X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by oopslala View Post
    One more question: I've read a couple times it's a bad idea to do your routine after you masturbate/edge and cum. Why is this? I find it a lot easier to maintain a low-medium % erection without it varying from hard to soft constantly.
    It's not "bad" to ejaculate prior to a routine if you have a high libido and you're not currently sexually active. In some cases, trainees that are easily aroused have to "exhaust" themselves to some degree in order to be able to get through a training session.

The negative factor comes in if you have low EQ/Libido, or if you masturbate out of anxiety instead of release.

Leave a comment:

• oopslala
    replied
    One more question: I've read a couple times it's a bad idea to do your routine after you masturbate/edge and cum. Why is this? I find it a lot easier to maintain a low-medium % erection without it varying from hard to soft constantly.

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis43
    replied
    Traction Wrapping is fine some say it helps their flaccid hang. You can keep it on as long as you want but make sure you check on it like every hour or 2. I do the Traction Wrapping after my routine and leave it on for like 4 hours. Checking it every hour though and maybe rewrapping it as well!

Leave a comment:

• oopslala
    replied
    Ah, I guess that makes sense now that I think about it. I don't wrap it too tightly, but the risk definitely isn't worth the reward in that case.

I generally do kegels whenever I'm sitting around doing homework, watching tv or anything of that sort and think about it. Not too often, I'd say i maybe do around 200-250 a day, with roughly the same reverse kegels.

Guess I won't be doing any uli's for a while either.

Thanks for the help

Leave a comment:

• turtler
    replied
    The reason you should be careful about sleeping with a wrapped dick, is that you will normally have several nocturnal erections. These can be very strong, and if anything is wrapped too tight for comfort, there may be consequences that you're not ready to pay. Don't have first hand experience with wrapping, but that's the big thing that you have to look out for.

I don't think you should do an unlimited number of kegels (it sort of reads like that's what you're doing). They're muscles, and small ones at that, so they can get overworked easily. Nothing too terrible is likely to happen if you overdo it, but not much point, either. One thing you can do, is look into JAI stretches - typically performed every time you go to the john. Quick and easy.

The Uli is an advanced exercise where you produce a firm erection, place an 'ok' grip below the glans and another at the base, and squeeze real hard for x number of seconds. Unless you have several months of consistent PE'ing under your belt, it is advised that you not try those.

Leave a comment:

• oopslala
    started a topic Quick Questions

Quick Questions

I've started traction wrapping, which i expected to be uncomfortable but am happily surprised that it is quite comfortable and don't even notice it's there. Though, i do have one question about it: What are the risks of leaving it on all not? I see people saying stuff like, "If you leave it on all night say bye to your dick." and shit like that, because of how you may sleep on it? The way I've wrapped myself, I see no way that this could happen as it's only wrapped around and not squeezing too tight any point, allowing all blood flow etc. Wouldn't sleeping on it and bending it be the same as doing so without the wrap on it?

Another quick question: Is there anything apart from kegels that you can do just around the house, without having to worry about over doing it? Now that I've started I can't seem to get my mind off wanting to do something to benefit my gains while just laying around the house doing nothing.

Lastly, I've been reading around here quite a bit and have notice people work in 'Ulis" into their jelqing work outs. I've searched around the site and checked the thread in beginners forum with terms/acronyms and haven't been able to find the term/how to do it. A little help would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X