Fat Dick and Stretching...Get a GRIP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Dick and Stretching...Get a GRIP!

After reading another post about stretching with a sock, which by the way has it's merits, I wanted to just throw this out there while it's something I've been implementing lately.

My dick is thick! LOL Funny way to put it right? It seems I've never had a problem working and getting girth. I'm not talking super monstrous, but very thick at the base when pumped up. Not only thick,,,,but STRONG. I love having it and it's great to put to use and feels good too,,,,but it leads (at least me) to difficulty stretching. When I'm able to get a good grip, I could probably hang upside down from it,,,,,,I can pull really hard and still not really feel it in the base.

One thing I've been doing lately to loosen up is rolling with a rolling pin or length of pvc pipe,,,I've always done this on and off but now it has more purpose. After a bit, I kinda soften up into a more pliable chunk of meat, but once again, I'm workin the girth to get to the stretching. Does anyone else share the same type of Situation? Yep, I got big belly syndrome (fat) and my fat pad is thick,,,,this makes it difficult to EASILY access myself without pressing down deep into my pelvis....so here I'm fighting an additional obstacle. Yes, I'm working on loosing weight,,,,but I'm not going to wait till it's gone. I will not stop my PE training.

One more thing,,,,,,I've been upping my dose of L'arganine/L'citruline and I've been getting good results,,,,,,I'm plumper and thickerer when I would normally be thinning out. It's definitely NOT my imagination. I've upped to 3grams daily. I used to take only 1/2 gram. I'm eating a little something as recommended so I do not get the runs,,,,,which I haven't.

I'm open to all grip methods and suggestions anyone might have. :-)
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

No takers.....eh. Okay, I've stumped the crowd!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

I have recently started on the arginine, 3g/day. Kind of felt like a low dose of Viagara initially. You mentioned your dick being strong. Did you go for girth first? Some things I have read suggest strong, girthy dicks are difficult to elongate. I do look forward to the day I can use a rolling pin on my dick

Comment

Whammy I think I have same problem as you describe. I too started with large girth . I have not gained any length or girth in my time here but have improved eq and stamina. I blame no gains from I believe strong whammy as you say.
        My whammy laughs at jegles and stretches but in last few months i have felt something with squeeze s even though no visible gains
        Relax I'm a pro

Comment

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
          I have recently started on the arginine, 3g/day. Kind of felt like a low dose of Viagara initially. You mentioned your dick being strong. Did you go for girth first? Some things I have read suggest strong, girthy dicks are difficult to elongate. I do look forward to the day I can use a rolling pin on my dick
          Originally posted by lil-crazy View Post
          Whammy I think I have same problem as you describe. I too started with large girth . I have not gained any length or girth in my time here but have improved eq and stamina. I blame no gains from I believe strong whammy as you say.
          My whammy laughs at jegles and stretches but in last few months i have felt something with squeeze s even though no visible gains
          I originally started my PE career properly with the JP90. I quickly moved on to more aggressive handling and added pumping pretty soon after the break in period. My schlong was able to take the punishment of long hard stretching and rolling like a champ. The more I gave it, the more it wanted. I gained a good amount of length, at least an inch of BPEL, and girth just skyrocketed in my opinion. The girth felt good for certain!! My dick quickly became like a very strong muscle that needed a lot of man handling. I used to warm up in the beginning all the time,,,,then I slacked,,,,but NOW I have to warm up as much as possible to get the bamboo soft and pliable. After a typical routine, I'm good and "rubbery" and pumped. As the day passes, my erections are like stone at the base and getting a stretch is damn hard. When my EQ shoots up at time, it is like WOW!! I know when I'm entering my gal that she feels it and so do I!! I won't give up the girth training, but the length is coming VERY slow if at all and some more length is what I need. The L'arganine is working fabulously.........I did 5gr. this morning,,,,,and after some early morning stretches, I just couldn't contain my load. I'm not sure if it's adding to my "need to burst", because today is the first day of recent that I couldn't keep my load to myself. Later on I will get back into routine and see where today leads.

One things I try to do when I'm more flexible, is to either do bundled stretches or ANY KIND of stretch while twisting my rod clockwise and counterclockwise depending on which hand is doing the stretching (I go left to right to left...etc.) I know this is working the girth alot too,,,,,but I pull and feel the outward stretch as well. I have been rolling with a length of 1"+ diameter PVC. I'm able to get closer to the base and somewhat more deep. I can apply a lot of pressure without hardly flinching,,,,that is how thick and strong my base is. I've been also using a trivet I bought in Target,,,,it has a pattern engraved in it and it acts kinda like a foam muscle roller. I actually place myself on the edge of the table and place this trivet on top of me (careful for the head) and with my right palm I press downward with increasing pressure. I even roll my hand from side to side and front to rear a little to get a complete pressing workout. It's almost like pressing down on chopmeat to make a burger,,,,,,but with an awful lot more pressure.

This has been almost like any other facet of bodybuilding,,,,,you gotta increase your resistances as your body needs it. Of course you gotta be smart too not to get hurt. :-)

Comment

never thought of a rolling pin but that sounds like a good idea

Comment

I've got so many multi purpose items around the house it's not funny. Last night my gal came in the bedroom and said: "here, you left this on the table". it was my PVC rolling pipe. LOL We laughed.

Comment

I experimented rolling with 2 Lacrosse balls taped together the past couple of days. Gets good grip, expands CC's really well w/o producing a flattening effect.
                Starting (July 2013): BPEL: 7.75-8" HeadEG 4.5-5" MEG: 5" BEG: 6"

Progress: (September 2013): BPEL: 8.25-8.5" HeadEG 5" MEG: 5.25-5.5" BEG: 6"

Current (December 2013): BPEL: 8.5" Head EG: 4.875-5" MEG: 5.25" EG5" from Tip: 5.5" BEG: 6.125" FL: 5.5"

Comment

Wammy, I've been using my captains wench and bibs as stretching aids for the all around lig stretches. With your issue I bet the bibs would do the job.

Comment

Working...
                  X