrating to say the least because I'd usually have to tell them it's too sensitive (causing them to instantly question their technique), or I'd just have to dive in for intercourse (a good thing, but cancels out a man's greatest 'king moment')

BUT NOW...I discovered the secret to my personal pleasurable agony!!!
    It WAS back then and still IS... my damn girth.

I have always been over 6inches thick.
    Now 6.4inches and I suppose growing thicker if I continue in the same fashion that I have.

So it's simple:
    What has been happening through all my years of receiving blowjobs was that the girl(s), typically not a circus freak with abnormal jaw hinging capabilities, could not go down deep enough to 'suck properly', resulting in her overstimulating the head...hence, the over sensitivity. I really have started to notice this more and more with my current girlfriend who has the smallest facial features (mouth included) of any woman I have ever been with.

So, in short:
    I have to change my current p.e. routine. I have to lay off the girth exercises. No more Horse Squeezes. No more Uli's.
    Lay off the edging. Wet and V jelg at a minimum. And for goodness sake, no more bundled stretches.

Anyone else notice this about their 'fellatio experiences'?

SEPT 2012: BPEL - 7.25 x EG - 6.25
    FEB 2013: BPEL - 7.792 x EG - 6.375
    AUG 2013: BPEL - 8 x EG - 6.4
    AUG 2014: BPEL - 8.25 EG x 6.4
    GOAL: BPEL - 8.5 x EG 6.5

Have her jerk the shaft or do it yourself. I enjoy the visual effect of the girth so much that it makes up for a bit of teeth scraping and inability to go past "half-way".

Overstimulating the head with oral doesn't exist in my book. Are you uncut? I've heard that being uncut makes the glans more sensitive because it is covered all the time.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I'll give you my take once I make it over 6

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
        Have her jerk the shaft or do it yourself. I enjoy the visual effect of the girth so much that it makes up for a bit of teeth scraping and inability to go past "half-way".

Overstimulating the head with oral doesn't exist in my book. Are you uncut? I've heard that being uncut makes the glans more sensitive because it is covered all the time.
        No, I'm cut,...and quite mushroom'd.

It's ridiculous I know, being that sensitivity leads to more pleasure, but damnit, does it kill the mood when I have to constantly focus on it being somewhat uncomfortable.

Needless to say, I do push through.

AUG 2013: BPEL - 8 x EG - 6.4
        AUG 2014: BPEL - 8.25 EG x 6.4
        GOAL: BPEL - 8.5 x EG 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
          I'll give you my take once I make it over 6
          The journey is still worth it!