Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate pes

Big al
    I doing same jelq nd stretch since long time and the gains are gud..I want to change the routine can u suggest me a addition to this and how much time I have to do those

Cant help you when you post nothing about your routine, how many jelqs? How many stretches?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      Cant help you when you post nothing about your routine, how many jelqs? How many stretches?
      I concur. Are you doing anything else in your routine besides jelqs and stretches? Do you have a journal available?
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Your first post?

Comment

Emphasize.
          start: aug 1 2013
          bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
          Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
          Mseg: 5..5..6.5
          Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Sorry for dat
            im doing 200 jelqs 4 sets nd stretchings
            in addition I hav been into enlargement pills too
            actualy I'm new to this kind of interaction so takes a bit fr me to copup

Comment

Can u seniors suggest me that can I do PE twice a day,. as I'm Tinkin to do so.
              Does it tat cause any problem???
              sugest me ..

Comment

Yes dat was my first post

Comment

I use to study ur articals I mean those were in the PE gym
                  Started jelqs 50 fr 4 sets nd then stretching
                  so canu sugest me any increments ????

Comment

Originally posted by My wish View Post
                    I use to study ur articals I mean those were in the PE gym
                    Started jelqs 50 fr 4 sets nd then stretching
                    so canu sugest me any increments ????
                    Can you elaborate- you are currently doing 4 sets of 200 reps of the jelq in one session- having worked up from 4 sets of 50 reps? How long did it take you to work up to those rep counts? Can you be more descriptive of the stretching portion of your training as well? Did you see any gains while following thisr routine?

Have you done any stamina work?

If you kept some type of journal, that would be most helpful.
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                    X