Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real penile lengthening ( using penile disassembly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real penile lengthening ( using penile disassembly)

http://www.hawaii.edu/hivandaids/Men...engthening.pdf

Anyone have opinion on this...Perovic used disassembly since early stages to cure hipospadias and similar problems....Djinovic is stating that he aint doing this for quite a while and that procedure isnt being done anymore..i wonder why?anyone having any info? it seems pretty genuine to increase length this way since usually corpus spongiosum uretra is much more flexible than cavernous tissue...
    Last edited by Dwellerm; 10-05-2013, 10:28 AM.

Looks like it would have been an expensive procedure yielding small gains and using rib cartilage that I am sure would be a painful recovery for the patient. The cartilage used would have came from the patient to reduce rejection, all surgeries involving transplantation have a risk of rejection even if it comes from you. I really don't think many people would be willing to go through that for such small gains. Plus the surgery itself yields a high risk for injury and erectile dysfunction in general.

Then you have the following:

"Techniques for successfully increasing penile girth are based on using either the subcutaneous placement of different tissues (e.g. free fat, dermis graft, vascularized subcutaneous ̄aps [1,2]) or corpora cavernosal aug- mentation with saphenous grafts [3]. However, none produce genuine increases in length. The advancement of the penis by ligamentolysis does not produce genuine lengthening because the length of the penile structures remains the same; any increase in penile length is noticeable when ̄accid but is minimal when erect."

"
    The penile disassembly technique, which we have used successfully in treating congenital penile anomalies [4,5] and transsexual male-to-female surgery [9"
    Last edited by MedPsy; 10-05-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

any more opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by MedPsy View Post
        Looks like it would have been an expensive procedure yielding small gains and using rib cartilage that I am sure would be a painful recovery for the patient. The cartilage used would have came from the patient to reduce rejection, all surgeries involving transplantation have a risk of rejection even if it comes from you. I really don't think many people would be willing to go through that for such small gains. Plus the surgery itself yields a high risk for injury and erectile dysfunction in general.

Then you have the following:

"Techniques for successfully increasing penile girth are based on using either the subcutaneous placement of different tissues (e.g. free fat, dermis graft, vascularized subcutaneous ̄aps [1,2]) or corpora cavernosal aug- mentation with saphenous grafts [3]. However, none produce genuine increases in length. The advancement of the penis by ligamentolysis does not produce genuine lengthening because the length of the penile structures remains the same; any increase in penile length is noticeable when ̄accid but is minimal when erect."

"
        The penile disassembly technique, which we have used successfully in treating congenital penile anomalies [4,5] and transsexual male-to-female surgery [9"

What about Dermal fillers as well that have also been used.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor teeth View Post
          What about Dermal fillers as well that have also been used.
          From what I know of dermal fillers is that they temporary, normally lasting about 3 months or so, and some have nasty swelling in the injection site as we'll as allergic reactions from them. Any sign of gains would most likely be in the flaccid state like the previous surgical method, but this one would be temporary. I'm not sure about others, but I wouldn't want a needle in my dick every few months for temporary cosmetic looking gains.

Medscape: Medscape Access
          Dermal Fillers: Facial Fillers | American Society of Plastic Surgeons

keep in mind, my posts are not in any way a medical recommendation or advice. These are my opinions about the subject based on my understanding of it. If I am wrong about anything I would love to see literature about it to expand my knowledge of the subject.
          Last edited by MedPsy; 10-06-2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Damn those pics are bloody
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

I guess there should have been a content warning in that post somewhere. Real photos of surgery included.

Comment

Working...
              X