PEGym Announces November's "Jelq for Health"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEGym Announces November's "Jelq for Health"

Here at the PEGym we're announcing a fun new educational event center around Jelqing. We’re declaring November 2013 the first ever “Jelq for Health” month and we’re calling on all PEGym (male) members to participate.

Goal:
    We want to collectively reach ONE MILLION jelqs in November.

Why? We want people more focused on the health benefits of jelqing and to refocus their commitment to their exercise routine. We’re asking that members record their routines here on the forums (within their reasonable, healthy limit!).

It’s going to be a big month. To kick this off right, we’re going to have:
    • Special feature and newsletter content (sign up if you haven’t already)
    • Expert advice from the experienced coaches
    • Prizes for members that, in our opinion, best exemplify the commitment to a healthy jelqing routine (it starts with reporting each day, even if it “+0” for a rest day).
    • So be active, be focused and be helpful!

The Incentive for All of Us: If we reach a collective million jelqs together, PEGym will donate $1,000 to the Urology Care Foundation to help fight the battle against erectile dysfunction.

The Incentive for You: For the most active members on the “Jelq for Health” sub-forum (not launched yet), we’ll be giving away dozens of products, including Jelq Devices, Bathmates, Performance Trainers, Free Books, and more.

How do you prepare yourself? Be ready November 1st when we kick this off. Be sure to record your jelqs each day on the Jelq for Health forum (more on this soon). We’ll be tallying up the results. Ultimately we trust that pegym members are committed to the goal of self-improvement so the honor system is in place for your reporting. Besides we know what over-estimations look like. ;-)

No matter your experience, we’d love it if you can lend your support and experience to the first-timers.

Important: This is not an incentive to overtrain! For the new guys, don’t over do it and read through our guides to gain the proper start to your jelqing routine. No one runs a marathon on their first day. If you start to get any negative PI's, stop and take a few rest days until everything comes back to normal. Let’s hit our goal of one million jelqs collectively and get that thousand dollars donated, but let’s do it right. Let’s celebrate that self-improvement is in your hands. Figuratively and, yes, in this case, literally.

This November we Jelq for Health because it’s the Million Jelq Month. Start training now!

You can read more about it here.
    Last edited by remek; 10-02-2013, 05:46 AM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

This is really a great idea! Good for motivation, and for a charitable cause. Sounds like win-win to me.

I definitely want to contribute, but I have a question. What if you time your routine instead of count Jelqs? Can I just give my best estimate by using an average Jelqs per minute method?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I want this one! Get the prize and Help the other! WIN-WIN Solution!
      Please check My Gain
      Leave a Comment for Better Shape!

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
        This is really a great idea! Good for motivation, and for a charitable cause. Sounds like win-win to me.

I definitely want to contribute, but I have a question. What if you time your routine instead of count Jelqs? Can I just give my best estimate by using an average Jelqs per minute method?
        We encourage you count for accuracy, but if you think you can get it accurate without I'll trust your best estimation
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

cool

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post

This is a good point so people don't do 3 jelqs in a minute.
            Last edited by Thenewguy2; 10-02-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

I'll be preparing through the month of October to be sure I'm conditioned very well for November, where I'm going to set myself a nice goal!
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Hey maybe I can win this thing. Sure as hell can't win member of the month. I bet as soon as they all see I'm winning they'll bring up some hidden rule that says administrators can't win. Oh well I'll try anyway how about you guys?
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I cant do more than 20 minutes cuz I get sore
                  Last edited by arkham; 10-02-2013, 08:49 AM.
                  Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                  Current stats

Comment

Great! Posted this on the meCoach facebook, and I'll be posting this in my own network soon
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

20 minutes or 100 jelqs each day for the month of November; I can do that :]
                      Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL 7.25 BPEL 5.125 USEG 5.75 MSEG 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                      Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL 7.5 BPEL 5.25 USEG
                      6 MSEG 6.25 BSEG

Comment

I'm in
                        Imagination expands the mind

Comment

I tend to get lost in my day dreams whilst jelqing, and lose count. Maybe I can hire somebody, or get a trained monkey ?
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I will join in. I only hope it will not cut into my extending and pumping time. I guess I can always lengthen my warm up and warm down routine. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I left my hand made jelqing device. Perhaps my wife is back into canning and reappropriated it.

Let's get together and reach 1 million. I have ED and need as much help as I can get so every $1,000 is closer to a cure.
                            Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                              I tend to get lost in my day dreams whilst jelqing, and lose count. Maybe I can hire somebody, or get a trained monkey ?
                              Same, I always get lost, and just use a timer instead of counting my jelqs. But I will do it for this november.

Question, do one hand stroke count as one jelq ( I assume so ) ?
                              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Working...
                              X