after 3 months of wet and dry jelqing, my wang dosen't feel any bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after 3 months of wet and dry jelqing, my wang dosen't feel any bigger

Have been doing an intensive, rather time consuming jelq regimen, and today i masturbated and it didn't feel any bigger in my hands.
    "I will lick my dick"

Took 6 months before I noticed anything. 3 months kind of short for much progress don't you think?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Have you been measuring to be sure?
      start: aug 1 2013
      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

All I did initially was jelq & stretch and Id say It felt a little bigger in both girth & length within 3 months

Comment

I've done this for four years, and I have grown like .75 inch girth. Four years! 1 inch can take a very long time for some of us... Take this seriously or you will be doing it forever
          BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
          EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Wow, 4 years,..congrats on the gains..and kudos for sticking in and not giving up!

What did you do for the girth gains and how often?

Comment

I'm gona take a while off from jelqing my dick and just bust nuts
              "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
                I've done this for four years, and I have grown like .75 inch girth. Four years! 1 inch can take a very long time for some of us... Take this seriously or you will be doing it forever
                Actually it was wrong, i have gained like .50" girth. So not that much. Have tried only ULIs clamping, but I believe it takes longer. Hard to get any greater effect on gains. Jelqing is the only way to really get things going. At least for me. We're all different. Had my ups and downs. Breaks up to 1 month or so. Taking to long breaks is bad for growth. I would say 1 week now and then. My opinion.

Jelqing will give you faster girth gains. I have also been doing ULIs as much as I can. Not sure these help that much perhaps just a little.

My advice is to do PE as much as you can. Any soreness, take one day of and start again. Currently I do 3 to 4 times a week. Mon, Tue, Wed or Fri. You do not need to do it that much, just make sure its done properly. Less is more. I do not believe moving to the next level with harder grips etc, if it works keep doing it, just do longer sessions. Its not like a skeleton muscle.

One thing that have always bothered me, and I do not seem to learn.... After 1-2 days my dick shrinks, but
                the third day it becomes larger, always I felt like damn I got smaller, this doesn't work....even though i've done this for such a long time. Still cant believe its bigger now, its amazing. My proof of this is normal condoms, they are much more snug. But if I would take a 1-2 month break, I do not dare, might put me back to my normal size. Better keep doing this for the rest of my like. I aim for 6.25" but will land on 6 after taking a very long brake.
                Estimated 6.25"(current plus 1") in 7+ years....
                Last edited by amc; 10-10-2013, 12:28 PM.
                BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
                  Actually it was wrong, i have gained like .50" girth. So not that much. Have tried only ULIs clamping, but I believe it takes longer. Hard to get any greater effect on gains. Jelqing is the only way to really get things going. At least for me. We're all different. Had my ups and downs. Breaks up to 1 month or so. Taking to long breaks is bad for growth. I would say 1 week now and then. My opinion.

Jelqing will give you faster girth gains. I have also been doing ULIs as much as I can. Not sure these help that much perhaps just a little.

My advice is to do PE as much as you can. Any soreness, take one day of and start again. Currently I do 3 to 4 times a week. Mon, Tue, Wed or Fri. You do not need to do it that much, just make sure its done properly. Less is more. I do not believe moving to the next level with harder grips etc, if it works keep doing it, just do longer sessions. Its not like a skeleton muscle.

One thing that have always bothered me, and I do not seem to learn.... After 1-2 days my dick shrinks, but
                  the third day it becomes larger, always I felt like damn I got smaller, this doesn't work....even though i've done this for such a long time. Still cant believe its bigger now, its amazing. My proof of this is normal condoms, they are much more snug. But if I would take a 1-2 month break, I do not dare, might put me back to my normal size. Better keep doing this for the rest of my like. I aim for 6.25" but will land on 6 after taking a very long brake.
                  Estimated 6.25"(current plus 1") in 7+ years....
                  Great info man, thanks.
                  Hey yeah stick in there! You are doing great in my opinion. Some people don't have the dedication like you and some do and don't gain anything.
                  Your size right now is very good in my opinion. You'll probably reach your goal...when you say 7 years, do you mean total or 7 more? 0.7" in length, and 0.5" in girth are impressive gains.

Also, as opposed to length gains, I'd say 0.5" in girth gain is huge. I see girth as on a whole different scale than length. That's volume man, 0.5" is good.

So, would you say that if you hadn't taken long and often breaks, maybe you would have gained better, like say if you were more consistent?

Comment

Working...
                  X