Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ice Pack Experiment (.75 FL gain in 2 weeks of pe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Pack Experiment (.75 FL gain in 2 weeks of pe)

Before attempting PE I did alot of research through the forums. I did the jp 90 routine on and off for around 8 months and got an excellent eq boost and a total girth gain of .5' and a length gain of .5' as well. During this time I have read all over the forums that you have to warm up your penis before exercise it and to me it makes sense to avoid injury. I have also seen that you need to warm down as well to keep your penis engorged, i have noted an alternative method, cooling down. As soon as this method was brought to my attention i looked through the forums to see if any one had actually attempted it, I found nothing. To me this made alot of sense as to keep the penis in an enlogated state. I couldnt get the thought out of my head and every forum that had somthing to do with it would always stray away saying thats very experimental even for PE standards. Over the past 2-3 weeks (One week of rest) i decided to be the lab rat in this experiment and formulated a routine using an ice pack. Before i start my exercise i would take an icepack out of the freezer. Here is how i went about it.

Warm Up: 5-10 Minute rice sock
    50. 7second Jelqs
    100. Thigh Slaps. (50 each side)
    30second helicoptershake (15 each hand)
    25. 10second Ultimate Jelqs
    50. 7second Jelqs

At this point i would grab a second ice pack and apply the first one which was by then a temperature i could only describe as Ocean Water cold.

I would start by wrapping the icepack around him for 20seconds, then i did the exact routine above with one minor differnce. it went a little something like this.

50. 7second Jelqs

Apply Ice Pack For 30seconds

50. 7second Jelqs

Apply Ice Pack For 30seconds

After the ice pack would still be very cold but noticeably warming down due to the heat of my penis. That is When i grabbed the second ice pack and started my stretches. This is how they went. The second ice pack was noticeably colder at the start than the first. (timing i guess)

Down Left Stretch 30 Seconds
    Striaght Down Stretch 30 Seconds
    Straight Down Stretch With Ice Pack 30 Second (using the icepack like you would your wrist in an A-Stretch)
    Down Right Stretch 30 Seconds
    Left Stretch 30 Seconds
    Left Stretch with ice pack 30 seconds (using ice pack same way put pressure aimed towards the right)
    Straight Forward Stretch
    Straight forward stretch with icepack wrapped around 30 seconds
    Right stretch 30 seconds
    Right stretch with icepack 30 seconds (same as left except pressure aimed towards the left)
    Up left stretch 30 seconds
    Straight up stretch 30 seconds
    Straight up stretch with ice pack 30 seconds (V-Stretch using ice pack for pressure)
    Up right stretch 30 second

Done

inbetween each and every one of the 14 stretches i did
    50 thigh slaps (25 each side)
    20 second helicopter shake (10 each hand)

I did this routine Monday Tuesday Thursday Sunday Of the week of September 16
    and Monday Tuesday and Wednesday of the week of the week of September 23
    I took the next week (this week) off for rest as i was fatiuged from the jelqs

*note i had been doing this routine for 4 weeks without icepack on a Monday Tuesday Thursday Sunday schedule previously with only a .3' flacid length gain which made my total gain from pe .5' Erect and flacid girth and .5' Erect and flacid length as mentioned above

After only 7 sessions of this I have gained .75' flacid length and a .2' in erect girth as mesured on Thursday October 3rd gains werent really realized until wednesday (i think rest had something to do with this), no erect length "YET" but i am hoping for it and im feeling very confident about this next year of PE

Starting PE Stats: 3.5FL 4.3FG 5.5EL 5.EG
    Before Ice Stats: 4Fl 4.8FG 6.EL 5.5EG
    After Ice Stats: 4.75FL 4.8FG 6.EL 5.7EG

The flacid measurements were taken at around room temperature 70 degrees after wearing sweat pants to keep him warm, ive also noticed it takes alot colder temp to make me turtle, i used to turtle at any thing below 70 now im hanging at around 60. I hope to continue this routine of 7 sessions than a one week break and informing you every 3rd week to see if progress continues. i edge just about every other day and ejaculate afterwards in case that is a variable of some sort, have been doing so for 2-3 months now.

i have been doing a ice pack cool down with a girth routine now for a month, i believe more beneficial than heat for me
    start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
    MEG 4 3/4
    BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
    MEG 5 1/2
    BEG 6 1/4

Comment

DAMN DAMN DAMN! I was just getting the hang of the heating pad!!! ;-)
      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Working...
      X