Kegel Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel Power

I noticed the other day while kegeling that I can feel the blood surge through my erect penis. So much in fact that I can make my head swell. I can do this repeatedly nonstop if I wanted.

How can I use this to my PE advantage?
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Have you thought of doing towel raises?

That sounds like the next logical step.

Step two: ejaculation for accuracy and distance.

Comment

I never thought about towel raises.

step two sounds cool.

Are there more steps?
      Last edited by DaddyDick; 10-11-2013, 01:33 AM.
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
        I never thought about towel raises.

step two sounds cool.

Is there more steps?

Front, back, left, right kegels
        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
        Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by arkham View Post
          I am not aware of front, back, left, right kegels. Never heard of left and right kegels.

The only kegels that I know of are when you feel like you're holding in a fart or stopping the flow of pee.

Comment

I guess you could kegel to the William Tell Overture . not feeling that great
            right now and I'm in a silly mood
            Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
              I guess you could kegel to the William Tell Overture . not feeling that great
              right now and I'm in a silly mood

Comment

Have a nice lecture Multiple Male Orgasm and Dry Orgasms - PEGym Forums
                Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by arkham View Post
                  Is that where you pull your wang to left, right, front, back and do kegels? Like the LoT?
                  start: aug 1 2013
                  bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                  Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                  Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                  Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I want to be so strong at kegels that i can move my weiner around in a circle, as in move it the full range of motion with just my pc muscle.
                    "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Kegels are often used in stamina training, including dry orgasm and male multi orgasm.
                      Commonly trained are front kegel ,back kegel. front reverse kegel ,back reverse kegel.
                      There are various training methods for both strength and skill .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Kegels are often used in stamina training, including dry orgasm and male multi orgasm.
                        Commonly trained are front kegel ,back kegel. front reverse kegel ,back reverse kegel.
                        There are various training methods for both strength and skill .
                        I will do some more research on this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                          Is that where you pull your wang to left, right, front, back and do kegels? Like the LoT?
                          No
                          Current stats

Comment

Working...
                          X