Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to work ejaculating into jelq routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to work ejaculating into jelq routine?

I feel now that i must ejaculate often to maintain health and functionality. I must jelq. How should i fit my ejaculations into my jelqs? I'm thinking idk anymore.
    "I will lick my dick"

Maybe we can call it ejelqulating??
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Edge after jelqing, and ejaculate at the end of every edging session, best of both worlds
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a manís rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

You guys with your new words .... in the good old days, we just called it masturbating
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Make your own jelq lube.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Enjoy your jelqs while edging until you cum from jelqs. I don't do jelqs, but... jelqs!
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Jelqing should be seperate from ejaculating once you are up & running as a PE'er imo.
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I DECLARE: I have jizzed my final jizz. I will no longer purposely bust myself. It just feels like a waste. If I get a wet dream so be it, if i am ever with a girl so be it. I will put my jizzings behind me in a drawer. I can't live busting myself. I will expect that i will eventually get the urge to jizz, and I will either jelq instead or just go to bed.
                "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Hate to brake it to everyone, but if you cum while doing PE you are masturbating. I had this conversation with my wife a while ago. It ain't masturbation if I don't cum.
                  PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
                    You guys with your new words .... in the good old days, we just called it masturbating
                    LOL......in my day we called it "jerkin' off" and it wasn't looked upon as favorable as it is today. It was actually something shameful. Today it goes hand in hand........ ---> just hand in hand LOL!!

NEW TERM: Jelqing-off!
                    Last edited by Dick Whammy; 10-21-2013, 11:00 AM. Reason: Addition
                    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

WEll what do u know I ejeaculated yesterday. The key is to do it when you WILL NOT BE DISTURBED. I was disturbed last time and that made me basically piss out cum. It WAS DISTURBING BEING DISTURBED. Hopefully I won't have the regret anymore when i jizz from now on.
                      "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Working...
                      X