Perception & success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perception & success

After reading hundreds upon hundreds of posts from members here or else where, ive come to the terms(everyguy already knows) that almost every guy visualizes their willywonker to being smaller than it really is. And ive also come to terms that i have a really bad case of this so called "perception" of my willywonker too.

My fucked up perception is on my girth. Cause recently ive been hitting 6.1nbpel, 5.85-6in girth in my base only when i point my willywonker in a 90degree direction similar to doggiestyle(measure everything that way), about5-5.2 in midshaft, ?UEG?, and always had a huge mushroom head. I started my willywonker at 5.4nbpel, 4.7meg, 5beg and i dont know i just feel like it hasnt changed to much especially with the fact that everyone on here says 6in is huge..my pointer and thumb touch perfectly to make aOK but again my perception is so dumb fucked that i think my hands are small when ive been told their big. It sucks but i appreciate my gains and welcome some more

btw when i had sex with my starting stats girls would come minimum 5times a session probably due to my upward curve(works wonders) so imagine what i can do wit it now muahaha

and anyone know any real good mid shaft gift exercises please n thank u

Not really sure what this post is getting at... Check out the exercise section bro ^

Comment

Originally posted by Revolved View Post
      Not really sure what this post is getting at... Check out the exercise section bro ^
      Basically because you see people on here for 7+ length who think their small or like me with 6in girth and it feels small which is considered big
      Perception sucks

Comment

I'm confused.
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Yeah perception is a bitch. I just tell myself "its perception" and it lessens the anxiety. Many people here advises to make a paper tube with the exact measurements as their dick is. It changes the view dramatically.

PS1. About perception. Once at the gym I went into the locker room. The whole national volleyball team was there naked. All those 6'6''+ guys looked small.

PS2. You better tell me what did you do to get that girth.
          Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
          Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by arkham View Post
            Yeah perception is a bitch. I just tell myself "its perception" and it lessens the anxiety. Many people here advises to make a paper tube with the exact measurements as their dick is. It changes the view dramatically.

PS1. About perception. Once at the gym I went into the locker room. The whole national volleyball team was there naked. All those 6'6''+ guys looked small.

PS2. You better tell me what did you do to get that girth.
            exactly perception can come in many forms. and i basically did a whole lot of nothing lol..i believe most base girth gains came from stretching and hanging but i only hanged for like 3 weeks and lately ive been doing mrlooking4mores girth exercises

Comment

Working...
            X